Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Photographer(complete) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Photographer(complete) (43613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Read my other story....follow this link (In love with her pastor 1) http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Yc0JCikPPt
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
For the comments I couldn't quote/respond... am running out of Mb... that doesn't mean your comment is irrelevant... I appreciate you all... God bless.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by AKUPSME: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks Angelsss
you can write for the nation joor,nice talent
Honestly I.dont spend much time reading stories,but this one got me glued.
kudos

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Mj45: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
U are far more organized than every other writer here. Repogirl, Safarigirl and a great number of writers should take lessons from u on delivery. It is one thing to start something and another thing to finish it. They are amazing writers, trust me but ... U on the other hand are perfect as a writer. Wonderful story and utmost dedication to ur work. I thank ALL writers on nairaland b/cos believe me - it's not easy being a writer but I thank u especially "Angelsss" - u are outstanding.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by ucheclub(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Excellent work
Re: The Photographer(complete) by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mj45:
U are far more organized than every other writer here. Repogirl, Safarigirl and a great number of writers should take lessons from u on delivery. It is one thing to start something and another thing to finish it. They are amazing writers, trust me but ... U on the other hand are perfect as a writer. Wonderful story and utmost dedication to ur work. I thank ALL writers on nairaland b/cos believe me - it's not easy being a writer but I thank u especially "Angelsss" - u are outstanding.
some of us have other things going and when you do, it can take you years to complete a story.

This is the toughest session for me in school and it's draining. Hard to come up with anything creative when you're physically and mentally drained. I know how many times I beat myself up for postponing an update or not writing when the idea comes to me, but you have to consider a lot of things, amongst which is time and access to gadgets. It's harder to type with a phone than with a laptop

I was much more frequent with my updates before i got into school, but back then, i was posting on a foreign site. Things get in the way. It's not that we wouldn't like to post frequently.

Happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mj45:
you give me too much credit...
most writers don't complete their stories here because of plagiarism
thanks for ur kind words
Re: The Photographer(complete) by pmc01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice plot. Please take your time to create more realistic scenes in the mind of your readers. You don't have to rush the scenes and lump sometimes even unrelated scenes together.
Kindly be humble enough to read works of some other writers here, like 'Unfulfilled Promises' by Audrey Timms.

I salute your courage and really wish you the best.

Regards.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Mj45: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Modesty is a virtue and you've got lots of it. Thank u all the same.

Angelsss:
you give me too much credit... most writers don't complete their stories here because of plagiarism ... thanks for ur kind words
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Mj45: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Safaribabe (it's what my sister calls u), I won't patronize you because it's the worse form of insult a person can give to another. So truth is you are good and I mean very good as a writer. Now I don't think anyone should really blame your busy life cos truth is, u have a number of unfinished works. Crazily good stories. I mean, stories one keep thinking about long after reading them. I don't mean to bore u so let me summarize my long story- PICK A STORY, FINISH IT BEFORE U START ANOTHER. That's all I am saying. And for the records, u are indeed trying cos come to think of it, u do this for free and I appreciate that.

[quote author=safarigirl post=47171055]some of us have other things going and when you do,
Re: The Photographer(complete) by edimahgurl(f): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Angelsss:

Obviously UD is Udeme.
yes am an Annang proudly
wow!!Proudly annang
Re: The Photographer(complete) by edimahgurl(f): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice story dearie... grin
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
pmc01:
Nice plot. Please take your time to create more realistic scenes in the mind of your readers. You don't have to rush the scenes and lump sometimes even unrelated scenes together.
Kindly be humble enough to read works of some other writers here, like 'Unfulfilled Promises' by Audrey Timms.

I salute your courage and really wish you the best.

