Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 (3842 Views)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) / Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 34 / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 by dankuruso: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
. . After showing him the waitress whatsapp dp, I proceed to read her 10 unread messages, she is busy making inquiry about the lady that slap me, I replied her, told her I don’t know the lady… We talked about other things too, I showed lincoln everything, he advised me to be very careful, that the lady that slap me earlier, could be so dangerous… He said he don’t know what prompt her to slap, even though am the one she was waiting for, she has got no right to slap me.. I told him to forget about her.. . . . In her messages she was asking if I know the lady.. I told no, that will she send her to get my number had it been I know her before.. We talked about few more things before she went offline, she told she waiting for futa post utme too, she siad she is working at the cafeteria to meet up with needs… She told me more about herself, when I told her am waiting for the post utme too, she was surprised. . Lincoln told me to play a first one on her, but I dont want to.. The babe is just too cool… With the little intro we had am having a soft spot for her unlike other girls.. I left lincoln very hungry that evening, because have not eaten since we came back from school.. When I get to my own room, caro was not in the room, I checked her in the kitchen, thank God she is preparing dinner already, I discover she did not notice me, I hug her from the back.. I whisper into her ear baby moi, Whats up, she replied nothing jhor, you left me inside since… I defended my self ‘but you are sleeping now’… She reply I was only pulling your legs.. Caro… Olami I want to ask for a favour ? Me… What’s that ? Caro… Will you follow me to school tomorrow ? Immediately she uttered that sentence I sense/smell trouble, what about if Shola saw me with her..hope this babe wont try and cause scene, because the reason why caro want me to go with her is just for show off, but My pentium 24 brain Workout a solution for me sharply. Me.. I will, but Caro.. But what ? ( she move closer place her head on my chest, am a little bit taller than her) Me.. I wont go with you and I will leave before you do.. Caro.. But why? Me.. Nothing.. Caro.. Hope you will come ? Me.. Yea sure.. Let me know your schedule tomorrow ? Caro.. Im having a class 8-10, im free 10-12 and im having another class 1-3.. Me.. I will be at your department by 10.. So you want to wake early tomorrow and prepare for 8 am class.. Caro.. Yes na .. Cant you do just that for your baby. Me.. I can na. Caro.. So what are you now saying! Me.. Sha dont wake me when you going tomorrow.. Caro.. Ah ah why? Me.. Might sleep late, made new friends today, so im goan be chatting them up.. Caro.. Alright sir, amd I hope they are not girls.. Me.. No ma.. I even met paul today. Caro… Ohhh.. Paul osagie ? Me.. Yea . . We talked about other things, we both stay in the kitchen till the food was ready that night.. To Be Continued… Share this: http://tricksng.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=243

(1) (Reply)

Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) / Whatever You Do Today / Your Best Genre In Literature: Prose, Drama, Poetry, Short-story, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.