Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos (34895 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) was today presented with the of the City of Sumerset, Franklin Township NJ America and honoured with the proclamation of the town of Franklin along side his wife Ollie Aurelia Ogunwusi(Yeyelua) and Dr Akin Awofolaju a prominent Ife indigene with an agelong development partnership with the town.

The presentation of the key and proclamation was performed by the Honourable Mayor Mr Philip Kramer witnessed by other member of Council like Hon. Theodore Chase Jr. Deputy Mayor, Hon. Shamnel Y. Robinson, Kimberley A. Francois, Rozalyn Sheman and Charle Onyejiaka who have the welcome speech on behalf of the sitting Mayor.

Mayor Kramer described Ooni Ogunwusi an African monarnch specifically enthroned to bless the mankind clearly manifesting through his developmental mission which he been taking around the world in the last six months and pledged to patner with Ife Kingdom for necessary development.

While thanking the Mayor, the Council and the entire indigenous of the town for the honour Done on him and his wife promised to continue the good work as he has already identified an area of possible business partnership between Ife and Sumerset.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-and-wife-presented-key-of.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
good

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
levels don change

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Destined2win: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
From the stables of Infinity films comes this blockbuster, suspense filled thriller; a story of a journey of a thousand miles, daring flights and survival instincts.......'the junketeer'
featuring Ooni of Ife, Buhari, Aisha, bayo, Funke and introducing hassan.........'the junketeer'

Produced by Lai Mohammed and directed by Bola tinubu.......'the junketeer'

Marketed and distributed by infinity films, 134 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos , 51 Iweka road Onitsha, 3 pound road Aba.................'the junketeer'

Hitting the cinemas on the Ist of July 2016......watch out!!!!! .

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
carry the key come back oo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Asaib(f): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
I respect and admire this Oni but each time i see his wife with him i don't know how i see him with all the controversy surrounds her, prefer his first wife who has no controversy, cuz that stool don't deserve such controversy. My take plz i shall not be judged nor quote wrongly

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one, He is enjoying himself.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by 4stylz: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Asaib:
I respect and admire this Oni but each time i see his wife with him i don't know how i see him with all the controversy surrounds her, prefer his first wife who has no controversy, cuz that stool don't deserve such controversy. My take plz i shall not be judged nor quote wrongly

Focus on being a good woman without controversies and please always mind your bizness

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by VISTIN(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hope his drummers went with him.

I saw them on Victoria Island few weeks a go, commands some respect

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by sammieguze(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol

Assuming nollywood is a kinda weed,I for say you don high.

Effect of too much nollywood in the system grin grin grin

Destined2win:
From the stables of Infinity films comes this blockbuster, suspense filled thriller; a story of a journey of a thousand miles, daring flights and survival instincts.......'the junketeer'
featuring Ooni of Ife, Buhari, Aisha, bayo, Funke and introducing hassan.

Marketed and distributed by infinity films, 134 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos, 51 Iweka road Lagos, 3 pound road Aba.................'the junketeer'

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by TheNextAce: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by NinaArsenal(f): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Next news
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I thought they said Obama was to kiss his arssseeee?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by martineverest(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oba Ajala himself

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Leo2flex(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Destined2win:
featuring Ooni of Ife, Buhari, Aisha, bayo, Funke and introducing hassan.

Marketed and distributed by infinity films, 134 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos, 51 Iweka road Lagos, 3 pound road Aba.................'the junketeer'

This is what you get when you Watch too much Naija movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by xtophy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Asaib:
i think there is more to it spiritually dan wat we can see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
How did a whole ooni end up with an olosho Dey said d gods chose her. D gods must be mad

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Issorait
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by vivianbelema(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by sundoj08(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Ada9103(f): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sunday rice
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by push23: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by geesilver(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:
How did a whole ooni end up with an olosho Dey said d gods chose her. D gods must be mad
Ha....., na u talk am o, make amadioha and shango. Plus. Ogun no hear u, cos ur case na. Serious one o........
The truth is that the gods has spoken.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by push23: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
I thought they said Obama was to kiss his arssseeee?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) was today presented with the of the City of Sumerset, Franklin Township NJ America and honoured with the proclamation of the town of Franklin along side his wife Ollie Aurelia Ogunwusi(Yeyelua) and Dr Akin Awofolaju a prominent Ife indigene with an agelong development partnership with the town.

The presentation of the key and proclamation was performed by the Honourable Mayor Mr Philip Kramer witnessed by other member of Council like Hon. Theodore Chase Jr. Deputy Mayor, Hon. Shamnel Y. Robinson, Kimberley A. Francois, Rozalyn Sheman and Charle Onyejiaka who have the welcome speech on behalf of the sitting Mayor.

Mayor Kramer described Ooni Ogunwusi an African monarnch specifically enthroned to bless the mankind clearly manifesting through his developmental mission which he been taking around the world in the last six months and pledged to patner with Ife Kingdom for necessary development.

While thanking the Mayor, the Council and the entire indigenous of the town for the honour Done on him and his wife promised to continue the good work as he has already identified an area of possible business partnership between Ife and Sumerset.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-and-wife-presented-key-of.html
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Musiwa419: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
S
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Canme4u(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Omo Yoruba o, tiwa lasa tiwa ni'sese.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lovely Geles You Wouldn't Mind Wearing? / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / African Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.