Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220120 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by GVGR: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello house,
I finally finished reading this highly educative thread. It took me close to a week from page 1 to the this very page.
I took my time and made a handbook out of it, to cover basics of the business.
God bless the initiator and all worthy to mention contributors.
@donparosky is your number still available to reach you with?

5 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by buchi1: 2:33am On Aug 17, 2020
iHart:
I manufacture laundry soap. My major raw material is palm oil. Unfortunately I don't do apprenticeship but I conduct training on soap making. Check my signature for more details

Can I get your contact pls, I would like to speak with you privately.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by teddy77(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
THANKS.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
udysweet:
Just thought I'd drop this here.
One thing we must strive to do at all times is, aim to please your clients... A satisfied client will likely come back,give you referrals, speak well of and be ready to defend you at any time. You don't give preferential treatment to people based on the quantity they order. Someone might order 2m worth of items and another, 50k. Trust me the way both of them see the amount is the same but you will choose to look down on one and the other, you treat well. Most importantly you need to keep to your end of the bargain. No customer wants stories and explanation. If it must be, then try within the shortest possible time to find a way around it and not leave the customer with uncertainty. Yes alot of client's can be funny but again we vendors can equally be funny. The way I carry my clients when they buy 5litres oil from me for wch I'm making like 200 naira, you'll think I'm doing a million naira transaction. I need patronage and referrals and won't like to jeopardise my chances so why give out a negative perspective about me?
Integrity matters alot, protect it at all costs. Never let your client heave a sigh of regret, never ever! I've had to spend extra money trying to satisfy a client just because I know she'll come back definitely with more people and I can make back my small loss.
I would have wanted to go on but let me pause here.
That been said @donkelz this message might come in handy for you because I currently am battling a pending issue with you
@donparosky sorry I'm tagging you too, though we have no issues save for a while ago wch was sorted out but this is me just penning down my thoughts based on the happenings back then and something you did just recently I wasn't happy about (it's not business transactions o lol)
I have a 3rd person whom I have reached out to from this platform too so far I can say, we've been managing conflicts well, conflicts here so far sef is something minute, he says he'll do this and he does... None of you here is a scam for wch I'm grateful for but please, be right in your dealings especially to small scale clients like us,don't let us regret. Nairaland has been a home to me since 2013, I've made great friends, gotten huge financial favours, links and all. I've almost been scammed before but God didn't allow it lol. Let's just do well Mbok.
God bless us all

Good evening NL. @udysweet, I appreciate your maturity and in truth, I've not kept in touch with you due to locations I go to get oil. You're the second client NL gave me and would have been a major reference point for other clients if not for the way and manner issues cropped up. For the records, we agreed to do business of 7 Rubbers of oil, to be sent to you in Lagos. As at this period, Fresh Grade A oil was going for 8500 a rubber, transportation was 1200 per rubber via haulage services to Lagos. We agreed and transacted. Unfortunately, within two days of transaction, oil began a dramatic increase in price that lasted through July till now in Akwa Ibom. This forced me to seek an alternative mill to meet up your delivery. Eventually, I personally supervised the milling of 4 rubbers and sent to you and paid for the other three rubbers to be milled. Few days later, precisely 5 days after, I returned to the woman who owns the Mill to ask for the oil, only to be told that their mill had technical issues and all the oil she had, has been bought, no problem, oya refund me the money I gave you, she pleaded that I should be patient that she's used the money to buy certain parts needed to fix her mill. I was mad, but kept quiet, this proved to be my first major challenge after entering this business. This same woman has kept dribbling me, especially last weekend, after she called me to come, only to give me stale oil with water underneath.

I am saying this here for posterity sake, what I make in this business is turnover, little profits from organizing sales between mills and customers. I am not a big oil merchant, but I pride myself in sourcing quality, which @udysweet and any other person who has done business with me can attest to. I have thought of arresting this woman, but an Alhaji friend and also her customer pleaded with me to exercise patience, as long as the woman doesn't have money, it's a waste of time, milling and farming is her source of livelihood and her machine is apart.

Good news is that I have teamed up with a financier to finance Kedar Resources(my business name) for agribusiness and like I told you @udysweet, I will personally bring that remaining batch to you in Lagos, at no extra cost to you whatsoever. In a few days, partnership agreements will be signed and steps will be taken from there. I only beg you, please exercise some patience with me, everything will be resolved very soon. I'll chat you today.

I am writing this here, in reply to what you wrote and also as a notification to you, that Kedar Resources isn't dubious, i started this business with no capital whatsoever and like I said earlier on, I am bringing the oil myself, as soon as my finances is sorted out, to straighten out issues and build that trust back.

