Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (34473 Views)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Nosa77(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
Got a few spare minutes this afternoon? Check out Emmanuel TV now. Pastor Joshua is about to come out for a healing service. My friend is their. He told me there are over 20,000 people - the whole place is packed. Ikotun has gone international! shocked

I watched the last one in July and it is pretty awesome. Last time, about five people with evil spirits tried to attack TB Joshua - they all failed miserably and were delivered. And I saw over 100 guys in crutches, wheelchairs rise and walk. I mean, I wasn't there in person - but what I saw on ETV was unfakeable. Then there are the guys with mental problem - 100s of them.

And for the record - my friend confirmed registration for the healing is free. This is not a money-making venture.

This service is only once a month - so check it out and let me know your impression. For me, time and experience continue to show that TBJ is a true man of God, he's different to his money-mongering colleagues in the vineyard,

Watch online - www.emmanuel.tv - click on 'Watch Online Now'

Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Tudor6(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
Guy open your damn eyes!
Every tout can fake evil spirits, grab a crutch or even sit on a wheel chair. . . . Tell T.B joshua to go to ojuelegba or igbobi and heal the amputees then he can come brag how powerful he is. . . . . Till then he's just a bloody fake!
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Ben13: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
this is real advert
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Patience4C: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
I'm watching now - TBJ is preaching

"Those healed of the punishment of sin are likely to return to sin when their pains are over"
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Nosa77(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
Anyone watching? This is touching stuff - real life experience,

A small girl called 'Favour' had been accused of witchcraft, and rejected by her friends, family and the entire community. The pastor of her church confirmed she was a witch, and the one behind the churches lack of progress, and the pastor told the family that it is better she is thrown out and dies, rather than her killing them. They said she is the one who killed her mother.

Anyway, TB Joshua told the whole world she is not a witch. He said he would take care of her, and that she would join his family,

The girl is very brilliant. She spoke intellegntly despite her young age. She said that they forced her to accept she is a witch because if not they would beat her mercilessly. She advised everyone accused of witchcraft that one day God would find them and reveal the truth if they are not the witch they were accused of being.

Half the church were in tears.

And there are some real life witches there - some have tried to attack the prophet,

Crazy stuff!
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Tudor6(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
This one na real life soap opera. . . .
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Nosa77(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
In fact, there was a woman with muscular distrophy since birth who could barely walk - and her daughter had the same problem. Her dad had died of the same sickness. Both mother and daughter were healed and walking freely after prayer! The woman even jumped!!

TBJ must have prayed for over 10 000 already - and he's personally praying for each of them. Must be Divine strength,
Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
Psssssf. . .FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! by Opukelala: 3:26am On Jul 28, 2013
SCOA has made Nigeria known in good light all over the world, with highest number of foreigners coming to seek God than the tourism ministry of Nigeria, prophets are not usually recognised in their home so they say....

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.