Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) (23418 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Beauty Of Somali Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kk !

Hv travelled bak 2 wia i'm residing.

Which firm ?

Sorry 4 my curiosity !
A medium-sized audit firm, a subsidiary of Pwc.
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
A medium-sized audit firm, a subsidiary of Pwc.

In Awka ?

Let me knw(mention me) whn they hv vacant or recruiting. I'm hunting 4 job. Tnx in anticipation
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Utchgirl:

In Awka ?

Let me knw(mention me) whn they hv vacant or recruiting. I'm hunting 4 job. Tnx in anticipation
uhmmm.. lipsrsealed
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
uhmmm.. lipsrsealed

Why naah ?
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Utchgirl:

Why naah ?
None of what I've posted here is true.
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
None of what I've posted here is true.

kk
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by OMAR12: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
snochk:
A celebration that shows how some human beings have chosen to be lower than animals,denying their God given positions which is far higher than demons and phantoms. Idolatry is a no no for me ndi Igbo ibem. Niko ka anyi Solutions Chukwu Okeke maka ya bu Ife anyi biali uwa ime
Mr man how is it idolatry,this is equal to the brazilian carnival infact Africa is the origin of all carnival because our masquerade have existed long before. if u can clap and encourage other carnival,then why are u being indifferent to this one. did anyone come out to say that they are worshiping it. these masquerade is like a physical bridge to how things were don in the past and being witness by the present. it a beautiful thing, IT IS OUR CULTURE, IT IS MY CULTURE AND THE LEAST I CAN DO IS BE PROUD OF IT AND ENCOURAGE IT.
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by wiseoneking: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ilaje44:

Young man, can you explain that senselessness ranting above? You said you are christians, you go to church every sunday, yet the most of you are cheats, liars, hate-mongers, intolerant beast as evident in your brainless rant above. You need a lot of growing up to do, because you are the one most farther from being "civilised".
Thank you for your abuses but you should know that syncritism rampart in that part of Nigeria is worst than Hypocrisy. Believe in your religion, serve your god and have respect for others. Uncivilised, yes. Osun in particular, yeah. Bless u but stick to one god.
Re: Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) by Buikechukwu35(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2018
Utchgirl:
O di b'anyi a di na-mba !

#EgwuImokafestival.

#Awkaamaka.

A bu m ezigbo onye Awka n'aso enwe.

#AdaAwka.

#I'mproud2beonyeAwka.

Dis rain shld jus stop biko so dt we wil enjoy dis yr's festival 2 d fullest.

Infact rain or no rain,#EgwuImoka is going on.

IMO, Imoka shld nt be scrapped.

I think dis is our festival (culture) .The only thing 2 be done here is 2 put tight security watch against misconduct during d festive period.It is our tradition and we must nt allow it 2 die. I'm a lady and i luv EgwuImoka Festival.

I am there Life @ Ifite road close 2 Nkwo Amenyi Mkt, b4 d rain started.
ezigbo nwanne m

Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message / Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag)