Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219628 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
donparosky:
Amen sir and thank you

Amen. You are welcome.

I will need some gallons of oil soon. How can I reach you? What is your present WhatsApp number? Messages no longer gets delivered to the one I used to chat with you in the past.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hpymoment(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
iHart:
oh sorry, I am not from Enugu but I have a business I manage for a client in Enugu that uses palm oil as raw material. I am based in Abia State and I am not into palm oil business. I only buy them for my soap making business. I post price here as a guide, not that I am into the business.

OK thanks for the apt response.

Any link around Enugu here which you know that i can sell to?
I'm still a student, so I'm starting small.
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by felixzo1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
donparosky:
abuja is selling for 11500 as at this morning. Your greatest challenge will be transportation. however u should make 2k after all spendings
I tried calling you, but the number I have does not go through. how difficult is it to sale, planing on renting a shop or store where I will keep them when I bring. thinking about a j5 full load from imo state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2020
hpymoment:

OK thanks for the apt response.

Any link around Enugu here which you know that i can sell to?
I'm still a student, so I'm starting small.
Thanks
if you have oil, WhatsApp me your price. If its OK for my client in Enugu, I will link you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
Good morning people... anyone with the current prices of palm oil and palm kernel oil in the following states:
Abia
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Osun
Lagos
Please it's urgent... Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
felixzo1:
I tried calling you, but the number I have does not go through. how difficult is it to sale, planing on renting a shop or store where I will keep them when I bring. thinking about a j5 full load from imo state
always at your service sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
mafyap:
Good morning people... anyone with the current prices of palm oil and palm kernel oil in the following states:
Abia
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Osun
Lagos
Please it's urgent... Thanks
Abia is 6000
IMO is 6k - 6500
Akwa Ibom is 6500-7k
Osun ----
Lagos is 9500-10500
Osun not sure so I can't give that
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
donparosky:
Abia is 6000 IMO is 6k - 6500 Akwa Ibom is 6500-7k Osun ---- Lagos is 9500-10500 Osun not sure so I can't give that
Thanks very much for the info

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good evening... Does anyone have an idea of where to get Palm Kernel Oil and how much... It's urgent and needed in very large quantities... More than 2,000 (two thousand) kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amanyanabo(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2020
donparosky:
always at your service sir.
Please when is the best time to go into storage and what's the current price of palm oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by westliverenterp: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
mafyap:
Good evening... Does anyone have an idea of where to get Palm Kernel Oil and how much... It's urgent and needed in very large quantities... More than 2,000 (two thousand) kegs
Call or whatsapp me 07051934963 I am located in Rivers State.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi everyone... It's been a while anyone last posted... So let me break the ice... Anyone with the latest price of oil in the various states please...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Williams2255: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
25 liters of quality palm oil @N8500 location Benin city
Can be delivered any where in Nigeria.
Daily production capacity 100 keg
Call or WhatsApp 08078775709
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sureboykris(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please how does one buy and store oil to sell later . Please guide me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Apmix(m): 4:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
what do you think will be the effect of this COVID-19 on palm oil price this year?
will the effect be positive or negative for businesses?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Apmix:
Hi Guys,
what do you think will be the effect of this COVID-19 on palm oil price this year?
will the effect be positive or negative for businesses?
Only time will tell sir.
As for now let us all pray and stay safe and hope for the best. meanwhile the price is going staggering low for the first time in history
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Apmix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
@donparosky
true talk.
thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just in:

A 20 litre Jerry-Can of Palm Oil is NOW more expensive than a barrel of Brent Crude at today's market rate of US$15.
Our government neglected red oil for black oil.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by felixzo1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
donparosky:
Only time will tell sir.
As for now let us all pray and stay safe and hope for the best. meanwhile the price is going staggering low for the first time in history
how much in Ur location. Although it's as a result of glut.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
felixzo1:
how much in Ur location. Although it's as a result of glut.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Malcolm123: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
donparosky:

25litres??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Malcolm123:

25litres??

Yes, you will even get it cheaper than 5500 is some locations.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Someone who claims to be a major palm oil seller is offering to sell his at exorbitant prices.

I laugh in Swahili!

maxlev1:

With the current rate of top quality palm oil right now, I can deliver 50kegs of 25Liters palm oil to you in Abuja.
My prices is as follows for now;
Each 25L keg without container while pay for delivery = #10,000

Each 25L keg without container while I pay for delivery = #10,500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
uboma:
Someone who claims to be a major palm oil seller is offering to sell his at exorbitant prices.

