Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (63988 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Youngzedd(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Jacinta44:

I own the device, so? I use it. I like it.

If they bring 3GB now, you will say 4GB.
Msssstttteeewwwww.

You people can be so unrealistic.
Please show me where you can get the same specs at 50k

I am waiting.

Bro, you can get a phone better than this crap below 50k

Check Kulimart dot com
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by engrrichie92(m): 4:48am On Jun 19, 2016
bongolistik:
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out from their shell and produce device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-T720 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html

why not just save 30k more and get LG G4 4G LTE smartphone hexacore camera 16MP/8MP front camera 3GB/32GB (80,400) with far better proc
instead of all these initial gragra techno phones
just get a good phone once and for all
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Iseoluwani: 4:50am On Jun 19, 2016
BobUg28:

They have learnt better. You can now get a Techno Phone with either 2/3 Ram.

U think so. Nevertheless

I love my gionee better sha

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Iseoluwani: 4:52am On Jun 19, 2016
BobUg28:

Gionee products has the reputation of retaining battery for long.

Using my gionee m5 mini for 2days. Data on 24/7 plays high graphic games watch films 2

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 5:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Youngzedd:

People are really blind.

So Tecno used 2013 chipset in 2016 and 10.35mm in a phone with 3000mAh WTF. This phone is just over bulky.

The MTK6582 is based on 28nm quad-core ARM Cortex A7 architecture and usually clocked at 1.3Ghz.

Full spec of this chipset http://www.mediatek.com/en/products/mobile-communications/smartphone1/mt6582/

Things I noticed;

Camera is 8MP interpolated to 13MP.
Chipset can only clock maximum of 1.3Ghz
This is a quad core device (4 cores)
This phone uses old chipset
This chipset doesn't support 4G
This is 32 bit

Tecno wanna rip off gullible Nigerians as usual.

I think they used mtk6753 which is clocked at 1.3ghz. Only ish is the price...
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Youngzedd(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

I think they used mtk6753 which is clocked at 1.3ghz. Only ish is the price...

When others are using P10 and above.

Tecno can never be serious. They spend too much on advertising the crap. This is the main reason their phone is now getting expensive.

Instead of them to learn from Xiaomi, Meizu and Co.

The best advert any company can do is to make a quality phone, give support to it and people will do advertising for you. This is what Xiaomi did and they are successful in Asia.

Tecno will never learn even though they have a good market share in Nigeria.

Soon Tecno will say “We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, But Somehow, We Lost” Last Speech by Nokia’s CEO
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Youngzedd:

When others are using P10 and above.

Tecno can never be serious. They spend too much on advertising the crap. This is the main reason their phone is now getting expensive.

Instead of them to learn from Xiaomi, Meizu and Co.

The best advert any company can do is to make a quality phone, give support to it and people will do advertising for you. This is what Xiaomi did and they are successful in Asia.

Tecno will never learn even though they have a good market share in Nigeria.

Soon Tecno will say “We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, But Somehow, We Lost” Last Speech by Nokia’s CEO

grin your last statement though. I'm not a Tecno fan, I'm thinking of getting the boom j8 as a backup phone and review, or at least untill my Meizu is fixed. My Meizu just went MIA. For the price which camon c9 is currently sold, a helio p10 would have been considered. I fear we may never see our local boys Infinix n Tecno do a phone with 10 cores untill next year when others will probably be running on 30 cores grin
Their romance with 6753 and 6580 chips will never end. Thank goodness Gionee have left that bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2016
And a point of correction OP. Camon P9 is not a flagship device...with the specs, its just a midrange. nothing even close to 'flag' how much more 'ship'. If the exchange was smiling, this device shouldn't be sold for more than 30k
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by killzone(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Lero15:

Seriously, Samsung no dey try sometimes. See the j7 phone for 70k plus is just 1.5gb. I cannot use any phone not up to 2gb ram. This Samsung 1gb I'm using hangs like crazy!

So sometimes or most times, spec matters first. Not a big fan of camera though but that RAM and battery are more important to me.
I use a J7 for more than 8 months now and my phone doesn't hang so what are you saying.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by driand(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

I prefer dead lg/sony/samsung/HTC to dose tecno infinix and gionee family ni jor
that's my guy.... cool
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by driand(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Lero15:

Samsung, HTC etc have less mah and less ram with that price. Na "brand" dem dey sell
I use htc-one-m8, 2600mah I can confirm that my battery does better than my friends' zero 3 of 3000, Chinese oems use fake batterys and and the battery life span is bad

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by driand(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Paramount01:
Is not far different from me tecno r7
r7 seems better
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Youngzedd(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

grin your last statement though. I'm not a Tecno fan, I'm thinking of getting the boom j8 as a backup phone and review, or at least untill my Meizu is fixed. My Meizu just went MIA. For the price which camon c9 is currently sold, a helio p10 would have been considered. I fear we may never see our local boys Infinix n Tecno do a phone with 10 cores untill next year when others will probably be running on 30 cores grin
Their romance with 6753 and 6580 chips will never end. Thank goodness Gionee have left that bandwagon.

