Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please Help Me With This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me With This Issue (766 Views)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? / Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Issue by ahamonyeka(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is there anything wrong to sleep with a young lady with little child living with a man that is not legally married to her?
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Is there anything wrong to sleep with a young lady with little child living with a man that is not legally married to her?
no...unless if they look serious .I.e possibility of marriage
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fornication Is fornication...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by jashar(f): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
sin is sin.

Case closed.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
my brothers nd sisters in christ haff answered ur ques.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Olasco93: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Everything is wrong allowing herself to be bleeped. She is a woman for God sake.
Wise and Responsible people don't do this. But, it all depends on who the Woman is and her present situation for allowing it, but it's wrong.
Though, she made herself so cheap. Even the man won't take her serious anymore after testing it, and I believe he would continue testing it with silly promises to her...
On a second taught, he may just be taking advantage of the woman's predicament and low self esteem as at the moment...
#Just my opinion though!
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
No
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by ahamonyeka(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
no...unless if they look serious .I.e possibility of marriage
I don't think so,the man does not care for the young lady and she always coming to ask for help from me coming close to me like seriously.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I don't think so,the man does not care for the young lady and she always coming to ask for help from me coming close to me like seriously.
av u heard wizkid's 'scatter d floor'?,
my bro 'scatter the punny'. wear vry dark sun shades dat day as u dey scatter d punny to show d lady say u dey vex.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by ahamonyeka(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Olasco93:

Everything is wrong to sleep with her.
Wise and Responsible people don't do this. But, it all depends on who the Woman is. She allowed herself so cheap. Even the man won't take her serious anymore after testing it and I believe he would continue testing it will silly promises to her...
#Just my opinion though!
you know how some of our yoruba brothers and sisters do,I do not think the husband is taking care of her for asking ffor money from me and coming close to me as though we are dating.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by UyiIredia(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
As if u never fornicate undecided
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Olasco93: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
[s]you know how some of our yoruba brothers and sisters do,[/s] I do not think the husband is taking care of her for asking ffor money from me and coming close to me as though we are dating.
It is not a matter of tribe, it's a matter of Self-descipline from both parties involved.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

As if u never fornicate undecided
i havent cool
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
i havent cool
Why u come talk say u be bad boy. It gave me the wrong impression.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

Why u come talk say u be bad boy. It gave me the wrong impression.
because I want u to have a wrong impression about me.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by UyiIredia(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
because I want u to have a wrong impression about me.

Well now I don't so tongue
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

Well now I don't so tongue
hahaha the things I post in here will change ur mind to see me as a bad guy
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by UyiIredia(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
hahaha the things I post in here will change ur mind to see me as a bad guy

But now I see right through 'em. You are a good guy.
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yes If she has a romantic/sexual relationship with the man. Is the man the father of her child?

Listen, she is living with the man there is a high likelihood that He is responsible for her. You cannot invade. We, as men, are very territorial especially about things we spend time, money and effort to keep/"nurture".

Besides any form of invasion (quickie or long term) would mean aiding her to betray him and hurt him. whether for the quick lay or for a relationship you need to b careful. People have been killed for a lot less. Ask yourself, is it really worth it? Especially if you are sure the guy will not welcome your explorations.

My opinion is, Stay away. If she wants you, she should break up amicably with the man(if they are in a relationship whether good or bad), she must then move out from the man's, then you can have her. Even that is risky but has better bro-code so to speak.

If I were to be hypocritically religious I would say it is fornication, wait till you get married to her. wink But how many of us have kept our Fly Zipped, Men and Women alike?
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by Chrisrare: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmmm... Coming frm a guy who spends his entire life chasing women..
Re: Please Help Me With This Issue by WriteMind: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thess. 5:22)

“Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” (Eccles. 12:13)

(1) (Reply)

what is he up to? / Things You Shouldn't Do On Your First Date / Oya All Em Ladies How Can One knw You Guys On Heat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.