Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220086 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Again before I am being called out, I want to reiterate that whatever I share is just my personal opinion.

Always endeavor to do your private research, findings before making decisions.

So many palm oil sites and platforms available to also compare data.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Okay. Thanks
iHart:
This is the one I follow more often
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Woke up to a beautiful review from a client in Abuja whom we delivered oil to.

Like I spoke with someone yesterday, I had thought of abandoning the thread to focus on physical businesses but the events of yesterday shows so many dealers still benefit from the informations we share here

Majority of my customers ain't here, this is fact, those of you who have had the privilege of meeting me knows my hands are quite full.

I opened this thread to help give back to society while also connecting buyers and sellers.

I want to encourage the youths to take advantage of the free informations we've given here to start something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Morning price update 23/11/21

Lagos mainland 23k -24500
Island 25k
Akwa Ibom 17k(fibre), 19500(first grade)
Cross River 18k
Abia 18500
Rivers 23k
Enugu 19-22k depending on grade
Abuja 25k
Kano 23k
Kaduna 22500
Ogun 23k
Oyo 23-24k
Delta 21k
Benue 20k
Kogi 24k (Igala oil)
Lagos Epe-Ijebu Axis 24500
Ebonyi 20k
Edo 19k (Villages), 21k towns
Enugu 21k
Orlu 18k
Taraba 18k(Cameron effect)
Borno 24k
Jos 22-23k

Kindly add updates from your location

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
donparosky:
please quote your price

22,000 per keg
880,000 per tonne.
We deliver in tankers
Available for pick up Lagos
80 tonnes available
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker001:

22,000 per keg
880,000 per tonne.
We deliver in tankers
Available for pick up Lagos
80 tonnes available
Guess you are in cross River.

My team have been at Ikom for three weeks now producing for a firm.

If we don't meet up demands, I'd sure contact you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
donparosky:
Guess you are in cross River.

My team have been at Ikom for three weeks now producing for a firm.

If we don't meet up demands, I'd sure contact you.

I'm in Lagos Sir.
No problems, whenever you're ready you can bring your tanker to pick up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Adiahakiet: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
ha oga don mbok please dont abandon us ooo. so many people started this biz because of your guidance and it has changed so many things for me. I have not thanked you enough for giving out so much information and lessons free. me and a lot of us here owe you alot to thank for our success in this biz. I joined so many facebook and instagram pages when i strted but could not learn skills until i learnt obout this thread at udyfoods surulere. please keep doing the work but help us keep price update steady. i know many people relying on this thread for help even big sellers for lagos o.. thank u sir
donparosky:
Woke up to a beautiful review from a client in Abuja whom we delivered oil to.

Like I spoke with someone yesterday, I had thought of abandoning the thread to focus on physical businesses but the events of yesterday shows so many dealers still benefit from the informations we share here

Majority of my customers ain't here, this is fact, those of you who have had the privilege of meeting me knows my hands are quite full.

I opened this thread to help give back to society while also connecting buyers and sellers.

I want to encourage the youths to take advantage of the free informations we've given here to start something meaningful.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Adiahakiet: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
i have oil for sale o my people
original grade. am giving out at 23500. location Ajah. qoute me to deal
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Thanks. This is why I created the thread. We'd do our best but again am quite busy. God bless your hustle
Adiahakiet:
ha oga don mbok please dont abandon us ooo. so many people started this biz because of your guidance and it has changed so many things for me. I have not thanked you enough for giving out so much information and lessons free. me and a lot of us here owe you alot to thank for our success in this biz. I joined so many facebook and instagram pages when i strted but could not learn skills until i learnt obout this thread at udyfoods surulere. please keep doing the work but help us keep price update steady. i know many people relying on this thread for help even big sellers for lagos o.. thank u sir

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
donparosky:
lol it actually depends on the volume of oil you have in store.

Like I mentioned earlier, just letting people in Abuja know you've got quality oil is enough trouble for you.

So the price was already on a downward trend before it reversed partly because of some policies and the recent government clamp down on fake oil dealers.

What I'd advice you is to be selling maybe five kegs a week to help you monitor the price trend around your vicinity.