@donparosky, I hope to meet you soon and talk more extensively on how to deal with challenges bedeviled in this business. I need your number too.

Thanks everyone, Kedar Resources will soon be a brand.
We are breaching the gap!

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Well, this is understandable.

donkelz:

Good evening NL. @udysweet, I appreciate your maturity and in truth, I've not kept in touch with you due to locations I go to get oil. You're the second client NL gave me and would have been a major reference point for other clients if not for the way and manner issues cropped up. For the records, we agreed to do business of 7 Rubbers of oil, to be sent to you in Lagos. As at this period, Fresh Grade A oil was going for 8500 a rubber, transportation was 1200 per rubber via haulage services to Lagos. We agreed and transacted. Unfortunately, within two days of transaction, oil began a dramatic increase in price that lasted through July till now in Akwa Ibom. This forced me to seek an alternative mill to meet up your delivery. Eventually, I personally supervised the milling of 4 rubbers and sent to you and paid for the other three rubbers to be milled. Few days later, precisely 5 days after, I returned to the woman who owns the Mill to ask for the oil, only to be told that their mill had technical issues and all the oil she had, has been bought, no problem, oya refund me the money I gave you, she pleaded that I should be patient that she's used the money to buy certain parts needed to fix her mill. I was mad, but kept quiet, this proved to be my first major challenge after entering this business. This same woman has kept dribbling me, especially last weekend, after she called me to come, only to give me stale oil with water underneath.

I am saying this here for posterity sake, what I make in this business is turnover, little profits from organizing sales between mills and customers. I am not a big oil merchant, but I pride myself in sourcing quality, which @udysweet and any other person who has done business with me can attest to. I have thought of arresting this woman, but an Alhaji friend and also her customer pleaded with me to exercise patience, as long as the woman doesn't have money, it's a waste of time, milling and farming is her source of livelihood and her machine is apart.

Good news is that I have teamed up with a financier to finance Kedar Resources(my business name) for agribusiness and like I told you @udysweet, I will personally bring that remaining batch to you in Lagos, at no extra cost to you whatsoever. In a few days, partnership agreements will be signed and steps will be taken from there. I only beg you, please exercise some patience with me, everything will be resolved very soon. I'll chat you today.

I am writing this here, in reply to what you wrote and also as a notification to you, that Kedar Resources isn't dubious, i started this business with no capital whatsoever and like I said earlier on, I am bringing the oil myself, as soon as my finances is sorted out, to straighten out issues and build that trust back.

@donparosky, I hope to meet you soon and talk more extensively on how to deal with challenges bedeviled in this business. I need your number too.

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
popoolaRofiat:
The rise has started here in osun As at yesterday 7/8/2020 Good grade #10000
thanks for the update always, pls what is the price as of present day?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
donkelz:

Have you made them understand that this money was paid to you in full including delivery to Lagos, in June? I even still went ahead to pay for empty kegs just because I understand the urgency of it? Have you also told them now even with your delay wch shouldn't be of any concern to me because I can't be giving my clients all these type of excuses, that I have decided to forgo the waybill money just so you can add it to make up for the current price so we don't have any more excuses? Samuel, you can do better you know? We're talking 7 kegs, what if I had made payment for like 30 kegs and needed to be selling, is this how I'll be dragging till I finally die of high blood pressure.
Again, I feel you can do better
All these things were talking about, including kegs is a little above 30k, it shouldn't be what you will need to come write this long explanation for. I've gotten alot of this from you.
I haven't disputed the quality of the oil you gave me but again for that, should I look away when I haven't gotten balance of my oil fully paid for since June?
That money for me if you decide to keep sticking to the excuses of someone not refunding and don't pay me, will be my profit for 30kegs of oil, think about it
You have given your narrative, its fine, but I'm more after you executing it in the shortest possible time if not we'll keep dragging till it dies a natural death.
One thing I know, nobody takes what's mine and go scot free.
Just a friendly reminder ; August will soon end.
Cheers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
ccjontweet:
Well, this is understandable.

