Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones (5743 Views)

Why People Are Deleting Uber From Their Phones After Trump’s Executive Order / Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung / Take A Look At This Picture And Guess What They Are Doing With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by matrixx9(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Lilprincey(m): 5:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Even for Nepa office dem dey use Generator..God go help us

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by oluwato69sin(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Is it that deep? cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by luigiajah(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin ... No be for here oh
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Tintinnoty(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Ere lese were

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Tjohnnay: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by solpat(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2016
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by luigiajah(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Launcher: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Land for sale...... Contact Seun for the deal
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Launcher: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
The awkward moment when you run like that to charge your phone, plugged your charger and PHCN takes the power.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by luigiajah(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Launcher:
The awkward moment when you run like that to charge your phone, plugged your charger and PHCN takes the power.
wickedness grin grin.. And Your phone come dy 5%
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by seankay(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Nobody rushes like that anymore cos the light doesn't even stay up to 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by luigiajah(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
seankay:
Nobody rushes like that anymore cos the light doesn't even stay up to 5 minutes
lol... If light no dy for 2 weeks dem come bring am and na only one socket dy work where you dy.. My brother.. You go rush grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by seunlayi(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks to Gionee m series and other phones with durable batteries

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Beamborla(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Lol....
As for me, I always wait for close to 5minutes to be sure power has actually been restored and not flashing.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Oyiboman69: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2016
una go kill me with laugh...
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by MrHighSea: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Power bank and the extra battery are permanently plugged.
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Greenbuoy(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2016
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Launcher:
And U Been Dey Go Work Before U See D Light Come House!
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by coolmc(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Dats remain me my days in USA......

We hustle for light..... 3days on 1day off..... Yet ur 3days on u no go still see light...na De last day u go see mighty flashing.... I nearly broke my leg.... One tym like dat....

Power sector Suck!!!

Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by PrincessAnna: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
And U Been Dey Go Work Before U See D Light Come House!
Guy, that's a nairalandergrin why upload her pix?
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by MightyPee: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol, funny sturv, I don't use eyes and see light oh, the way I walkrun home ehn, you will think my madness na fresh one.
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by Ladycloud(f): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol.. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by luigiajah(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Funny comments
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Guy, that's a nairalandergrin why upload her pix?
How?? I Saw It On Fb
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by PrincessAnna: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
How?? I Saw It On Fb
I saw it on a lady's dp
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I saw it on a lady's dp
I Just Removed It
Re: Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones by PrincessAnna: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
I Just Removed It
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Opt Out From Airtel Free Facebook Plan Permanently? / The Most Durable Smart Phone!!! / Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.