Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (63990 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
BenKafor:

. Tecno is not the only brand that release phones like that.

Exactly
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
vikkytan49:

How much you buy ur tecno w4?

I think it's twenty-something thousand. It's not up to 30k.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Hansbireo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
BenKafor:

. Tecno is not the only brand that release phones like that.

I Know tho, samsung, htc, and lenovo including many others, it really annoying seeing scrap for expensive price
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kendrick2: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice reviews and features.... Kudos to Tecno
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by vikkytan49(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

I think it's twenty-something thousand. It's not up to 30k.
Thanks dearie..
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by deeone10: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

Bro, you can get a phone better than this crap below 50k

Check Kulimart dot com

where can i buy this phone?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Youngzedd(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
deeone10:

where can i buy this phone?

You're very funny.

Did you not see the Web address
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by deeone10: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

You're very funny.

Did you not see the url

Pls repost the url
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by johnjameson: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Impressive work from Tecno.....device seems really good
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by deeone10: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
johnjameson:

Where can I get it
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by TundeSalamu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
exactly
jmichlins:
but price which is to most important factor average nigerian care about has brought them together
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by creed266: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
deeone10:

Where can I get it
have you tried 3chub?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by MaryWest(f): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2016
i wanna hold, touch and feel this phone... swt
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ShiroSan: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
the price and everything is fair
snaxxy:
I went to TECNO store to make enquiry about C9, so I was issue a Pre order T-band receipts for 1k, which I will be notify by nextweek in the details i drop to make payment for the phone, which is 49k roughly 50k.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Tizzie: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
MaryWest:
i wanna hold, touch and feel this phone... swt

lmaoo do you have to make it sound so sexual ?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by deeone10: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
creed266:
have you tried 3chub?
Thanks I've gotten it
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by larikay: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
So, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables winkSo, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables. I snapped as many pax as possible and it was so sweet. But than, the unthinkable happened. As I was replying a whatsapp message that same night, na so d thing hang o. After hanging for about 5mins, I forced it off. It was taking too long to shut down, so I forced it off further again. No so the phone no on again o. U can imagine how I was feeling after spending #49900 on this Gold coloured device. I couldn't share with family or friends that the phone I spent approximately 50k on could not power on after about 11hrs of purchase. But then, thank God say I go school o. I remember reading the d warranty booklet which states that if the phone should develop any technical issues within 15 days, it will be replaced with another new device. Monday morning, I visited d carlcare centre at Ikeja. The babe attending to me told me to come back for my device in about a week after repair. I told her about d warranty issue, she asked where heard about that and I gave her d small white booklets. She took the phone and warranty booklet to her bosses and returned to register my device. After Waiting for about an hour more, I was given a brand new Techno C9 device which is what am using to post on nairaland for the first time in over six years. Now, u can choose to c this post in a negative light, but I am very grateful to the Tecno team for this awesome device and keeping their word. This device in my opinion (of which I am entitled to) is a great device considering the low budget in comparison with other high end device.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
larikay:
So, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables winkSo, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables. I snapped as many pax as possible and it was so sweet. But than, the unthinkable happened. As I was replying a whatsapp message that same night, na so d thing hang o. After hanging for about 5mins, I forced it off. It was taking too long to shut down, so I forced it off further again. No so the phone no on again o. U can imagine how I was feeling after spending #49900 on this Gold coloured device. I couldn't share with family or friends that the phone I spent approximately 50k on could not power on after about 11hrs of purchase. But then, thank God say I go school o. I remember reading the d warranty booklet which states that if the phone should develop any technical issues within 15 days, it will be replaced with another new device. Monday morning, I visited d carlcare centre at Ikeja. The babe attending to me told me to come back for my device in about a week after repair. I told her about d warranty issue, she asked where heard about that and I gave her d small white booklets. She took the phone and warranty booklet to her bosses and returned to register my device. After Waiting for about an hour more, I was given a brand new Techno C9 device which is what am using to post on nairaland for the first time in over six years. Now, u can choose to c this post in a negative light, but I am very grateful to the Tecno team for this awesome device and keeping their word. This device in my opinion (of which I am entitled to) is a great device considering the low budget in comparison with other high end device.
please can you upload some pics u snap with the phone.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by larikay: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Let me show u a picture of my messy room in d dead of the night
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by larikay: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

u can even see the darkest internal parts of the cupboard. My room was extremely dark my bro
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Deeni131: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
larikay:

That's my fear on all chinese phones. I dont know why these phones have no guaranteed. I'm a BlackBerry user, from curves to z30 but I have never experienced problem after unboxing the phone. I dnt even have a thought that there would be a problem ,infact that made me think that any brand new things doesn't give a problem. but I dnt know what's wrong with this chinese product.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Deeni131: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
johnjameson:

Have u tried running heavy games on this device. feed us Pls when u try.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Deeni131: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Norman4real:
same way we all know s6 is 2015, s7 is 2016, s8 is 2017, s9 is 2018, s10 is 2019... It's called maths.

I rather buy Samsung s5 fairly used then this device at that price. common most chinese phones gets fault after few months of use. I used c8
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Deeni131: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Phoenix619:
If this phone is really 49k, then I suggest you add extra 1k and get yourself xaomi redmi 3. Really you should check the spec of the phone.

...but someone told me that xioami redmi note3 is 60k. but u r saying 50k now. Whr can I get it at that price.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Deeni131:

I rather buy Samsung s5 fairly used then this device at that price. common most chinese phones gets fault after few months of use. I used c8
if you're lucky you will get a good one, but most of those used phones have issues of their own especially the batteries and charging systems. Some people remove their Gorilla glass screens and replace with ordinary glass replacement which also work well but just not as strong as the original glass so the phone breaks easily if dropped.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Deeni131:

...but someone told me that xioami redmi note3 is 60k. but u r saying 50k now. Whr can I get it at that price.

Kulimart.com

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Tizzie: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
larikay:

This is why TECNO's services deserve commendation, honestly how many phone companies will replace your faulty device. It's bad that the device got faulty but it could have been a factory defect which is also completely normal.

i currently use a TECNO boom j8 an di must say i have no regrets.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by mosjames: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
deeone10:

Where can I get it
Go to 3cHub
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by olaneyo18: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Tecno really try on the phone but the price is too high
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
any specific game??
Deeni131:

Have u tried running heavy games on this device. feed us Pls when u try.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
messy enough..and it captured all including ur flask and teem on ur waredrop?? grin
larikay:

Let me show u a picture of my messy room in d dead of the night
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
vikkytan49:

Thanks dearie..

You are most welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.