Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Repair Samsung TV Screen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair Samsung TV Screen (20522 Views)

60" Samsung Tv Available For just !!!!!!!!!!145K!!!!!!!!!! / Replacement Of LG TV Screen. / Repair Samsung Lost,corrupt IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is it really worth it?
I am really angry with Samsung right now.
So I got a Samsung TV as a gift. I was elated more so because that would be the first time I would be viewing a flat screen in my home.
I got the package overjoyed only to discover that the screen is broken during transportation.
You can imagine how I felt.
Then I remembered that I have seen their Customer Care Centre before somewhere in Ojota. I put on a smiling face.
MY JOURNEY TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE
I took it to Ikeja hoping to encounter some entrepreneur or company who would help to get it ready on time but alas I met a kind Igbo young man (accent) who advised me against it.
So my journey to Ojota was imminent.
AT THE SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE
I got to their office everything organised professional wise. You will really feel that you are in save hands.
They checked everything to ensure that the fault is actually what I claimed it was.
So I asked what the price of fixing the screen. None of them was forthcoming. I was asked to pay the consultation Fee (non-refundable) which I did.
After they promised to get back to me just like that. They claim that they ship it from oversea and needs to know the current price . Okay it is still understandable.
AWAITING RESULT
Eventually a call came through from their office. A week after and I was told that the cost of replacing a brand new TV whose only fault is the screen is over forty thousand Naira (40,000)
Which is equivalent to the brand new one. Is it really worth it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by olafyn(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
hw many inches is d tv?
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders please advice me should I just forget about the TV and purchase a new one? I am angry and confuse right now.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
olafyn:
hw many inches is d tv?
It a 32 inches TV
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Fellow Nairalanders please advice me should I just forget about the TV and purchase a new one? I am angry and confuse right now.
Take it to Alaba Int'l, they gonna replace it with a used screen for you which will reduce the cost.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Antina:

Take it to Alaba Int'l, they gonna replace it with a used screen for you which will reduce the cost.
OK I appreciate. Do you have anywhere in mind? Secondly I wonder if the used one will look sharp and bright
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by olafyn(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
olafyn:
wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba
Thanks bro. But where? I don't know who to take it to
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

OK I appreciate. Do you have anywhere in mind? Secondly I wonder if the used one will look sharp and bright
Yes, is going to be sharp, but u need to be careful also, Alaba guys are not smiling. But if u really need to do it, I can't get a guy's number for u, u can even ask for the price before taking it down there.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Antina:

Yes, is going to be sharp, but u need to be careful also, Alaba guys are not smiling. But if u really need to do it, I can't get a guy's number for u, u can even ask for the price before taking it down there.
That is my I am really conscious of it. The guy I met at Ikeja brief me of what I might be up against.
You will do that for me? that will be cool. Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

That is my I am really conscious of it. The guy I met at Ikeja brief me of what I might be up against.
You will do that for me? that will be cool. Thanks
I can give u the guy's number, call him and tell him the model of the tv, ask for the price to fix the tv before you finally make up ur mind to take it down there
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by admindim: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
it can be fixed in ikeja 2
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Antina:

I can give u the guy's number, call him and tell him the model of the tv, ask for the price to fix the tv before you finally make up ur mind to take it down there
Thanks. Let me have the number
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
admindim:
it can be fixed in ikeja 2
I dey respect Ikeja people too but if you know someone let me know. Truth be said Ikeja is closer to me
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2016
You should get a very sharp fairly used screen at Alaba for 25k.i ve a customer there who does replacements for me.but currently don't have his number.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 4:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks. Let me have the number
Reply ur PM let me send it to u.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by papi22(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Antina:
post his number here
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Baadal(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Antina:

pls i also need his number i'm having similar issues with my TV but mine is Samsung 46"
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Baylam(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Contact acunon!! Tested and Trusted!!! He's located in alaba, Acunon your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Antina:

quote author=olafyn post=46514782]wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba[/quote]
One thing I love about Nairaland is it ability to remain a solution ground.
So I would like to thank you all for your lovely contribution most especially you Olafyn and Antina for a way out.
My TV is already fixed and I am enjoying every bit of it.
Thanks guys.
wink smiley wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

quote author=olafyn post=46514782]wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba
So I would like to thank you all for your lovely contribution most especially you Olafyn and Antina for a way out.
Thanks guys.
wink smiley wink
Ywc

1 Like

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by civilserva: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Is it really worth it?
I am really angry with Samsung right now.
So I got a Samsung TV as a gift. I was elated more so because that would be the first time I would be viewing a flat screen in my home.
I got the package overjoyed only to discover that the screen is broken during transportation.
You can imagine how I felt.
Then I remembered that I have seen their Customer Care Centre before somewhere in Ojota. I put on a smiling face.
MY JOURNEY TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE
I took it to Ikeja hoping to encounter some entrepreneur or company who would help to get it ready on time but alas I met a kind Igbo young man (accent) who advised me against it.
So my journey to Ojota was imminent.
AT THE SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE
I got to their office everything organised professional wise. You will really feel that you are in save hands.
They checked everything to ensure that the fault is actually what I claimed it was.
So I asked what the price of fixing the screen. None of them was forthcoming. I was asked to pay the consultation Fee (non-refundable) which I did.
After they promised to get back to me just like that. They claim that they ship it from oversea and needs to know the current price . Okay it is still understandable.
AWAITING RESULT
Eventually a call came through from their office. A week after and I was told that the cost of replacing a brand new TV whose only fault is the screen is over forty thousand Naira (40,000)
Which is equivalent to the brand new one. Is it really worth it?

What has the tribe of the man got to do with your television?

1 Like

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
civilserva:

What has the tribe of the man got to do with your television?
Who is talking about tribe?
Or how has description turned to tribalism. People shall undecided
Abeg carry your wahala go your domot shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by papi22(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where did you repair your tv
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by pandoras08(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

quote author=olafyn post=46514782]wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba
Thanks guys.
wink smiley wink
please I'm in a similar situation. Kindly assist with the name n number of the person. thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
pandoras08:

please I'm in a similar situation. Kindly assist with the name n number of the person. thanks

Send me a 'pm' I will send the number of the guy to you.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
pandoras08:

No problem. Just send me a text. Leave the rest up to me
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by ddestiny(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello Guys,

Kindly assist with the contact to replace broken TV screen.
I have a 32 inches Samsung TV screen that urgently require replacement
Model No: LA32A330J1N

Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by ddestiny(m): 5:39am On Jun 06, 2017
@Wiseandtrue and Antina, kindly help out with the contact that helped to fix your TV screens.I have followed you, kindly follow back.
Grateful as you assist.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Antina(f): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
ddestiny:
@Wiseandtrue and Antina, kindly help out with the contact that helped to fix your TV screens.I have followed you, kindly follow back.
Grateful as you assist.

Followed!
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by dayemola: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please @Antina and wiseandtrue, I need your help please my Samsung 40 inches screen just got broken I need your contact please.I sent to a mail earlier.
Kindly assist. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.