Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220016 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kkachy: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2020
In need of 60kegs of grade 1 oil, anyone in owerri to chat me on Whatsapp 08068335280 for negotiation
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by AududuNine11: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
donparosky:
. Am putting this here just so we know everyone including myself isn't perfect but how we deal with situations matter alot.

You've nailed it...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pls is there anyone in uyo who can help me verify that palm oil can be sent to damaturu from that hausa park Mbok?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
udysweet:
Pls is there anyone in uyo who can help me verify that palm oil can be sent to damaturu from that hausa park Mbok?

Yes Yobe State trucks do come but ot frequent ss Bauchi or Gombe
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by koolguy88(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Drop off your red oil kegs @Kano Galadima road and get paid same day @ N12,000 per keg of 25ltrs. Get introduced to Alhajis buying red oil in bulk and save the stress of being on the road every time.
Chat me up on whatsapp or call 08032156225, 08054446930.

Come and let's partner for success.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by koolguy88(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
@Donparosky, cascade the latest red oil price list per state.
We need updates.

Buyer.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Cautiously following up this oil business thread... Regards to OP
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
As at yesterday it was #11000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking oil

AKS. #10,000

CRS. #9500-10,000

Kaduna. #12,500

ABJ. #13,000 - 13,500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Sorry this is coming late. As promised the 3kegs of udysweet plus her fresh demand has been delivered to her.

For humanity sake i feel the urge to quickly plead with the house to forgive @kedar.
It happens that I've met him long ago but couldn't recognize him from name and wasn't sure when i saw his picture until he hit me up via WhatsApp to narrate what happened.
Even with his own narrations of the story i found out he was at fault all round which i told him straight up, but his case was that of a finance than scamming.
He has no intention of scamming @udysweet, he was just another guy hustling to raise some funds for the business but was cut short by uncertainties of the market.
PARDON HIM PLS AND TAKE DOWN THE SCAMMING POST @udysweet

A piece of advice; this business needs capital. For you to meet up demands and handle disappointments you gotta put in a lot of money.

@ccjonoil

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2020
I have 13 kegs ( yellow 25 liters kegs) of freshly milled palm oil for sale. Location- Osisioma Aba.
If you are interested pls call - Nnamdi 08037489902
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2020
ccjontweet:
Sorry this is coming late. As promised the 3kegs of udysweet plus her fresh demand has been delivered to her.

For humanity sake i feel the urge to quickly plead with the house to forgive @kedar.
It happens that I've met him long ago but couldn't recognize him from name and wasn't sure when i saw his picture until he hit me up via WhatsApp to narrate what happened.
Even with his own narrations of the story i found out he was at fault all round which i told him straight up, but his case was that of a finance than scamming.
He has no intention of scamming @udysweet, he was just another guy hustling to raise some funds for the business but was cut short by uncertainties of the market.
PARDON HIM PLS AND TAKE DOWN THE SCAMMING POST @udysweet

A piece of advice; this business needs capital. For you to meet up demands and handle disappointments you gotta put in a lot of money.

@ccjonoil
God bless you sir for everything. Thank for always.
OK I'm sorry to say but I won't take down this post. I feel greatly insulted by @donkelz attitude towards me and my hard earned money.
I repeat NO ONE should transact business with Donkelz or be ready to lose your money. His is pure case of gamble. Because I see no reason how you'll use my money to be turning me around, what nonsense. Let him coman pay me back or refund the money to the person who helped me out. Everyone knows he's at fault. Let him come and apologise to me here and to everyone he spoke arrogantly to.
I'm not taking this down and even you, Oga C, know you can't force me grin
By the way, thanks for a seamless business relationship so far. I one I've frustrated you a few times grin Mbok manage me like that wink

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here in osun state and Oyo state(oko market precisly) #12500.If you have oil to sell and you can bring them down here chat me up to talk business.pls no send me money make I send you oil o.08149240862
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Cuppycakes(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good evening house..

I have palm oil precisely in Osun state..

Contact 0.7.0.4. 3.9 .7. 2.0.7.9 .me if in need of oil more than 50kegs available..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by blaqjenios: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Evidenx:
HELLO HOUSE, WHERE CAN I BUY PALM OIL IN EDO STATE?
I have high quality oil and tenera palm seedlings from NIFOR, Edo state... What quantity do you need sir? 08130454495
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who has oil in Abia state? 50kegs needed. Chat me on 07066705594 let's negotiate.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good evening house.
Trust we have been doing great and keeping safe too? Please I need help o
Please anyone with contact in Oron that sells good crayfish and prawns
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Call me!
udysweet:
Good evening house.
Trust we have been doing great and keeping safe too? Please I need help o
Please anyone with contact in Oron that sells good crayfish and prawns
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Palm oil is now gold...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by OpmOfficer: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
iHart:
Palm oil is now gold...

Boss what is the current price of palm oil down there in Abia
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
no more gold border has been opened.The price is coming down.here from 13k to 12k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
OpmOfficer:

Boss what is the current price of palm oil down there in Abia
#15, 000 - #16, 000 at the market. 12, 500 to 13, 000 at the bush markets. Price is not even the problem. Its the availability,.. Where you see the oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
popoolaRofiat:
no more gold border has been opened.The price is coming down.here from 13k to 12k
Are you serious? I just agreed to pack someone's oil at 12, 500. But she said until Saturday, that's when I can come. I know she is waiting to see if oil will reach 13, 000 to 15, 000 at the Bush market. Anyway, lets wait and see what happens. We are equal to the task.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2020
I have about 12 kegs freshly milled for sale .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2020
chirality:
I have about 12 kegs freshly milled for sale .
post location and price.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Osisioma . Aba.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2020
chirality:
Osisioma . Aba.
I'm presently in Aba pls Post your details if I can see you today. Leaving for lagos this evening. I'm around ejinaka
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chukycollections(m): 4:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Hey, I'm onyekibe Favour. I sell fresh palm oil for my mom, she produces 50-100(30 litres) kegs monthly.
Prices depends on the market. You can call or WhatsApp 08142337893.
Location is Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Danniee(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Pls for someone base in Benin City, Edo State, where is the closest place to get the best price of Palmoil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Maziaugment(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
iHart:
Who has oil in Abia state? 50kegs needed. Chat me on 07066705594 let's negotiate.

Hello bro, are you still in need of palm oil and can I deliver from Ebonyi State? We can talk if you are interested.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Maziaugment:

Hello bro, are you still in need of palm oil and can I deliver from Ebonyi State? We can talk if you are interested.
I always need oil, I just took delivery of 24gallons from a contact. we can talk. Whatsapp me 07066705594
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Maziaugment(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2020
iHart:
I always need oil, I just took delivery of 24gallons from a contact. we can talk. Whatsapp me 07066705594
Okay, I will send a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.