Understandable? Business is going on with him, ask... He's transacting.. There's how yoruba people put it, but I know he can do better. It's that long drag I'm not OK with. He has oil to sell. I have made him understand that I feel bad that I have to entertain fear when next I want to order from him because of such excuses as these. Imagine coughing out hard earned 1 naira and then have it stuck somewhere, then I'll need to now go look for funds elsewhere or borrow to keep the small business running till the other matter is sorted
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
udysweet:

Understandable? Business is going on with him, ask... He's transacting.. There's how yoruba people put it, but I know he can do better. It's that long drag I'm not OK with. He has oil to sell. I have made him understand that I feel bad that I have to entertain fear when next I want to order from him because of such excuses as these. Imagine coughing out hard earned 1 naira and then have it stuck somewhere, then I'll need to now go look for funds elsewhere or borrow to keep the small business running till the other matter is sorted

When it comes to palm oil, transact with people who have the oil down. Don't give people money to buy oil and send to you. I remember weeks ago when I discussed business with him. I needed about 40 gallons, and when he said I will send money so he can arrange the oil from the mills, I ruled out the deal.

With the network of suppliers/millers I have built and I am building, from next year its most likely I will not be able to consume all that will be supplied to me. Maybe, just maybe, next year I will start this oil business as a side hustle. ...buy like 100gallons, post the pictures online. When I sell them, I buy another one and post and the circle goes on.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2020
iHart:

When it comes to palm oil, transact with people who have the oil down. Don't give people money to buy oil and send to you. I remember weeks ago when I discussed business with him. I needed about 40 gallons, and when he said I will send money so he can arrange the oil from the mills, I ruled out the deal.

With the network of suppliers/millers I have built and I am building, from next year its most likely I will not be able to consume all that will be supplied to me. Maybe, just maybe, next year I will start this oil business as a side hustle. ...buy like 100gallons, post the pictures online. When I sell them, I buy another one and post and the circle goes on.
I was in uyo briefly last year and did not have time to check out Mills and especially because I didn't also have enough funds. I had planned to at the beginning of the year after I said I'll get an apartment then corona happened that disrupted things. If not I would have come to Akwa Ibom myself and just do some going around myself. I live in lagos and can't be incurring extra expenses coming down now because of small quantity oil. One thing I don't do is distrust people because I operate an online jewelry business for wch people pay me even when we don't see, so why will I have to doubt him? I only reached out to him here because he said he has palm oil and can supply large amounts, didn't know that he'll to get the money 1st and start going to arrange oil. In one of his narrations to me, he has milled 50kegs for a client and needed to pay the mill but his funds got stucked and they wouldn't release the oil(wch he said he'll send my three inside for me) , then how come are you selling me story of "I paid this mill lady money for oil ahead"
This is since June @donkelz hasn't been able to sort out 3 kegs of oil? sad
Who treats a 1st time client like that? @donparosky handles large orders, my other source was with my oil and was trying to sort out waybilling so I opted for him as a quick fix to keep my customers who wanted oil immediately hence me paying him. Now I have gone ahead to receive my oil from the other contact and re ordered, donkelz own is still pending.
Now his WhatsApp status shows he's selling oil, means he currently has in stock and selling for giveaway 9800,that's almost the same amount with him for the oil...
I have repeatedly told him that I am managing a health situation and don't want to aggravate it, the last thing I want to do is incessantly worry, pls can my people here please beg him on my behalf to help me send my oil as he now has in stock as posted on his WhatsApp?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2020
udysweet:

....pls can my people here please beg him on my behalf to help me send my oil as he now has in stock as posted on his WhatsApp?

He doesn't have any stock!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Udy, so sorry you to hear the full detailed story from you which balances his initial comment. I hardly come in here. I know my response to his takes might seem that I sided with him, I'm not, i only related with his issues cos i have seen that countless of times and I'm also a victim.

But come on kelz we are talking of 3kegs here. You can't make a sacrifice to satisfy your first time customer who has paid you in full?

Bros, i'm in the same state with you. True the price have gone up but that's on you not her fault that you couldn't meet up. Sort out her oil guy. What's the different.

I one time this year self collected money and before i knew it the price went up. I didn't complain. I continued with my job religiously and delivered without complain except that I was even happy that my client will more profit cos i told her.

Guy, if you don't have stock, there's oil everywhere now though not price favorable, but make that little sacrifice and balance her mbok.

You're in akwa ibom, so am i, ...and your actions can affect me or some other clients here too.

