Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc (476 Views)

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State / Why Is The Agribusiness Sector So Lucrative and Yet So Prone to Risks !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc by obisun(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Our Investment Club is looking at additional investment opportunities. We have about 2 million naira for the purpose of this investment.

We are looking at Forex & Binary Options investment, as well as agribusiness, etc. We will be willing to discuss with Professional Traders offering Managed Account/Trade For Me Services to manage accounts for us. Even AgriBusiness is very welcome. We would like a good business projection with reasonable ROI, low to medium risk appetite and proven case studies/proof of performance.

We are not really in a hurry and as such will only be looking to entertain only serious offers with tangible Proof of Performance which will undergo proper and extensive scrutiny. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Issues In Export Trade;the Nafdac Aspect / Poultry Feather Removing Machine / We Have Large Qty Of Soyabeans Delivery To Lagos @125k Per Tonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.