Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (28225 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Faraidi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

guy go to he'll you can't marry Yetunde
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by ginggerxy: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.

steal her cheesy
korel9:

steal her
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
goingape1:
look at this one!

did I say all Muslims?

some if likewise many MUSLIM women give birth to deform CHILD. it is a proven fact.

if you are not deform why did you NAME yourself brightgem? undecided

can a gem produce light?

kikikikikkki! how can a blind man see light? he can't na all he sees in his head is DEFORMITIES everywhere. I am sure one of ur ancient grandmothers was muslim that's why ur brain is deformed. Oya go and look at ur family tree, u must hav a history.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehehe, did you say "hoe",if only you know how wonderful that name of mine is,it my native language, so don't be so pained as to loose your self control just so you can rant and vent put you frustration just because I was blunt with the op,hehehehe you just made me laugh, Jesus is the way, no one cometh to The Father except through Him. Btw,of all the things I said to the Op,it's only that line you could pick, hehehehe can't stop laughing hard at the "hoe" thing so funny,but the hoe I know is for digging up yams in the farm.Demeaning words don't get to me,if are that pained by my comment then address it like an adult which I believe you are,and stop acting like a typical Muslim filled with intolerance and violence ready to maim and behead people for having a different religion
I have already addressed ur fellows, go back and find out, nothing u just said here which hasnt been addressed properly, none of it is new to me. I offer no apologis on behalf of those who do wrong and say it is Islam or they are Muslims, whether y'all like it or not, true Islam is beautiful, and it is indeed truly only a religion of the wise. How many of u even really follow the teachings of the bible... #yawns I have a KJV bible nothing is new to me, If we begin an exchange we will not finish. Everything Christians say about Jesus contradicts what he taught in reality... make sure u "confirm all things and hold on to that which is true" as u bible advises. apologies to the insult on ur name.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by pheyhi(f): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jamean:
Unequally yoked.

You are not even a Christian (Christ-like) in the actual sense of the word otherwise you won't even consider a muslim lady. If you genuinely seek God for a partner without an idol in your heart He will give you yours. Of course not a Muslim lady.

And who told you God can't give a person a husband /wife from another religion, he only wants your life to convince the heart of that person to turn to him

Note :the person MUST be converted before marriage not after, to avoid problems
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by dastroud(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
how I wish I came from parents of same religion....tho love z blind u can't see the future in reality how it's gonna look like....I'll never repeat the mistake they made coz I don't want my children to pass thru what m passing thru ryt nw!
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Faraidi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sas4lyf:

guy dont misquote the qur'an, go back and read the strict conditions islam laid before a person hit his wife, islam dignifies women,..

pertaining to the topic, islam permits marriage to people of the book which are christians, but not jews also it permits on strict condition for a muslim man to marry a christian woman, and also it is better for one to marry a slave than marry a christian, it is never permissible in islam for any lady to marry a non muslim
you are very right brother
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by legalgoon: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

So you cannot marry an unbeliever.

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

In Islam Men are COMMANDED to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Christian men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Allah couldn't save mohammed and his followers the muslims

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in everybody's view

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

NOT ONLY THAT Jesus PROMISES SALVATION TO ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT JESUS LIVES, MOHAMMED IS DEAD
FOR THE LIVING ONE THAT CAN SAVE

So if you're asked now, you've done what is right and spread the word of God. Remember that for everything there's a time and season. Being a Christian does not justify Christianity.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by legalgoon: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jamean:
Unequally yoked.

You are not even a Christian (Christ-like) in the actual sense of the word otherwise you won't even consider a muslim lady. If you genuinely seek God for a partner without an idol in your heart He will give you yours. Of course not a Muslim lady.

Smh undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Brightgem:

kikikikikkki! how can a blind man see light? he can't na all he sees in his head is DEFORMITIES everywhere. I am sure one of ur ancient grandmothers was muslim that's why ur brain is deformed. Oya go and look at ur family tree, u must hav a history.
non of my ancient grandfathers or mothers was from that God forsaken religion!

put your picture let us see if you are not deform undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by hab1612(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Copy and Paste
big misinterpretations

MakeWeTalk:
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

and

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Salihumainasara(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

and

Acts 1

Mark

Dont misquote the qur'an, go back and read the strict conditions islam laid before a person hit his wife, islam dignifies women,..

pertaining to the topic, islam permits marriage to people of the book which are christians, but not jews also it permits on strict condition for a muslim man to marry a christian woman, and also it is better for one to marry a slave than marry a christian, it is never permissible in islam for any lady to marry a non muslim

