Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Jenifa’s Diary Actress Celebrates World Virginity Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jenifa’s Diary Actress Celebrates World Virginity Day (2026 Views)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress Celebrates World Virginity Day by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Popular actress Olayode Juliana aka Toyosi in the Jenifa’s diary took her time to celebrate WORLD VIRGINITY DAY on social media. saying “one day to world virginty day….yaaayyyy so excited #sexualpurity the new cool #nosexuntilmarriage, i present my body a living sacrifice to you #don’tmindwaiting

Little did she know that she had angered some ladies on social media who seemed not to have what she is celebrating at the moment, saying “I bet u after saying this and some rich kids will bet on who’ll f**k her first. And they’ll do it I know that for sure”. “Ode must u announce it? Keep it to urself …nw wey u don tell d world better prepare for awon omo oro”. “Them dey announce am?? As if that would guarantee forever marriage”

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Nigeria Has Stretch Marks On Her Boobs, See How She Cleared It / Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song 'chemistry', You'll Love It / Bobrisky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands And Face Look Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.