Settle this now bros!!!

udysweet:

I was in uyo briefly last year and did not have time to check out Mills and especially because I didn't also have enough funds. I had planned to at the beginning of the year after I said I'll get an apartment then corona happened that disrupted things. If not I would have come to Akwa Ibom myself and just do some going around myself. I live in lagos and can't be incurring extra expenses coming down now because of small quantity oil. One thing I don't do is distrust people because I operate an online jewelry business for wch people pay me even when we don't see, so why will I have to doubt him? I only reached out to him here because he said he has palm oil and can supply large amounts, didn't know that he'll to get the money 1st and start going to arrange oil. In one of his narrations to me, he has milled 50kegs for a client and needed to pay the mill but his funds got stucked and they wouldn't release the oil(wch he said he'll send my three inside for me) , then how come are you selling me story of "I paid this mill lady money for oil ahead"
This is since June @donkelz hasn't been able to sort out 3 kegs of oil? sad
Who treats a 1st time client like that? @donparosky handles large orders, my other source was with my oil and was trying to sort out waybilling so I opted for him as a quick fix to keep my customers who wanted oil immediately hence me paying him. Now I have gone ahead to receive my oil from the other contact and re ordered, donkelz own is still pending.
Now his WhatsApp status shows he's selling oil, means he currently has in stock and selling for giveaway 9800,that's almost the same amount with him for the oil...
I have repeatedly told him that I am managing a health situation and don't want to aggravate it, the last thing I want to do is incessantly worry, pls can my people here please beg him on my behalf to help me send my oil as he now has in stock as posted on his WhatsApp?

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
ccjontweet:
Udy, so sorry you to hear the full detailed story from you which balances his initial comment. I hardly come in here. I know my response to his takes might seem that I sided with him, I'm not, i only related with his issues cos i have seen that countless of times and I'm also a victim.

But come on kelz we are talking of 3kegs here. You can't make a sacrifice to satisfy your first time customer who has paid you in full?

Bros, i'm in the same state with you. True the price have gone up but that's on you not her fault that you couldn't meet up. Sort out her oil guy. What's the different.

I one time this year self collected money and before i knew it the price went up. I didn't complain. I continued with my job religiously and delivered without complain except that I was even happy that my client will more profit cos i told her.

Guy, if you don't have stock, there's oil everywhere now though not price favorable, but make that little sacrifice and balance her mbok.

You're in akwa ibom, so am i, ...and your actions can affect me or some other clients here too.

Settle this now bros!!!

abeg do you have stock? If yes, what quantity and price without keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
iHart:

Honestly I don't know what to say again... I'm lost for words.... I mean a 1st time client

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Honestly I don't deserve this one bit
ccjontweet:

Settle this now bros!!!

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
iHart:

Too bad.

I noticed some desperation from donkelz sometime ago and had to back down.

I had wanted Danparosky to supply my needs but transportation was the issue during the lockdown period.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

Too bad.

I noticed some desperation from donkelz sometime ago and had to back down.

I had wanted Danparosky to supply my needs but transportation was the issue during the lockdown period.

I find it funny that an NL moderator that I've never done or discussed business with, suddenly claims he "noticed some desperation from donkelz".

Apart from @donparosky, @ihart, @udysweet and one other NLander who is in the States and visits this thread, I've not had dealings or discussions concerning palm oil with any other person. Am not a desperate businessman, my business issues with @udysweet can happen to anyone of you, did you see where I said I won't resolve it?

Well, I'll refrain from commenting on this issue till it's resolved.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2020
donkelz:

I find it funny that an NL moderator that I've never done or discussed business with, suddenly claims he "noticed some desperation from donkelz".
Are you sure?

donkelz:

Apart from @donparosky, @ihart, @udysweet and one other NLander who is in the States and visits this thread, I've not had dealings or discussions concerning palm oil with any other person. Am not a desperate businessman, my business issues with @udysweet can happen to anyone of you, did you see where I said I won't resolve it?

You did not give the timeframe to settle the issue you have with udysweet. Who cares to know if you have gotten someone to finance your business or not. Send the rest of the 3 gallons of palm oil to her or refund her fully immediately. If she hadn't brought this issue to Nairaland, no one would have known about your shady side. You also failed to manage the situation with udysweet properly, no communication from you even when you owe her that. No wonder she had to spill the beans here. The issue you are having with her can only happen to you because you failed to carry out adequate survey before announcing to everyone who cared to listen that you have palm oil to sell.

donkelz:

You better resolve the issue fast because your image is already dented. I wonder if your potential investor will be willing to proceed to do business with you when he/she discovers how you have failed to manage this issue with udysweet since June/July.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2020
donkelz:

I didn't want to say anything before but I just have to. I am really surprised that you still have the guts to try and justify yourself after all this. Just 3 kegs of oil since June? This is complete nonsense and unacceptable. You have no excuse at all. Do you know what damage you may have caused to Udy's business and image... and I am sure you still continue supplying other people or probably doing the same to them. I believe it's cos Udy doesn't know your physical address. You are very lucky that it isn't me you're doing this with cos I'm telling you I would have traced you to wherever you are in the country, collected my complete money from you and also my cost of logistics to get you and I would have still left with the remaining 3 kegs. In my opinion for now you are a scam and I'll advise that no one transacts with you until you've done what you're meant to do.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by VickyHills(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good evening, people.

