Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) (810 Views)

Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / Order For Custommade Shirts For Your Company / Get A Business Website For Your Company Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Are you tired of poor internet connectivity and you need a provider that is world class ?

Its not your average ISP , that gives you reason for downtime?

Do you need fast internet that would turn your business around with high profitability ?

Do you believe in superior customer service? Are your payment platforms faulty because of poor downgraded internet?

Are you in Apapa and Ikeja ? Can I give you 98.5% uptime, all year round? up to 1mp at a very affordable rate.

Contact me on [b]0803782851[/b]9, just send me a text and mention :I am interested.

We will call within 24 hours and deploy a solution to you within 10 working days.
Re: Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) by ifex370(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
1Mb you mean

1 Like

Re: Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) by ifex370(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Isit dedicated leased line your using. Or DSL?
Re: Fast Internet For Your Company ( Only For Apapa And Ikeja) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2016
DSL from Fibre

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Asterisk 3CX Elastix Freepbx IPPBX With Panasonic TDA100D / Nigeria Web Design And Development / Mtn Gone Rogue On Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.