Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219971 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
verminnel:
Please how much is the current price in uyo

8k. 25 Litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chinoben75(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Palm oil business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2019
10k in Surulere Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Yesterday 12/12/19 price was #7000 at Oriendu market, isuikwuato Abia state. Oil was scarce yesterday, but next market day people will bring out oil to sell so as to raise money for their december spendings. Oil dealers have prepared to price down oil to #6700. N.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
donkelz:
Is there anyone in akwa ibom who has oil to sell? I've got buyers

I'm in akwa ibom. Hiw many kegs of oil do you want?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chinoben75(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Palm oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megamart247(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2019
megamart247:

The Central Bank of Nigeria on Monday unveiled fresh plans to revive the palm oil value chain to enable the sector to generate foreign exchange and reduce the level of unemployment in the country.

The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, unveiled the strategies while speaking during a meeting with stakeholders in the Palm Oil Value Chain.

The meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the CBN, was attended by Governors of Akwa Ibom, Edo and Abia states and chief executives of companies operating in that sector of the economy.

Emefiele said as part of the apex bank’s Anchor Borrowers Programme and its Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme, the CBN would work with large corporate stakeholders and smallholder farmers to ensure availability of quality seeds for this year’s planting season and agro-chemicals in order to enable improved cultivation of palm oil.

In addition, he said the bank would also work to encourage viable off-taker agreements between farmers and large-scale palm producing companies.

He noted that loans would be granted through the ABP and CACS programmes at no more than nine per cent per annum to identified core borrowers.

With an estimated three million hectares of land under cultivation and abundance of suitable arable land, the CBN governor said the bank would need the cooperation of state governments in the oil palm producing zone.

He said their cooperation would make land available to investors with proven financial and technical capabilities, who will be able to support developments of large scale palm oil plantations in the country.

He announced that all the states in the South-South and South-East regions had agreed to provide at least 100,000 hectares for the initiative.

The programme, he stated, was also expected to accommodate the smallholder farmers.

He said, “This renewed focus by the CBN to support improved growth in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors in Nigeria, is clearly in line with the Federal Government’s determination to diversify the base of Nigeria’s economy away from a reliance on crude oil, so as to insulate our economy from the vagaries and shocks associated with volatility in crude oil prices

“Let me stress that we are not unmindful that our current focus to make life difficult for smugglers of the products being targeted under our intervention will be resisted by unpatriotic and recalcitrant beneficiaries of the status quo.

“We will not be deterred by their criticisms but will appeal to Nigerians to support these initiatives.

“No doubt, there will be initial pain caused by this new focus, but the medium and long run benefits remain unassailable and glorious for our dear country.”

Emefiele said that resuscitating the country’s palm oil sector was vital to the government’s growth objectives as it would assist in creating jobs for Nigerians.

He said the meeting was an important one as it brought together key players across the palm oil value chain, state governments, banks, and officials of the CBN, in order to examine the challenges faced by palm oil operators.

He said the need to meet the stakeholders in the sector was borne out of the conviction that revitalising the sector would enable Nigeria to regain its position as one of the leading global producers of palm oil.

He said currently, Nigeria still expended close to $500m on oil palm importation annually, adding that time had come to change the narrative.

He said the apex bank would support improved production of palm oil to meet not only the domestic needs of the market but to also increase exports in order to improve forex earnings.

https://punchng.com/cbn-plans-single-digit-interest-loan-for-oil-palm-producers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A word is enough for the wise!

The country’s total domestic palm oil demand and consumption stood at 2.5 million with local production capacity availing 1.25 million metric tons only. #Emefiele #CBN #NigeriaOilPalm

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megamart247(m): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2019
megamart247:

The Central Bank of Nigeria on Monday unveiled fresh plans to revive the palm oil value chain to enable the sector to generate foreign exchange and reduce the level of unemployment in the country.

The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, unveiled the strategies while speaking during a meeting with stakeholders in the Palm Oil Value Chain.

The meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the CBN, was attended by Governors of Akwa Ibom, Edo and Abia states and chief executives of companies operating in that sector of the economy.

Emefiele said as part of the apex bank’s Anchor Borrowers Programme and its Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme, the CBN would work with large corporate stakeholders and smallholder farmers to ensure availability of quality seeds for this year’s planting season and agro-chemicals in order to enable improved cultivation of palm oil.

In addition, he said the bank would also work to encourage viable off-taker agreements between farmers and large-scale palm producing companies.

He noted that loans would be granted through the ABP and CACS programmes at no more than nine per cent per annum to identified core borrowers.

With an estimated three million hectares of land under cultivation and abundance of suitable arable land, the CBN governor said the bank would need the cooperation of state governments in the oil palm producing zone.

He said their cooperation would make land available to investors with proven financial and technical capabilities, who will be able to support developments of large scale palm oil plantations in the country.

He announced that all the states in the South-South and South-East regions had agreed to provide at least 100,000 hectares for the initiative.

The programme, he stated, was also expected to accommodate the smallholder farmers.

He said, “This renewed focus by the CBN to support improved growth in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors in Nigeria, is clearly in line with the Federal Government’s determination to diversify the base of Nigeria’s economy away from a reliance on crude oil, so as to insulate our economy from the vagaries and shocks associated with volatility in crude oil prices

“Let me stress that we are not unmindful that our current focus to make life difficult for smugglers of the products being targeted under our intervention will be resisted by unpatriotic and recalcitrant beneficiaries of the status quo.

“We will not be deterred by their criticisms but will appeal to Nigerians to support these initiatives.

“No doubt, there will be initial pain caused by this new focus, but the medium and long run benefits remain unassailable and glorious for our dear country.”

Emefiele said that resuscitating the country’s palm oil sector was vital to the government’s growth objectives as it would assist in creating jobs for Nigerians.

He said the meeting was an important one as it brought together key players across the palm oil value chain, state governments, banks, and officials of the CBN, in order to examine the challenges faced by palm oil operators.

He said the need to meet the stakeholders in the sector was borne out of the conviction that revitalising the sector would enable Nigeria to regain its position as one of the leading global producers of palm oil.

He said currently, Nigeria still expended close to $500m on oil palm importation annually, adding that time had come to change the narrative.

He said the apex bank would support improved production of palm oil to meet not only the domestic needs of the market but to also increase exports in order to improve forex earnings.

https://punchng.com/cbn-plans-single-digit-interest-loan-for-oil-palm-producers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A word is enough for the wise!

The country’s total domestic palm oil demand and consumption stood at 2.5 million with local production capacity availing 1.25 million metric tons only. #Emefiele #CBN #NigeriaOilPalm

The journey to revive the oil palm sector began with the discovery that over $500 million of our scarce foreign exchange was being expended on the importation of palm oil to meet identified unmet demand gap of 1.25 million metric tons.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2019
ccjontweet:

I'm in akwa ibom. Hiw many kegs of oil do you want?

Upto 200. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
donkelz:

Upto 200. Are you on whatsapp?
Yea,here is it
0705 094 1603

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good evening everyone, please, 50kegs of palm oil is available for delivery, call/whatsap me on 08032167306, or mail at olaitankazeem4@gmail.com..
Warm regards
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019
kizwid:
Good evening everyone, please, 50kegs of palm oil is available for delivery, call/whatsap me on 08032167306, or mail at olaitankazeem4@gmail.com..
Warm regards
add location
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=iHart post=85371643] add location[/quote all state in southwest and kwara state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
kizwid:
all state in southwest and kwara state
off my grid.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year everyone... I trust the festive season was splendid... Any updates on the current price of oil including location... Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Samadhii(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello house,
Please how can I get transporter to send my palm oil to the north, particularly Ilorin, Minna, Kano and Ibadan
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SimpleLuxuries: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry guys. I know this is a different thread but can anyone refer me to someone that sells cold pressed coconut oil at wholesale (bulk) price. Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Wetheral Oil sells topnotch quality palm oil 
Grade one   grin grin cheesy
We deliver nation wide
Delivery capacity: 1000kegs per 2 weeks
Mill site: imo state

wetheraloil@gmail.com

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
iHart:
off my grid.
what is the prize in your grid?
it is sold for 9k here in ilorin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
kizwid:

#7000 from the millers at Isuikwuato, #7500 to #8000 from the dealers at Ubani Market, all in Abia State.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
iHart:
#7000 from the millers at Isuikwuato, #7500 to #8000 from the dealers at Ubani Market, all in Abia State.
Akwa Ibom people Mbok give your price o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Yellowgarri: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
kizwid:

hi, please kindly check my thread, God can use you for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5617804/need-loan-50k-repay-55k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello my people.. please anybody from Ekiti Pupa in the room?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Damolux01(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2020
I supply weekly to Ilorin at 8500 per keg. Chat me up if you need.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lowkey0147: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
PlayMaker001:
Wetheral Oil sells topnotch quality palm oil 
Grade one   grin grin cheesy
We deliver nation wide
Delivery capacity: 1000kegs per 2 weeks
Mill site: imo state

wetheraloil@gmail.com
watz ur price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Crude Palm Oil available in Akwa Ibom. 8k Per Keg. Call/WhatsApp 08078422982
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by westliverenterp: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
50 kegs of fresh palm oil for sale in Rivers state. Price N10;500 Call or whatsapp 07088547073
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good evening guys and a happy new year.
well it's been a while and people will be wondering why it took me so long to make an update here.........
I created this thread to unite dealers and make palm oil business easier for everyone of us.
Last month I sent 200 Kegs of palm oil to a client in Ibadan who contacted me from this platform. we agreed Pay on delivery. My boys arrived late and as usual delivered the oil. As we were having cargo for Lagos, the client claimed the amount was huge and cannot do a transfer which is correct. So I asked them to proceed to Lagos expecting payment the next day.
Until date both the oil and client is no where to be found. Funny enough we later got to know where we delivered the oil wasn't even his outfit.
The police is helping but nothing tangible for now. I feel terrible about some people on this platform trying to milk others out of their hard earned money but it's well......

Henceforth I have put a hold on all pay on delivery orders and until I put up an outlet in Lagos, Ibadan et al, we may not be taking any orders for now. You can do business with other sincere dealers in the platform or visit us in Akwa Ibom.

To those I promised to sell off their oil or buy off, honestly na man make man wicked. I don't think I can do that again, sort yourself out mbok..... it's just difficult to trust humans.

Finally whenever the outlets are ready and stocked, I'd inform them house. I wish everyone doing business the best....

God bless our hustles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmmmm.

200kegs? That's over 1.6mil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mankettle(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Shyt mehn that's cruel of the guy. Take heart sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Why are people so wicked and heartless like this... a whole 200 kegs... I just pray and hope that the idiot is found and dealt with brutally... This is pure evil... Anyone that cannot do full payment before delivery is on his or her own... This is 2020!!! No dulling and slacking at all!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
THIS IS NOT IT GUYS! cry
I never like the idea of pay on delivery thing. It's either you pay before or you come with the cash and carry your goods.

Meanwhile I detected a little error from you man, you've been in this biz for a long time now, you shouldn't have given your boys order to return without the money or the oil. They should've stayed with the goods(mehn 200kegs ~1.6M; no be beans o) pending when the guy make a payment, no matter how long it takes.

I don't have many clients myself not that I don't get offers but 'cos I always reject offers that I'm not comfortable with.
Guys be smart, they have come with so many strategies from here, if not for God's wisdom I'd have fallen for one.

Nevertheless, I feel deeply sorry for your lost and I hope the culprit is found and prosecuted lawfully.
Take heart bro, such a bad news to hear this new year.

Please for your orders make una check us for akwa ibom or pay before delivery, mbok no vex!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.