Regards.
okay thanks a bunch!
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
edimahgurl:
wow!!Proudly annang
wow! abasi udiong...tnx

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Mj45:
Safaribabe (it's what my sister calls u), I won't patronize you because it's the worse form of insult a person can give to another. So truth is you are good and I mean very good as a writer. Now I don't think anyone should really blame your busy life cos truth is, u have a number of unfinished works. Crazily good stories. I mean, stories one keep thinking about long after reading them. I don't mean to bore u so let me summarize my long story- PICK A STORY, FINISH IT BEFORE U START ANOTHER. That's all I am saying. And for the records, u are indeed trying cos come to think of it, u do this for free and I appreciate that.

starting a new story is recommended when having writer's block. I have not started something new in a while cuz I'm trying to finish those on ground
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Santi222(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Check later.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Meesquared(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
angelsss it's you. I stopped at episode 40 on that "in love with her pastor" I couldn't get the rest.. please how do I get it?
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Akposb(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks for sharing.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by 1LadySule(f): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Thank you Angelsss for sticking to your word and completing the story. As I fan I applaud you. Please can you make a plan for In love with her Pastor. Thank you. cheesy
Re: The Photographer(complete) by callmeomotee33(f): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
pls check ur email...... I av mailed u since morning ...buh i av nt see ur reply
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
callmeomotee33:
pls check ur email...... I av mailed u since morning ...buh i av nt see ur reply
if am right you are Olutoke...
I received your package and I sent the stuff...
I will resend dnt panic...maybe its network
Re: The Photographer(complete) by ghostwritter(m): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelsss:

if am right you are Olutoke...
I received your package and I sent the stuff...
I will resend dnt panic...maybe its network
whatsup sis...I would also love and appreciate it if u could send it to me likewise. my mail osuleman11@gmail.com
thanks ahead.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by ghostwritter(m): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2016
this nice story made my day, I had to make use of my imagination a lot... felt like I was in a cinema.
kudos to u sis...love u
Re: The Photographer(complete) by mangala14(m): 2:21am On Jul 07, 2016
I was glued to my phone because of your story. You are a talented writer. Keep it up dear. The sky is your point of view
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
ghostwritter:
this nice story made my day, I had to make use of my imagination a lot... felt like I was in a cinema.
kudos to u sis...love u
thank you....send me an email
ghostwritter:
kudos to u sis...love u
thank you....send me an email wif the title of book you want
mangala14:
I was glued to my phone because of your story. You are a talented writer. Keep it up dear. The sky is your point of view
thank you
Re: The Photographer(complete) by ghostwritter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Angelsss:
thank you....send me an email wif the title of book you want
osuleman11@gmail.com send me any nice one... I trust your choice.
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Meesquared(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
i confirmed your talent with in love with her pastor. so I'm not surprised on this. a very great work indeed. buh I'm having problems with Okada books. I saw something like 200 naira. dunno how to pay. is there any other means. stopped at episode 40
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Meesquared(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
i confirmed your talent with in love with her pastor. so I'm not surprised on this. a very great work indeed. buh I'm having problems with Okada books. I saw something like 200 naira. dunno how to pay. is there any other means. stopped at episode 40. send Mee your Mobile number.huh
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Meesquared:
i confirmed your talent with in love with her pastor. so I'm not surprised on this. a very great work indeed. buh I'm having problems with Okada books. I saw something like 200 naira. dunno how to pay. is there any other means. stopped at episode 40. send Mee your Mobile number.huh
To Buy from Okadabooks.com, follow the following procedures:
Download the okadabooks reading app from google play
Go to ‘refill account’
Refill with the options given
Refill slightly higher than the price of the book
Because VAT applies
Download the book
Read and drop your comment in the ‘review box’.
For more enquiries visit aishayasmina©yahoo.com.
The following books are available for downloads
-In love with her pastor by Rose Akpabio 1&2
- Flames of desire by Rose Akpabio
- Emediong by Rose Akpabio.
Happy reading!

where you see Refill account there are options...
either via ATM or you fix in etisalat recharge pins of #200... but I will advise you to recharge higher cause they tax at each refill. tnc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / The Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.