I was in East during the lockdown and bought 10 kegs of Palmoil.
I'm back to Lagos now and want to make arrangements to bring the palmoil to resell here.

1. Please do you have suggestions as to how the logistics work from Umuahia to Lagos?

2. I would need buyers. If you're interested, please patronize me

Thanks so much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
VickyHills:
Good evening, people.

I'm back to Lagos now and want to make arrangements to bring the palmoil to resell here.

1. Please do you have suggestions as to how the logistics work from Umuahia to Lagos?

Thanks so much

1. Movement from Umuahia to Lagos is usually not easy or rather not cheap. But you can try "The Young" along Umuwaya. Also check Abia line, GIG, and other uncommon transport companies that show up every morning at "gate". Its usually easy and cheaper to waybill oil from Umuahia to North. If it's going to North, the charge is usually #1000 per gallon, so you can use it as a point of reference when negotiating for Lagos.

2. However, if you consider selling it in Umuahia, I will offer you #8000 per keg and I will come and pick them myself.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kaboninc(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
donkelz:

No one is really interested in you finding a new financier or anything or your kedar or kada resources.

The money I believe she paid was 10k for both oil and transport. The outstanding value of goods yet to be delivered is 10k x 3 = 30k. Its just 30k.

Please just pay her her 30k and add inconvenience fee. You can ask your new financier to lend you 50k then when business starts you pay him.

Better you keep good name than be known for stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good evening fellow Nairalander....
After numerous research over the internet about this palm oil business I stumbled on this post and I skimmed through it...
And I am for sure certain I would like to go into this business fully as it’s a daily necessity that would forever be sought after.
@Donparosky I will really appreciate if you can put me through on this, I have tangible amount of capital I believe can able to get me going.
I have tried your number numerous times but it’s isn’t going through.
Please you can reach me on 08064403340 both whatapp and calling.
I am based in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
donparosky:
Doing biz in Lagos is a bit challenging. No one cares bout your quality to be honest. The cheapest sales.
Had a great time meeting some silent followers. Thanks for trusting us

Good evening fellow Nairalander....
After numerous research over the internet about this palm oil business I stumbled on this post and I skimmed through it...
And I am for sure certain I would like to go into this business fully as it’s a daily necessity that would forever be sought after.
@Donparosky I will really appreciate if you can put me through on this, I have tangible amount of capital I believe can able to get me going.
I have tried your number numerous times but it’s isn’t going through.
Please you can reach me on 08064403340 both whatapp and calling.
I am based in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
donkelz:

You should do very well to make up for what you have done for @udysweet.
Imagine several referrals you could have got if you could have solve things amicably with her and even on here.
I was even intending to reach out to you if I could ask for few stuffs about this biz and order from you but with this issue, I would rather not even venture into the business than transact with you before I hear story that touches the heart.
This are what negative ratings can go as far and say about your business and I am very sure this applies to most people’s mindset.
Fix it!!!

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2020
I will really appreciate anyone also that’s willing to put me through with the business too... from buying , selling and also how to source for customers to sell to
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by VickyHills(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
iHart:

1. Movement from Umuahia to Lagos is usually not easy or rather not cheap. But you can try "The Young" along Umuwaya. Also check Abia line, GIG, and other uncommon transport companies that show up every morning at "gate". Its usually easy and cheaper to waybill oil from Umuahia to North. If it's going to North, the charge is usually #1000 per gallon, so you can use it as a point of reference when negotiating for Lagos.

Thanks so much for the timely and revelating response. I'll try out those companies you mentioned. Meanwhile, we both know 8k no cut am naw, bro��
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2020
VickyHills:
Good evening, people.

Thanks so much

You can also try ABC Logistics (Transport) it shouldn't be more than 800 per keg to any of their parks in Lagos. It usually takes a maximum of 4 days.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
How much is 25L of palm oil to Lagos now ? And who can supply 50kegs?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Donoppy:
How much is 25L of palm oil to Lagos now ? And who can supply 50kegs?

0812 607 94five five

I can supply u 50kegs

Call me lets discuss the price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kharphy0309(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have 5kegs of oil to sell in Osogbo. Interested person should quote me.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donoppy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:

0812 607 94five five

I can supply u 50kegs

Call me lets discuss the price

Please give me the breakdown sir,
How much it cost over there and how much to transport it here to Lagos .
Let me know the location you’re bringing it from also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.