Why not go for Ulefone Vienna. That's a great device.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by demsid(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2016
I swear to God who made me. This tecno c9 na rubbish phone. U can't know now, buy it use it for 3months Nd u will realise,
Pls tecno na scammers dont buy this stupid c9. I've said my own.
I'm using c8 so b4 d paid tecno marketers doing the hyping will come n bash me.
I've used at of tecno phones b4 my eyes open. Just becos I can't afford quality phones but I'll rather pick gionee or xiaomi amongst those China tins. Tecno is a no no. Be wise.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by demsid(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2016
If u av used the c8 nd u are thinking of going for d c9 becos they are Sweet mouthing upandan, I'm sorry to say u are just a phool
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by driand(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2016
SweetSoup:
Saw and held the camon c9 at slot festac on thursday, phone look and feel good in the hand with its special back case material plus the strange front selfie camera. The phone is only on pre-other @ 49,900 plus additional 1k for the wristband. But am not too cool with the screen resolution, don't know if it was adjusted but was too dull for my liking. I compared the screen sharpness and colour with gionee s-plus and i instantly fell inlove with the s-plus, the s-plus screen res too make sense. Even boom j8 screen was sharper than c9.
grin
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by dprince042(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Tecno no go kill me grin[/size]
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Youngzedd:

Why not go for Ulefone Vienna. That's a great device.

There's a bit of circumstances surrounding it. Which is why I'm left with no choice.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by TohKunBoh: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
engrrichie92:

why not just save 30k more and get LG G4 4G LTE smartphone hexacore camera 16MP/8MP front camera 3GB/32GB (80,400) with far better proc
instead of all these initial gragra techno phones
just get a good phone once and for all
G4 costs 70k?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Youngzedd(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

There's a bit of circumstances surrounding it. Which is why I'm left with no choice.

It is the cost?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ilyas26(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
jmichlins:
I had rather buy used LG G4 than buy this with 2gb ram with that amount.
You are right bro, but LG G4 is too expensive even as fairly used. Do you know how much it is
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Theoflux(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2016
gen2briz:
3000Mah for 4g LTE phone .no no no no
Why not try Tecno T611. This Cammon C9 go carry me go heaven?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BluePearls(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Youngzedd:

It is the cost?

No bro, it's a long story grin
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by gen2briz(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Theoflux:
Why not try Tecno T611. This Cammon C9 go carry me go heaven?
I wish you journey Mercy
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by engrrichie92(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2016
TohKunBoh:
G4 costs 70k?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

So you finally left the BB10 bandwagon completely?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by abogjohn(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Tecno, well only people that doesn't know about technology will buy this phone even for 30k.. No 1, the full HD screen is not 1st grade, only a novice won't know Screen have grades. If you want to confirm what I said, Just put Htc one M8 and this C9 side by side to see the diff.. No 2, 2gb ram phone for 60k, My God this is Android not IOS.. No finger print for 60k fone where you can buy Xiaomi, Leeco, Ulephone, Gionee, Meixu and some other Chinese OEM of the same price range that has F/Print.. No 3, Build quality. I question tecno for the Materials they use in building this piece of crap.. Their mate are using metal to design phone them dey do shit
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kennybenjminz: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
abogjohn:
Tecno, well only people that doesn't know about technology will buy this phone even for 30k.. No 1, the full HD screen is not 1st grade, only a novice won't know Screen have grades. If you want to confirm what I said, Just put Htc one M8 and this C9 side by side to see the diff.. No 2, 2gb ram phone for 60k, My God this is Android not IOS.. No finger print for 60k fone where you can buy Xiaomi, Leeco, Ulephone, Gionee, Meixu and some other Chinese OEM of the same price range that has F/Print.. No 3, Build quality. I question tecno for the Materials they use in building this piece of crap.. Their mate are using metal to design phone them dey do shit
I was trying to find out what your problem is buh it's easy n that is ignorance.. The phone is not 60k and also it doesn't have a fingerprint security buh n eye scanner.. Go check your source(s). Thank you.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kennybenjminz: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
gen2briz:

I wish you journey Mercy
Lol. I think he was asking a question.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by AlphaT(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2016
The MTK processor still makes it very weak to me. Tecno should try to build Devices with Adreno CPUs instead. That would make these phones Stronger.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by biggiyke(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
0955eb027:
Abeg ehn, where can i get Lg G3 or G2, Xperia Z3 or Z2(uk used o)?. What is the price range?
I just bought LG g2 for my wife last week (uk used). I got it for 28k at the phone Plaza near ikeja under bridge heading towards oshodi. If u live in lagos, u should know where in talking about.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by 0955eb027(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
biggiyke:

I just bought LG g2 for my wife last week (uk used). I got it for 28k at the phone Plaza near ikeja under bridge heading towards oshodi. If u live in lagos, u should know where in talking about.
Are you for real? 28k! I dont know the plaza you are talking about. Is it ikeja along or the gsm village at pwd?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.