I believe a true Muslim even loves n know prophet isa(jesus) more than u do bcox

A true believer believe in Oneness of Allah (God).
A true believer believe in HIS(GOD) Angel

A true believer believe in HIS(GOD) messengers (Isa (Jesus) A.S, Musa A.S (Moses), Ibrahim A.S (Abraham), Muhammad S.A.W. Etc.
A true believe believe in HIS(GOD) Scriptures:
The Holy Quran mention by name atleast 3 main scriptures of Allah which came before Holy Quran
1. Tawrat revealed to Prophet Musa A.S (Moses) to preach to d israelites
2. Zabur (Book of Psalm) reveal to prophet Dawud A.S (David)
3. Injil (Gospel) revealed to Prophet Isa A.S (Jesus)
4. Quran reveal the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

A true believer believes in Destiny.

And Finally, A true believer believes in the Day of Recompense(Judgment).

May Allah guide us all to the right path (Amin)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by muhamadnur: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Ladycloud:
Abi ooo. Nd she can't embrace Christianity..
nope she can,t.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by legalgoon: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2016
omoISEYIN:
I feel you bro, as simple as the situation is it's quite emotional. the truth is, marry someone of same faith or believe not for now but for the future and unborn children.
Am a Muslim and I'll simply get married to a fellow believer of my faith.
To the general public, my Muslim brothers pls tag along with fellow muslimahs. the non Muslims should have the unions together, so you don't leave your children confused

Bro, I'm a Christian, but amongst so much rubbish I've seen here, I feel u. You're someone who earns respect.

Good sense about the kids man... On p cool
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2016
pheyhi:

And who told you God can't give a person a husband /wife from another religion, he only wants your life to convince the heart of that person to turn to him

Note :the person MUST be converted before marriage not after, to avoid problems
and who told you God can give wife from another religionundecided

are you trying to tell me that God like Satan?

almost all religions are the product of the Devil!

even the so called Islam is also a sub product of the Devil.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by schumastic(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
In the Quran Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian ladies/women but Christian men are not allowed to marry our women. If her guardian doesn't allow you to marry please, look for a Christian lady.

selfish as usual
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by pheyhi(f): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2016
goingape1:
and who told you God can give wife from another religionundecided

are you trying to tell me that God like Satan?

almost all religions are the product of the Devil!

even the so called Islam is also a sub product of the Devil.

I think you are getting it wrong, God loves MOSLEMS buh hate Islam, his intention towards every man is to break them away from the devil so they can turn to him. GOD loves everyone and if that's the way he wants the girl abide with him, who knows?
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by josephni12: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
the truth is that both the guy and the Lady are not true believers of their religion. the guy is just a normal Christian , he is not saved and the Lady also is not a fervent Muslim faithful real or faithful Muslims are commanded not to marry outside their religion likewise the Christian folks my conclusion is that they don't even know what they believe in , they are not faithful to their religion they can do any thing they want A real chirstain won't risk disobeying God because of a girl it means Jesus don't have the final say in your life
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
pheyhi:

I think you are getting it wrong, God loves MOSLEMS buh hate Islam, his intention towards every man is to break them away from the devil so they can turn to him. GOD loves everyone and if that's the way he wants the girl abide with him, who knows?
no! you are getting it wrong!

if you read your bible very well, it is been said do not yoke with an unbelievers. that yoke signifier marriage.

there is always a consequence in doing this, and which is why God is trying to make us avoid.

look in the case of Solomon, Samson, and the rest.

it still happens nowadays
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by pheyhi(f): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2016
goingape1:
no! you are getting it wrong!

if you read your bible very well, it is been said do not yoke with an unbelievers. that yoke signifier marriage.

there is always a consequence in doing this, and which is why God is trying to make us avoid.

look in the case of Solomon, Samson, and the rest.

it still happens nowadays

Yoked?? Are you not friends with them, don't you have them as neighbours, as colleagues??

I am not saying that God wants Christians to marry unbelievers, all I am trying to say is God loves everyone and he wants this girl to abide with his love in her heart
I think the guy should pray on it and if she's God's will he will surely make a way for both of them
You saying it as if unbelievers are not human beings, as if they are so evil and deadly, they are not, the devil makes them that way
If christ thought like you, then none of us would be redeemed
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2016
schumastic:

selfish as usual
Mtcheww....
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2016
pheyhi:

Yoked?? Are you not friends with them, don't you have them as neighbours, as colleagues??