I laugh in Swahili!

Don't laugh yet. It is in villages that oil prices are down due to the fact that buyers have dropped following the lockdown. In cities, the prices are high because demand is high but supply is dropping.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by maxlev1: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
uboma:

I laugh in Swahili!

Oga u should have even told me to distribute quality palm oil to people for free so as to make u happy. Probably if u had cared to find out the current price(s) of quality palm oil in various state, then u wouldn't be making such statement.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by maxlev1: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
iHart:
Don't laugh yet. It is in villages that oil prices are down due to the fact that buyers have dropped following the lockdown. In cities, the prices are high because demand is high but supply is dropping.
Exactly bro. The funny thing is that u will tell them to get u palm oil with the price they are quoting and the next thing u will hear is 'the price have increased o". Actually the prices have dropped abit in some mills but its not as low as some of them put it. Latest cost now for a keg is #5500 depending on which village u go to and this is due to covid-19.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
iHart:

For those who buy to store, where do they buy from? It's mostly from the villages especially for any who is buying in bulk to store.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Malcolm123:

25litres??
All my prices are usually quoted in 25litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Palm oil business is dynamic. You must learn to work with time, trend and never be selfish.

I had paused all orders earlier this year for clients buying less than 100 kegs.

Later on i stopped all sales and transactions with individuals irrespective of quantity except for clients willing to come down and meet us.

This was a tough call but at that moment i wanted to concentrate on companies with reputation who had logistics and could afford lifting our CPO/SPO without hitch.

So many people called me out and accused me of neglecting the middle buyers. It was a tough decision. I am deeply sorry about my decisions but it was just the best way to save my business at that moment.

I have been talking with good spirited dealers and middle men here on physical stores like i said earlier and i hope it comes to fruition soon. i really want to see everyone getting access to palm oil easily and at a cheap cost.

At the mean time i still do not supply to individuals until this issues are resolved. However, individuals who can afford large volumes can send a mail.

As per the future of palm oil: Risk is a core component of every business. If i were to share my losses, i would be scaring a lot of young entrepreneurs. Truth is, just do what you feel is right and be ready to accept the consequences of your actions.

God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by osaspaul(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
it's viewspayforum.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OpmOfficer: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
maxlev1:

Exactly bro. The funny thing is that u will tell them to get u palm oil with the price they are quoting and the next thing u will hear is 'the price have increased o". Actually the prices have dropped abit in some mills but its not as low as some of them put it. Latest cost now for a keg is #5500 depending on which village u go to and this is due to covid-19.

Pls I'm curious to know this location that is selling at #5500, because around my axis palm oil sells for #7000 which is not favourable given that we are in season where palm fruits are abundant.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by maxlev1: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
donparosky:
Palm oil business is dynamic. You must learn to work with time, trend and never be selfish.

I had paused all orders earlier this year for clients buying less than 100 kegs.

Later on i stopped all sales and transactions with individuals irrespective of quantity except for clients willing to come down and meet us.

This was a tough call but at that moment i wanted to concentrate on companies with reputation who had logistics and could afford lifting our CPO/SPO without hitch.

So many people called me out and accused me of neglecting the middle buyers. It was a tough decision. I am deeply sorry about my decisions but it was just the best way to save my business at that moment.

I have been talking with good spirited dealers and middle men here on physical stores like i said earlier and i hope it comes to fruition soon. i really want to see everyone getting access to palm oil easily and at a cheap cost.

At the mean time i still do not supply to individuals until this issues are resolved. However, individuals who can afford large volumes can send a mail.

As per the future of palm oil: Risk is a core component of every business. If i were to share my losses, i would be scaring a lot of young entrepreneurs. Truth is, just do what you feel is right and be ready to accept the consequences of your actions.

God bless our hustles
My man why won't u run at a loss sometimes when u keep on offering people palm oil at production price. U can't produce palm oil or buy it at #7k and u still quote the same #7k to your potential customers na. I know u are a good and compassionate kinda who is very honest but in business u need to be very strategic so that u will always make profits with every deal. Am not advising that u become greedy but I mean like if u got the oil at #7k then let ur selling price start at #7.5k so u can make gain. I know u are good in business but I just have to write this bro. One love.
I would like to ask, have u tried exporting palm oil b4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.