Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul (1892 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
READ!!! THE COMPLAINT OF A UITE TO GTBANK
I am Adekunle Muminat Oyenike, a 300 level student of the University of Ibadan. I
want the world to plead with GTbank to return my money. I know it's small-only
31, 179 naira. It is my own millions right now.
First, 21, 179 naira was deducted on Sunday, Feb 28, 2016 when I was paying
school fees of the University of Ibadan for a friend via Remita. The money was
deducted twice even though the first transaction was reported as 'Error.
Transaction unsuccessful.' I went to the bank countless times and exchanged
numerous emails. I even presented the receipts of the transactions in person and
via email. After over a month, I was told the money has been remited to the
government by the merchant bank and thereafter I was referred to the University
of Ibadan ICT centre. More than a whole month after I made the first complaint
to the bank! Of course, the school (University of Ibadan) been on strike for over a
month now.
Now, today (30th May, 2016) that everyone is supposed to be resting, I tried
withdrawing 10,000 naira with Gtbank ATM once again and it reported that it was
'Temporarily unable to dispense cash.' I withdrew my ATM jeje only to get an alert
later that 10000 naira has been deducted from my account.
Please, help me beg the bank to refund every kobo of my 31, 179 naira. I'm sorry
I made the mistake of opening an account with them. I will withdraw every kobo
and close the account once my money has been returned.
My account number is 0125012358 with account name, Maymunah Adekunle.

Yours hopefully,
Adekunle Muminat Oyenike.

Cc; Lalastic lala
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by Thunderlicious: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok.

GTB abeg return dis guy money.
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by Mologi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haaa!! Dis one pass my power ooo....
While una go dialogue am nani...

Wen i head abt dat stupid REMITA i run.....

Na person i kuku gv wey elp me pay
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by Cameleon72(f): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nigeria!!! What a joking country... Coporate way of begging.... Dont quote me
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mologi:

Seriously.... I hate d issue of paying with dt Remita also. Rather I paid my money in SUB and the payment was successful
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cameleon72:
Nigeria!!! What a joking country... Coporate way of begging.... Dont quote me

And you think there's sense in what you typed! Who said he's begging for money? I only saw the boy post and I decided to put it on NL, cos similar issues like dz had bn resolved when brought to FP.

Always think my dear before commenting, and how has been your day?
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by Nutase: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mumu dey worry d student. You have a problem with a banks ATM and instead of going to report the problem to get a refund of ur cash u rush to nairaland to report it as if it is nauraland dat owns the ATM that didn't pay you. Almost all ATM users have experienced this problem and get there money back from the bank.
Secondly, you have been told how to go about getting a refund for your school fees and you are here ranting. Is it the bank dat sent the school on strike.
Na your kind dey make dem yab all Nigerian graduates.

Why don't you completely explore all channels of getting your money back before rushing to social media to rant.
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cc Lalastic lala

Pls do the needful
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Banks and illegal atms error are siamese twins
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by RemitaDoc: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Seriously.... I hate d issue of paying with dt Remita also. Rather I paid my money in SUB and the payment was successful

hello ishowdotgmail

what issue did you have paying with Remita?

I can help you resolve any issue on Remita very Quickly. smiley
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by RemitaDoc: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Mologi:

Hello Mologi

What problems are you having with the Remita Platform. I can help you resolve them asap.

Yes, Remita is stupidly easy to use and very convenient. I can show you if you want me to. smiley
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by RemitaDoc: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
READ!!! THE COMPLAINT OF A UITE TO GTBANK
I am Adekunle Muminat Oyenike, a 300 level student of the University of Ibadan. I
want the world to plead with GTbank to return my money. I know it's small-only
31, 179 naira. It is my own millions right now.
First, 21, 179 naira was deducted on Sunday, Feb 28, 2016 when I was paying
school fees of the University of Ibadan for a friend via Remita. The money was
deducted twice even though the first transaction was reported as 'Error.
Transaction unsuccessful.' I went to the bank countless times and exchanged
numerous emails. I even presented the receipts of the transactions in person and
via email. After over a month, I was told the money has been remited to the
government by the merchant bank and thereafter I was referred to the University
of Ibadan ICT centre. More than a whole month after I made the first complaint
to the bank! Of course, the school (University of Ibadan) been on strike for over a
month now.
Now, today (30th May, 2016) that everyone is supposed to be resting, I tried
withdrawing 10,000 naira with Gtbank ATM once again and it reported that it was
'Temporarily unable to dispense cash.' I withdrew my ATM jeje only to get an alert
later that 10000 naira has been deducted from my account.
Please, help me beg the bank to refund every kobo of my 31, 179 naira. I'm sorry
I made the mistake of opening an account with them. I will withdraw every kobo
and close the account once my money has been returned.
My account number is 0125012358 with account name, Maymunah Adekunle.

Yours hopefully,
Adekunle Muminat Oyenike.

Cc; Lalastic lala

Hello,

Has this issue been resolved Yet?
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
RemitaDoc:

hello ishowdotgmail

what issue did you have paying with Remita?

I can help you resolve any issue on Remita very Quickly. smiley

Scammer
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by NCOIM(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Already we know!
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by RemitaDoc: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Scammer

Thank you. But there is really nothing to scam you for.

please direct all issues you are having with the platform to support@remita.net

Regards,

smiley
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
RemitaDoc:

Hello Mologi

What problems are you having with the Remita Platform. I can help you resolve them asap.

Yes, Remita is stupidly easy to use and very convenient. I can show you if you want me to. smiley

I PAYED FOR A RRR CODE I GENERATED ON REMITA.
I WAS DEBITED BUT WAS NOTIFYING ME "TRANSACTION NOT SUCCESSFUL".

HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK.
Re: The Complaint Of A UI Student To Gtbank- Help A Soul by apeelewuetu: 3:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

I PAYED FOR A RRR CODE I GENERATED ON REMITA.
I WAS DEBITED BUT WAS NOTIFYING ME "TRANSACTION NOT SUCCESSFUL".

HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK.
who are the 21 century arm robers?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Good Sec-school Around Mowe/ofada/redeemed Axis / You Said U're Good In Math Abi Oya Try This / Read Online: 155 Possible Questions From Jamb’s In Dependence Novel .pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.