But with the current events, oil would still be around this range of price by December. The picture attached is all I could harvest for a plantation that I usually get over 600 bunches at this period. Even plantations are feeling the hardship lol

Again we should not expect anything too cheap during the peak months. The best we might get next year by March upwards is roughly 9k

Thank you very much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
dondo83:

Thank you very much
Uwc
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Been a long while I commented here, especially owing to events last year. I've been concentrating more on personal and business development rather than join words with people. Please am looking for that guy that stood by me when everyone else ranted. Donparosky, you're a good man, I hope to meet you soon. I've been following this thread for years before last year and it has been a blessing. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you for your kind words sir. Business has challenges and like I said earlier, keep your heads up and keep pushing.
I've been sharing some of my challenges here to encourage us and I do hope it does.
I pray God bless your hustle
donkelz:
Good afternoon everyone. Been a long while I commented here, especially owing to events last year. I've been concentrating more on personal and business development rather than join words with people. Please am looking for that guy that stood by me when everyone else ranted. Donparosky, you're a good man, I hope to meet you soon. I've been following this thread for years before last year and it has been a blessing. Thanks everyone.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Just in
Lagos changed to 25k this evening. Am thinking it's just but a false rise. Let's wait till morning. Dealers around Lagos please share price from your location
donparosky:

Island 25k
Cross River 18k
Abia 18500
Rivers 23k
Abuja 25k
Kano 23k
Kaduna 22500
Ogun 23k
Oyo 23-24k
Delta 21k
Benue 20k
Kogi 24k (Igala oil)
Ebonyi 20k
Enugu 21k
Orlu 18k
Borno 24k
Jos 22-23k

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2021
It likely price will drop this December. This week price was 17k at Oriendu Isuikwuato, 18k at Nkwoegwu, Umuahia both in Abia State. Though I bought 18k at Isuikwuato. Price may remain the same this week. The way price went up this year, I speculated that by December it will hit close to 25k in local market, but here we are few days to December and price seems to have remained stable for over a month.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Price has not changed except for lagos still at 25k this morning
donparosky:

Island 25k
Cross River 18k
Abia 18500
Rivers 23k
Abuja 25k
Kano 23k
Kaduna 22500
Ogun 23k
Oyo 23-24k
Delta 21k
Benue 20k
Kogi 24k (Igala oil)
Ebonyi 20k
Enugu 21k
Orlu 18k
Borno 24k
Jos 22-23k

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by louken(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2021
donparosky:
Price has not changed except for lagos still at 25k this morning
Please, are the prices you quote here for stored oil or fresh oil from the mill? It will be helpful if you always quote the two separately so that my fellow novices here will not get confused.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2021
How have you been doing? Long time
donkelz:
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
donparosky:
Thank you for your kind words sir. Business has challenges and like I said earlier, keep your heads up and keep pushing.
I've been sharing some of my challenges here to encourage us and I do hope it does.
I pray God bless your hustle

Amen. How is business treating you bro?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for the correction sir. All prices are for freshly milled oil
louken:

Please, are the prices you quote here for stored oil or fresh oil from the mill? It will be helpful if you always quote the two separately so that my fellow novices here will not get confused.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fine o. Been a while too. How is business. Anything for your boy
ccjontweet:
How have you been doing? Long time
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fine sir. We are pushing
donkelz:

Amen. How is business treating you bro?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lagos 23500
Akwa Ibom 18500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
80 tonnes red palm oil still available
80 tonne/80,000 litres/3200 kegs
880k per tonne/#880 per litre/ #22,000 per keg
Available for pick up: Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Refined palm oil available
Capacity up to 10000 tonnes
Available for pick up
Ffa 0%, CP10
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
PlayMaker001:
Refined palm oil available
Capacity up to 10000 tonnes
Available for pick up
Ffa 0%, CP10

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Price updates tomorrow morning.
Only slight changes but overall not a bad week.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
40kegs available in Abuja ,quote me if you’re interested
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Akwa Ibom 19500 first grade, 17500 Fibre
Lagos 23500
Abuja 23k

Others loading shortly
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by friffy: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
First grade Palm oil in 25litres King size Jerry cans for sale in Lagos. Hit me up on 08102555210
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Goodmorning everyone. How many yellow kegs will fill up this drum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.