Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bola Needs Help: Riddle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bola Needs Help: Riddle (736 Views)

My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls / Bola Ige’s Family Scholarship For Indigent Students In Osun, Oyo / Breaking News: Osun State University Change To Bola Ige University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Needs Help: Riddle by DieuDonee(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bola's father owes money to an ugly rich man but he has no money to pay back. The rich man says "let's draw lots, I'll take two stones, one black and one white, if you pick the black stone, you pay me back and I marry your daughter but if you pick the white stone, all your debt is forgiven". As he bends to pick the stone, Bola noticed that the rich man picked two black stones instead of one black one white.
She can't accuse the rich man and
She can't tell her father
What should she do?
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by ikbnice(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2016
She should prepare for marriage.
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by Babham(m): 6:01am On Jun 13, 2016
she should pick one and throw it among the other stone...it must be either white or black...if black remain then she choose white
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by DieuDonee(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Babham:
she should pick one and throw it among the other stone...it must be either white or black...if black remain then she choose white

Correct
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by Babham(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
DieuDonee:

Correct
oya clap for me
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by babyfaceafrica: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babham:
what if white remain?
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by Babham(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what if white remain?
re read the post..mr
Re: Bola Needs Help: Riddle by DieuDonee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babham:
oya clap for me

I'm clapping already o, can u hear it over there?

(1) (Reply)

10 Crucial Techniques To Read And Understand / How To Reprint Ilaro Poly HND Screening Slip / The Secret To Becoming a High Flying Student Irrespective Of Your Finance Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.