Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73104 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
uzolexis:

I'm not out of context, i'm still on the topic. Why can't you also confidently condemn adulterers and fornicators as that is also evil based on your idea of evil.According to christian sex is ONLY for married pple as much as it is also ONLY supposed to be btw pple of opposite sex. Surely, if Christianity is the basis for your condemnation of gay pple you should equally condemn adulteres and fornicators in equal measure.

Sister, I don't condemn humans. Only God can do that ok. I condemn actions and evil things that we do, some of which is fornication etc that you mentioned. The thread is about gay people being killed by a suspected terrorist. You brought fornication etc into it. None of this is right I know. But the thread is about a gay club and I simply focused on that. Clear? Every ungodly action is condemnable.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Charly68: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Barywhyte:

Moral decadence hasn't been defined yet. Wait until Clinton comes in January
please educate me on this comment of yours.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Charly68:
please educate me on this comment of yours.

Do not bother bro. You will remember a Nairalander said it. We are just couple of years away from it
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ValerianSteel(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
You Nigerians lack empathy.Your humanity is certainly lost on you.This explains why your country is fvcked up for good.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
muhamadnur:
just a fuckìng gay. Maybe hes currently in hell.

How do you know he is in hell?
Are you there with him?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Klinee:
foolish mother and son, thank God that the son was killed

Ignorance is bliss ... You're thanking God for the evil act?
Well done you've just got yourself an automatic one way ticket to hell.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by carlede: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
pelij18:
Don't get... How do God accept a soul of an unseem ass f*cker? He doesn't even to immorality and now gay.

the same he will accept yours. allow him be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by datGuyJoo: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You Nigerians lack empathy.Your humanity is certainly lost on you.This explains why your country is fvcked up for good.

Not all Nigerians. I feel for the Mum and everyone affected by this. It's sad a lot of people on here really have a narrow view on life.

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. - Dalai Lama

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
In a country where guns are cheaper than phone bills, where people openly display gay pride and it is shoved down people's throat at the slightest chance. A country where kids are no longer allowed to be scolded by parents and the value of a father is reduced to nothing. In such a country, are we really shocked that some mentally deranged person would go kamikaze? It is ironic, the country with the most opportunity for self empowerment happens to be one of the most deadly and demoralizing place to live in. Cruel world we live in!

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by datGuyJoo: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
abbey621:
In a country where guns are cheaper than phone bills, where people openly display gay pride and it is shoved down people's throat at the slightest chance. A country where kids are no longer allowed to be scolded by parents and the value of a father is reduced to nothing. In such a country, are we really shocked that some mentally deranged person would go kamikaze? It is ironic, the country with the most opportunity for self empowerment happens to be one of the most deadly and demoralizing place to live in. Cruel world we live in!

True my guy. It's not called the land of the free with opportunity for nothing. High Risk High Reward.
But it's a conscious choice one makes, I'm pretty sure no one on this thread will say no to going to the US with everything you have highlighted, but everyone will condemn the lifestyle (privately on threads).
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
datGuyJoo:

True my guy. It's not called the land of the free with opportunity for nothing. High Risk High Reward.
But it's a conscious choice one makes, I'm pretty sure no one on this thread will say no to going to the US with everything you have highlighted, but everyone will condemn the lifestyle (privately on threads).

You dey mind dem. Nigerians are big hypocrites. These same peeps condemning Gay and Freedom in the USA will also be the first set of people to jump to the usa if offered the opportunity to spend a day there.

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Damilorlah(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
omowolewa:
Unless this generation returns to God, we may not get it right.

The day we exchanged morals for free will and right, we lost a fundamental element of existence.

I don't usually quote pple, but this ur statement is just so correct. acting foolishly and expecting god to bail us out when things goes wrong is presumption.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by adconline(m): 3:34am On Jun 14, 2016
He was a closeted gay himself cos he was a frequent visitor of that bar and had a profile online on a gay site.. What a hypocrite!!
Just like 9/11 hijackers who visited strip clubs b4 carrying their so called Allah-sanctioned attacks.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by yinkslinks(m): 4:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Every little thing is now God? Please allow him to rest, you ppl disturb him a lot. Let's work on ourselves.
omowolewa:
Unless this generation returns to God, we may not get it right.

The day we exchanged morals for free will and right, we lost a fundamental element of existence.

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by FengChui(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2016
mizthorlu:

keep quiet please, who are you to judge him? you are not gay but what makes you think you are better than him?
my

Happy Birthday sweetie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.