Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (63991 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out from their shell and produce device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-T720 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Clarinett(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
I give it to techno on this one.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Emmyk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Battery, mAh, bad.. 4G, great. Still rocking my Camon C8. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
60k to 70k gini. I doubt it.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
60k to 70k gini. I doubt it.
don't be surprise cos that eye scanner feature and that T-band that it is coming along with will definitely make the price to be on the high side
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Gbobby10xy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tecno and their palaba,how does this differ frm zero 3 infinix which make a whole lot of sense.

7 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by iXavier: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mediocre device
Not even 3GB RAM and you're calling it flagship
This is 2016 for God's sake

There are so many things not right with this device
Yet you're foreseeing a 60-70K pricing
And am here wondering who and why people should buy it. undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by gen2briz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
3000Mah for 4g LTE phone .no no no no

9 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
iXavier:
Mediocre device

this isn't Tecnos 2016 flagship device...... a new phantom is coming out later in the year
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by okoheemmanuel: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
How is dis way better Dan my samsung s4 of 2013

16 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
iXavier:
Mediocre device

how much is Phantom 5?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
okoheemmanuel:
How is dis way better Dan my samsung s4 of 2013
Tecno is not in the same cadre with Samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by oscillation55(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Waoo
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by PMONEY6: 2:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Toy.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by jmichlins(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2016
I had rather buy used LG G4 than buy this with 2gb ram with that amount.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 5:13am On Jun 13, 2016
There's something not right about this specs. I doubt MTK 6582 can be clocked at 1.7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2016
jmichlins:
both devices are not in similar cadre
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by joe4christ(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2016
BluePearls:
There's something not right about this specs. I doubt MTK 6582 can be clocked at 1.7

I doubt the processor is really up to 1.7Ghz, probably 1.3, maximum of 1.4Ghz. With just 2GB Ram, I don't think that is achievable undecided
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2016
BluePearls:
yeah the processor model is still subject to verification, but it is an Octa core chipset

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2016
joe4christ:

I doubt the processor is really up to 1.7Ghz, probably 1.3, maximum of 1.4Ghz. With just 2GB Ram, I don't think that is achievable undecided
Bro though the processor model is still a subject for verification but don't say it is not achievable. Go and check the specs of old Infinix Zero 2 and see for yourself
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by jmichlins(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
bongolistik:
both devices are not in similar cadre
but price which is to most important factor average nigerian care about has brought them together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Marvell23(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2016
bongolistik:
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out and from their shell with device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-400MP2 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html
OP your GPU is wrong it's Mali- T720
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by daphid25(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Gbobby10xy:
Tecno and their palaba,how does this differ frm zero 3 infinix which make a whole lot of sense.
Smh... That Zero3 na phone
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by 0955eb027(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg ehn, where can i get Lg G3 or G2, Xperia Z3 or Z2(uk used o)?. What is the price range?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by tech2477: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am not surprised you are asking this question, if you have not used infinix zero 3 you have no reason to talk
daphid25:

3 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by fctguy: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
almost everything about the phone is gr8 except the battery

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by snaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
I went to TECNO store to make enquiry about C9, so I was issue a Pre order T-band receipts for 1k, which I will be notify by nextweek in the details i drop to make payment for the phone, which is 49k roughly 50k.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
jmichlins:

Bro, How much be that G4 sef

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by omoalajah(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow, this device is near perfect !!! This is a great one from them this time around. Not the regular 1GB Ram stuff. This should be a good buy. At 49k, it's still good for the price !
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by jmichlins(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Bro, How much be that G4 sef
arrange 70_90k

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by gingerman876: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mehn,u can say that again!!! This one will be a good buy!!!
omoalajah:
Wow, this device is near perfect !!! This is a great one from them this time around. Not the regular 1GB Ram stuff. This should be a good buy. At 49k, it's still good for the price !
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by joseph214(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
daphid25:

What do u mean by that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.