Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide (1842 Views)

Stf Nigeria Enterprises:your Favourite Home And Office Furniture. / Stf Nigeria Enterprises: Your Favourite Home And Office Furniture / Stf Nigeria Enterprises: Your Favourite Home And Office Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Hi

I am Michael Gong,a freelance business interpreter,Sourcing agent and business coordinator in Foshan,Guangzhou and Shenzhen of China for years ,can provide the service as belows :

A),Reserve hotel & ticket / car renting/apartment renting
B),Business interpreter/Assistant ,
C),Airport pick up & drop off service(in Guangzhou,Foshan,Shenzhen and Hongkong)

D), Consolidation We can consolidate your products from different suppliers into one shipment,either FULL container load or LESS container load from china in our warehouse to save your shipping cost.

E),Wholesale markts Guide / tour guilde in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Foshan and Hongkong.
F), Customs brokage: Work out the customs documents such as packing list,commerical invoice,Certificate of Origin (Form A,Form E, FORM B, FORM P,Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.

G), Verify Manufacturer & Quality control services
H) Door to Door As a member of the world biggest freight association, my company have a very reliable and powerful overseas network who can offer door to door service, from your supplier till your warehouse, one stop solution service

I),Your office Representative .
J), Drop ship deliver goods to your right customer and keep your suppliers and customers unknown each other
As an Experienced business interpreter/sourcing agent in Guangzhou, fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, knows China product manufactures and wholesale markets very well such as garments&garments accessories, bags&bag accessories, shoes and shoes accessories, LED TV,Laptop,mobile,Mini Projector, MID,Camera and other electronics, out-door & in-door furniture, speaker cabinet,ceramics, toys etc. I will act as your own business interpreter, assistant, Consultant, a buying agent. NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier, But ALSO stand your side and try my best to protect your interests in business processing.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

I have rich experence abt international trade , if you are interested in need of this services ,pls feel free to email me for more details .
Best regards & Thanks

Email: cncalling@gmail.com
MOB:+86.135.1272.3439
Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:39am On Jun 13, 2016
OFFICE FURNITURE GUIDE
ACCEPT CUSTOM-MADE

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:41am On Jun 13, 2016
the suppliers here will offer you the drawing before you pay the deposit.

China office furniture wholesale market guide Furniture sourcing agent

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2016
the wood materials can be MDE ,HDF or melamine .

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:43am On Jun 13, 2016
welcome to contact me to help you for furniture sourcing in China.

after you order, we will help you follow up the order and quality control.

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
office furniture buying agent sourcing service business interpreter

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 4:50am On Jun 13, 2016
If you need a reliable assistant in China to help you take care of business and be your smart eyes here so you can focus on business development and growth.
Well I am experienced and professional to help you if you are in need.Most important reason is I am reliable and sincere person to work with.
I can help you take of business in China including sourcing,order follow up,quality checking and shipping as well. It can be on monthly or daily salary basis or commission basis based on long term.

Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Furniture wholesale market

The top 4 most famous and centralized furniture production bases that worthy to go in China are as below.

1. Lecong Town, Shunde District, Foshan City & Dongguan City, Guangdong Province (one hour from Guangzhou by taxi); There will be detail information about Lecong in the following introduction.
2.Xianghe, Langfang City, Hebei Province(Northern China, Close to Beijing, Tianjin);
3.Likou, Suzhou City, Jiangsu province(Eastern China, Close to Shanghai, Nanjing);
4.Bayi, Chengdu City, Sichuan province (Western China, Close to Chengdu, Chongqing).
Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Langdigg: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Shunde, China Biggest Furniture Wholesale Market

China Biggest Furniture Wholesale Market is located at Shunde district, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China.Shunde was named as the China Furniture Business and Trading Capital by the China National Light Industry Council and China National Furniture Association. It covers a total area of approximately 32.3 million square feet and it includes more than 20 modern furniture sales buildings, including all types of furniture. It opens all the year around except Chinese New Year holiday.
Located about an hour from Guangzhou, adjacent to Hongkong and Macau, Lecong furniture wholesale markets offer convenient transportation as well as well-developed infrastructure. Shunde District has become the most important and the best international home furnishing center and international trading platform for international sellers/buyers in China.
Re: China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide by Asumns: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood and also, hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia. Our firm is one of well known producer of these (tropical hardwood and hardwood charcoal) that deal with them in large quantity. More so, charcoal consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299

(1) (Reply)

Sony Vairo Dual Core /core I3/core I5 640gb/4gb ram 100,000 / Get Liberty Reserve Loan / Imported English Mastiff Offsprings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.