Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219985 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ seunfly d qualities of a good oil for storage is anoda factor. am a bit busy, I wud post DAT Lara or @peeo and odas in d house could help.best wishes
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by seunfly: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
donparosky:
my brother, u get eye!wht I experienced today ehhhh. I supplied 50kegs of 25litres to one small boy in Zaria at 7k wif transportation around June Dis yr. he stored it and wanted to sale January next yr. I had to call d parents, pleading to talk to him after several calls cos a customer of mine from katsina wanted oil urgently. to cut d stories short, we had to beg like what before they accepted to sale @ 25k per cake for us and only 40kegs is what they can release. d guy made 1million naira plus extra 10kegs remaining without stress for goods I supplied @ 350k. If I had my ways, storage is d best buh I've got too many suppliers. just gather some cash down, once d price falls reasonably low, I wud inform d house so u can buy from any supplier in d house and store. good luck sir.

I will love to have ur digit and I wouldn't mind if u can create a whatapp group for the palmoil thing. At least we will have latest info about it.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dharmiejoe:
hi am a middleman.I buy palm oil for customers. I wld like to pm you so we can discuss arrangements for supply because I have buyers interested.
uwc sir! d aim of creating Dis is to bring together most suppliers, buyers and middlemen. there are lots of suppliers in the house and we r hoping for more to join us so we can mk choice with ease. feel free to contact any of d suppliers in d house buh pay on delivery. don't gv cash to anyone until uve inspected and confirmed ur goods. God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
seunfly:

I will love to have ur digit and I wouldn't mind if u can create a whatapp group for the palmoil thing. At least we will have latest info about it.
am finking towards DAT boss buh trust me, 90% of palm oil dealers are semi literates and aged men! our youths were shying away from it until recently. once I get a sizeable amount of contacts from vibrant youths, I wud do DAT. Earnestly there is money in oil and I am a living testimony.I wud save DAT story for anoda day. just draw ur plans first, and ur target market and they wud be hunting for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by seunfly: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
donparosky:
am finking towards DAT boss buh trust me, 90% of palm oil dealers are semi literates and aged men! our youths were shying away from it until recently. once I get a sizeable amount of contacts from vibrant youths, I wud do DAT. Earnestly there is money in oil and I am a living testimony.I wud save DAT story for anoda day. just draw ur plans first, and ur target market and they wud be hunting for you.

I'm based in Abuja and my targeted market will be Abuja.
One thing I know about agricultural produce is that there is always market for it, I don't have any experience in palm oil marketing here in Abuja but I know I can never go wrong I might not meet the expected profit target but I will never run at loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
seunfly:

I'm based in Abuja and my targeted market will be Abuja.
One thing I know about agricultural produce is that there is always market for it, I don't have any experience in palm oil marketing here in Abuja but I know I can never go wrong I might not meet the expected profit target but I will never run at loss.
smiles......bro u r @ d right place. I do bring supply to abuja regularly and I know wht it means to be a distributor there. if u know gwagwalada very well, there is someone I don't wanna mention name who started @ DAT their market with just 3kegs. today he buys more than 100kegs, he's married and just completed his building at one place called lugbe. seeing is believing, I wud hook you up anytime I bring supplies to abj.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ibrochaka(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=seunfly post=51749455]

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ibrochaka(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dharmiejoe:
hi am a middleman.I buy palm oil for customers. I wld like to pm you so we can discuss arrangements for supply because I have buyers interested.
send me a pm lets talk
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
seunfly:
@ donparosky and @ Peeo I will love to Fo this palm oil business, I will like to buy it when it is cheap and sell around December January. How can u assist me with supply and storage?

Supplying you is no problem @ all. Also, d only thing about storage is NEVER STORE PALM OIL IN A METAL CONTAINER !
The greatest challenge abt palm oil biz is d issue of keg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Bigade: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls, I will love to start this business by next year, I will look for drum to store it, but my question is this, what's the best time to buy it and keep till the peek period.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bigade:
Pls, I will love to start this business by next year, I will look for drum to store it, but my question is this, what's the best time to buy it and keep till the peek period.
Bigade:
best period is march to mid July for storage. your drums shud be plastic or rubber as fondly called.metallic tanks/ drums increases d oxidation state and FFA( free fatty acid) of d oil. this inturn affects the odour,other factors like viscosity, stearin(d thick oil part) and olein(d light part) ratios affects storage too.as promised, I wud post some stuffs Lara on storage I worked on recently.best of luck

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
I will like to store next year. I reside at port harcourt. @donparosky

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
gifted21:
I will like to store next year. I reside at port harcourt. @donparosky
its OK ma, just mk your preparations in terms of containers and perhaps d capital. we keep monitoring d price until its reasonably low, then u can store. we supply to port Harcourt @ transport charge of #350 only. if its outskirts of pH , its #400. where exactly in pH.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls those sending in mails for enquiry can just drop d question here so everyone cud learn too or WhatsApp me on 09083092550 if its private. if its for orders mail kubi4all@gmail.com/kubi4all@yahoo.com.pls endeavour to quote quantity, location and contacts.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 09, 2016
What is the cost of supply to Imo State @donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
donparosky:
its OK ma, just mk your preparations in terms of containers and perhaps d capital. we keep monitoring d price until its reasonably low, then u can store. we supply to port Harcourt @ transport charge of #350 only. if its outskirts of pH , its #400. where exactly in pH.