I am not saying that God wants Christians to marry unbelievers, all I am trying to say is God loves everyone and he wants this girl to abide with his love in her heart
I think the guy should pray on it and if she's God's will he will surely make a way for both of them
You saying it as if unbelievers are not human beings, as if they are so evil and deadly, they are not, the devil makes them that way
If christ thought like you, then none of us would be redeemed
you think the guy should pray?

you don't know the mind of God neither do I! but one thin I know is that the mind of God is already in the bible and he said do not yoke with them! simple as ABC. why complicating things to suit you undecided

if Christ think like you, many of use will be deceive just like eve and non of use would be redeemed!

there is nothing love in what the man is trying to do. just that he saw what he like. (probably her breasst and yansh) and this is what is making him going crazy!

let me ask you a question! are there no DECENT Christian women out THERE?

by doing this that means he is trying to say there is no DECENT Christian women around and you (Christian woman probably not decent) is backing him up all in the name of love.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2016
josephni12:
the truth is that both the guy and the Lady are not true believers of their religion. the guy is just a normal Christian , he is not saved and the Lady also is not a fervent Muslim faithful real or faithful Muslims are commanded not to marry outside their religion likewise the Christian folks my conclusion is that they don't even know what they believe in , they are not faithful to their religion they can do any thing they want A real chirstain won't risk disobeying God because of a girl it means Jesus don't have the final say in your life
thank you!

this is what I'm trying to explain to this moniker pheyhi!

is like saying let darkness and light live together. it is literally impossible.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2016
korel9:

Oh please stop with all the drama.

Go to the registry, get married and you both face the future.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by najib632(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

[/b]
You are a lier All the Qur'anic verses you quoted are fake
Surah 38:88
"And you shall certainly know the truth of it after a while"
Surah4:34
"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard ( in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they obey you, seek not against them means (of annoyance).Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great."
Surah 46:9
Say (O Muhammad S.A.W. ): "I am not a new thing among the Messengers nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
Why do you want to spoil Islams Image by all means?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by xerxes456(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Proffdada:
True love has no religion
can you please define true love... True love is defined by religion... hence it doesn't exist in a circular non-religious setting... Love is is not just a word... for a Christian, God is Love... means quite a lot to a christian... for others I don't know and am incline to believe they don't even have Love in their doctrines...
so it will be so wrong to say true love has no religion... very wrong...
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by hervin(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2016
My first comment on Nairaland, after so many years of following you guys cheesy
Sir, I believe the most important thing is love. Try discussing with her guardian(s) to know their view on the matter. But don't stop believing, cause love always wins smiley
Acooriz! I have landed oo grin
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by fowowe411: 2:54am On Jun 13, 2016
hopsydboi:
Does it matter that much? Religion?
Carry an Osun worshipper come owo and see wetin we go do you. undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by CashVessel(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2016
korel9:

Guy please look for another woman... Don't start what you cannot finish. Issues will definitely arise later.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

I beg where I misquote the quoran?
Show us joor.

Abi no be una imam dey teach how to beat woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ
Why are you like this? You are one of those who misinterpret the teachings of Islam and promote hatred and division. One thing I want you to understand is Qur'an is the only book that talks about everything in this life and hereafter, no other book except the Quran. Your own bible does not even have any guideline and that is why you Christians maltreat your wives. Allah knows that some men will want to misbehave so He gave us the guideline unlike you lr bible that has no guideline where you can do things anyhow.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by adaweezy(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2016
korel9:

Are you serious? What tribe is that? I mean, is your mum Yoruba?
No, North Central Kogi state.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by pheyhi(f): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2016
goingape1:
you think the guy should pray?

you don't know the mind of God neither do I! but one thin I know is that the mind of God is already in the bible and he said do not yoke with them! simple as ABC. why complicating things to suit you undecided

if Christ think like you, many of use will be deceive just like eve and non of use would be redeemed!

there is nothing love in what the man is trying to do. just that he saw what he like. (probably her breasst and yansh) and this is what is making him going crazy!

let me ask you a question! are there no DECENT Christian women out THERE?

by doing this that means he is trying to say there is no DECENT Christian women around and you (Christian woman probably not decent) is backing him up all in the name of love.

And what is the mind of God towards unbelievers? Do you want them to converted? Do you evangrlize to them? You can't be evangelising and think like this
Do you know what Jesus said 'he said I have sheep(unbelievers) in other pens too, I will bring them so we can be one fold one Shepherd
I can see we get no where arguing
All I can just say is that get more involved in evangelism and you will know the heart cry of God towards unbelievers, you know that he urges us everyday through the Holy spirit to evangelise to unbelievers. GOD LOVES ALL UNBELIEVERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.