Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! (746 Views)

Da Worst Day Of Day.... / Any Aussies In The Da House? / Accept Da Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! by africraig: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2009
helo nairalanders,can someone help me out on how i can get a visa to bahamas,ive tried all my best to get a good information on how to obtain the visa but i was made to understand that i ve to get to UK first and apply in person at the bahamas embassy in the UK,i went to the british embassy in ikoyi all for them to tell me to visit the ministry of foreign affairs,can the ministry issue me a visa to bahamas? still ive sent several mails to british embassy but responses i recieve are "WE DONT ISSUE BAHAMS VISA".its a bit worrisome and strenous.Any advise from nairalanders? cry
Re: Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! by danieljimoh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
Chec this website
http://www.mfabahamas.org/
Thats what you need
Re: Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! by africraig: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
i have checked the site but was told to that citizens of nigeria should visit the british embassy!
Re: Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! by danieljimoh(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
Why not call or send an email to the bahamas ministry of foreign affairs and tell them the british embassy in nigeria say they dont handle bahamas visa
And i think they ll have a different story to tell

(1) (Reply)

Work And School / Lagos Airport - Anything Forbidden In Luggage? / Swdish Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.