How much do u supply now? Eleme junction pick up point. Answer Asap
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
gifted21:

How much do u supply now? Eleme junction pick up point. Answer Asap
sowy, been Lil bit busy, its 24500 wit rubber, oil and transport. Dats d price as @ today to ph
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Byikson:
What is the cost of supply to Imo State @donparosky
its been more than a month since I got orders from IMO and u know d price of palm oil changes daily during its peak period. roughly speaking it shud be almost 24500( all cost inclusive) except ur location is a bit far from main town which wud attract @least #100
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
@gifted,if you r buying much, its negotiable. pm me when u r ready
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
donparosky:
@gifted,if you r buying much, its negotiable. pm me when u r ready

Is it 25ltrs or 30 ltrs? Wat. If l have my. Own. Rubbers watz d price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2016
gifted21:

Is it 25ltrs or 30 ltrs? Wat. If l have my. Own. Rubbers watz d price?
u wud HV to transport it down to us!its 25litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kmaxx(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kmaxx(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Peeo:

Supplying you is no problem @ all. Also, d only thing about storage is NEVER STORE PALM OIL IN A METAL CONTAINER !
The greatest challenge abt palm oil biz is d issue of keg.

keg?

What's a keg and how many liters are there in a keg?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kmaxx(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
donparosky:
smiles......bro u r @ d right place. I do bring supply to abuja regularly and I know wht it means to be a distributor there. if u know gwagwalada very well, there is someone I don't wanna mention name who started @ DAT their market with just 3kegs. today he buys more than 100kegs, he's married and just completed his building at one place called lugbe. seeing is believing, I wud hook you up anytime I bring supplies to abj.

I know these places you mentioned. So, how much is the landing cost to Gwagwalada?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
kmaxx:

keg?
What's a keg and how many liters are there in a keg?
kmaxx:

I know these places you mentioned. So, how much is the landing cost to Gwagwalada?
d tunga maje man I think! dropped some messages for u on WhatsApp! check it out sir.happy sunday
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kmaxx(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2016
donparosky:
d tunga maje man I think! dropped some messages for u on WhatsApp! check it out sir.happy sunday

I replied you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
1acre:
I NEED SUPPLIES IN LAGOS... ALSO .. AT LEAST 5O KEGS WEEKLY
kindly send me a pm I also supply to my customers in Lagos tnxs or call 08174468037
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Payper(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2016
donparosky:
Greetings bro, I've been eyeing this Palm oil supply business for a while now, my mum just retired and I'll like to setup this business for her. She resides in Port Harcourt, how much can one start up with and what's your supply rate to Port Harcourt, rumuokoro to be precise?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Payper:

Greetings bro, I've been eyeing this Palm oil supply business for a while now, my mum just retired and I'll like to setup this business for her. She resides in Port Harcourt, how much can one start up with and what's your supply rate to Port Harcourt, rumuokoro to be precise?
d price to pH had been quoted earlier,24500. you can start wif any amount buh I wud advise u wait till march when d price is a bit down since u r starting. Remember to break into d market ur price must be lower than those of ur competitors, u can only achieve Dis come march - July next yr. if u start now, breaking even may even be an issue. best of luck sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
paying on delivery means we are sure of what we are supplying. that's why we let you pay after inspection buh as i write, my boys are returning from Zaria with an order someone placed. it doesn't cost me anyfin per say buh as Nigerians, d change should begin with us. After all agreements HV been made, on getting there he called to beat down d price again to 19k finking I don't HV an option than to sale so I can @least recover d transportation cost. d worst is that he wud not even pay full until next week! now where's our rationale as humans, where do you want the boys to stay and y waste our fuel and resources. I've taken it in good faith cos its business. pls do not place for orders if you ain't ready.thank you and hv a glorious week ahead

14 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
donparosky:
paying on delivery means we are sure of what we are supplying. that's why we let you pay after inspection buh as i write, my boys are returning from Zaria with an order someone placed. it doesn't cost me anyfin per say buh as Nigerians, d change should begin with us. After all agreements HV been made, on getting there he called to beat down d price again to 19k finking I don't HV an option than to sale so I can @least recover d transportation cost. d worst is that he wud not even pay full until next week! now where's our rationale as humans, where do you want the boys to stay and y waste our fuel and resources. I've taken it in good faith cos its business. pls do not place for orders if you ain't ready.thank you and hv a glorious week ahead

this is a big challenge for you.
What happens if he doesn't pay up by next week as promised?
And you must incur cost of feeding your boys till the buyer eventually pays up.
Lemme advise that you insist on down payment of at least 60% of the total cost of delivery before sending your boys out with your produce.
All the best to you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
uboma:

this is a big challenge for you.
What happens if he doesn't pay up by next week as promised?
And you must incur cost of feeding your boys till the buyer eventually pays up.
Lemme advise that you insist on down payment of at least 60% of the total cost of delivery before sending your boys out with your produce.
All the best to you
Am very grateful for ur contributions sir! my quest is beyond d finamcial gain buh to get pure unadulterated palm oil to d doorsteps of every Nigerian. heneceforth,am finking of getting @least 3 orders from any geopolitical zone before moving so we can @least recover transportation cost. with time, people wud get to value our ethics. good things don't come easy! God bless u once again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.