Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity (55313 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by jaelz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
The billionaire daughter has been posting videos of her and her boo on Snapchat but she's been hiding his face all through, any idea who the lucky dude might be?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Airforce1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Her house boy

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by ikbnice(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
She cant hide him forever.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Jaycool18(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
End time boo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by jaelz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by niverah(f): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
News flash... Nobody cares....

287 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
jaelz:
The billionaire daughter has been posting videos of her and her boo on Snapchat but she's been hiding his face all through, any idea who the lucky dude might be?

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, onila, mynd44, prettythicksme
that's dbanj I saw them that day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by jaelz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
that's dbanj I saw them that day
You sure u know who d'banj is?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
jaelz:

You sure u know who d'banj is?
lol just kidding
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by sinaj(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dat facial expression in d first pic tho lipsrsealed

Btw the guy looks like a nlder I knw tongue

I need his permission b4 typing hiz monica

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by NappilyNigerian(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
The second to the last pic tho...lol
Most guys would be like "Snap ko, Chat ni. Will get your N350 shoes off my N19000 shoe...in this economy...are you high?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by hedonistic: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
niverah:
News flash... Nobody cares....

Mumu. You don't care but out of the thousands of threads on Nairaland, you felt compelled to open this one and type a comment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by cruzita(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
if she tire to hide am,she go bring am out .

naija no get time to waste on something wey no get meaning

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Starlet50(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I can't believe dat dude is okay wit his face hidden
~looks up towards the sky~ o Lord,I dnt want a girl dat will hide my light under a bushel.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Proffdada: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Airforce1:
Her house boy
boju boju, Oloro mbogrin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by EWAagoyin(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
angry like this post if you also don't care

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Chimaritoponcho: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
but the mumu boy will be showing off the she-diot

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Tberry01(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by shamecurls(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Okro soup will forever remain a better soup than Ogbono soup

#Fact

#TeamOkro

#OkroSoup4Life

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by YerYer: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't care. Nothing gets me mad than this attention seeking behavior. If you don't want people to know who the guy is; why the hell are you posting blurred pictures of him online? I see that masters degree you bagged from New York University didn't change your childish attitude. Pitiful.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by NSNA: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
DJ Cuppy in animation film The Secret Princess... should be secret Bae

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by foliks(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Now that i've confirmed the guy isn't my Bf, I can jejely walk away......the rest no concern me grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by yekparikpa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided meanwhile it's Victor Anichebe

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by atirolu(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Y are u guys curious to knw me ? I ll show my face at the appropriate time

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
her prob
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by EWAagoyin(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro soup will forever remain a better soup than Ogbono soup

#Fact

#TeamOkro

#OkroSoup4Life
grin grin grin grin

I disagree
Ogbono 4 life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Medunah: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
msheew, like I care

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Goldienana(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
By their yam leg and beard we shall figure out what d face looks like. Keep d face gurl
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
"LUCKY" is the last thing I'd consider myself as, if my girlfriend constantly hides/crops out my face when posting my/our picture on her social media...

Do I look like a lagbaja??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.