Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319417 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Registration Button of npower.gov.ng portal has disappeared. Don't be bothered go ahead to apply

UPDATE: npower.gov.ng no longer brings up login button

If you cant see the login button, you need not worry, head straight to apply and start filling the required details.

I want to believe the admin decided to remove the login button in order to ease the process of registration.

You can still register.

Also....

When is the closing date for npower registration?
The federal government was silent when applications for npower.gov.ng would close.

But we do know, according to the info on npower website, successful applicants who passed through their screening and other requirements will commence work of engagement by August 1, 2016.

Disregard any speculation, but make sure you register on time before it closes.

You may also like my recent threads on npower right here on nairaland.

Check them out here:

1) How to solve npower.gov.ng-related problems: https://www.nairaland.com/3163039/solve-npower.gov.ng-registration-issues-here

2) How to avoid fraud and scam during npower registration: https://www.nairaland.com/3170724/npower.gov.ng-registration-advice-how-avoid

3) Most easiest processes of registering for npower.gov.ng: https://www.nairaland.com/3163254/npower.gov.ng-10-simplified-easy-steps

4) At the moment the domain npower.gov.ng is the most visited job application portal in Nigeria. So, do you want to know npower's Alexa rank in the world and in Nigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/3163374/what-current-alexa-rank-npower.gov.ng
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2016
ATTENTION: A certain person now charge #1,500 to register for applicants: npower fraud!

Please, be aware that every applicant on npower portal is trying his or her luck.

Those who have applied successfully were only fortunate and lucky

Please disregard any claim by anybody on this thread or any where that he has the tricks of registering on npower portal.

For somebody to register for you he'll need your BVN, your email address, your email password , all your academic qualifications , your cv which contains your full details and background.

All the above data is too risky to leave in the hands of the unknown.

Watch out for npower fraud!

Watch out for npower scam.

Protect your details from fraudster

Npower registration will end one day, but your data in the hands of strange persons will continue to be used against you.

All the best

3 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tolexy007(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758

pls i need your help, i register my account since this week Monday, i started feeling the form to the 3rd stage, but i could not continue because i was not with my scanned certificate, i have to saved it to continue on the second day, and a link was sent to my mail to continue my registration, but since den each time i try to continue my reg with d link given to me it always sent me back to the main portal and each time i try to login again with my username or email address, it will still me back to main page or front page of the portal, this has being happening since Wednesday.. pls how can i go about it.. thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2016
tolexy007:

pls i need your help, i register my account since this week Monday, i started feeling the form to the 3rd stage, but i could not continue because i was not with my scanned certificate, i have to saved it to continue on the second day, and a link was sent to my mail to continue my registration, but since den each time i try to continue my reg with d link given to me it always sent me back to the main portal and each time i try to login again with my username or email address, it will still me back to main page or front page of the portal, this has being happening since Wednesday.. pls how can i go about it.. thanks

It's general problem, keep trying
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Injera(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2016
pleeeeaase!some one help me!I am having problem filling in my nysc call up no.the nysc no already there is not changing as i typed in my nysc call up nothanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
op pls any explanation
mine stopped wen I was asked were I would like to serve and I choosed my home state. d site den took me to d first page.Thu wen I checked my email I saw an acknowledgement receipt with the unique ID number. but my wahala is dat dey said within the next 7days I will be called or sent some test.and dis is the fifth day. still no test
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:

I believe your application has been received, but due to some hitches on the website you're taken back to the first page, or you get some link error or you see blank page.

Wait for 48 hours!

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

However, you might not get congratulatory email immediately.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for updates.

If you register without creating user name and password, will you still receive the congratulation message that will be sent to your box? I have done for some persons since Wednesday and they have not received any message. What is their faith? Has anybody that registered without account creation received the congratulation message with ref number? Reply ASAP
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2016
professorgome:

If you register without creating user name and password, will you still receive the congratulation message that will be sent to your box? I have done for some persons since Wednesday and they have not received any message. What is their faith? Has anybody that registered without account creation received the congratulation message with ref number? Reply ASAP

I did yesterday and got the mail
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2016
professorgome:

with d use of the reference number, even I received it but till today no test yet.is dis program real
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2016
giles14:
with d use of the reference number, even I received it but till today no test yet.is dis program real

Let's Wait till August 1, 2016.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2016
giles14:
Don't worry if you have received. They said in 7 days time. Its not yet 7 days.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

I did yesterday and got the mail
Ok. Thanks lets still be hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Dear SOMT....... O..... *Acknowledgement of your application* We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPB..........16". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application. You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account. If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record. Yours Sincerely, Selection Committee.
pls has anyone den called for d test.as stated in the acknowledgement letter.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Stevosty: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
giles14:
Dear SOMT....... O.....
*Acknowledgement of your application*
We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your
unique application reference is "NPB..........16". Please keep this number
safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication
regarding your application.
You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via
your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission.
You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review
all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for
registration. You will receive notification via your registered email
account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also
receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account.
Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power
portal account.
If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your
N-Power portal account and update your record.
Yours Sincerely,
Selection Committee.

pls has anyone den called for d test.as stated in the acknowledgement letter.
when did you receive this? Some are complaining there is no 7 days test notice in theirs.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

Many people are experiencing the same issue myself included.
I don't know whose idea it was to make the website full of designs and animations but lack basic functions. promoting beauty over efficiency.
Bunch of incompetent mofos.
Anyway if you are getting that situation there is nothing you can presently do but wait. I was told it means the registration is complete but you wouldn't get congratulatory message right away. So all we can do now is patiently wait.
All the best.
thank bro I got congratulatory message not long ago....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Stevosty:
when did you receive this? Some are complaining there is no 7 days test notice in theirs.
got mine on 13th June @01:32am
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mopolchi:
Sorry for the predicament. You can write them on twitter npower_ng.
I got the congratulatory message not long ago...
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
please which one is congratulate message. me got acknowledgment recipient.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NP********4". Please keep safely for future reference and access to your N-power portal. Your application will now be processed and documents reviewed. Once your application has been fully processed, you will receive further information via your email and also via your portal account.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power............ I notice there nothing like Test or 7days notice on my own ... pls has anyone here applied successfully for the build segment... I want to know if our acknowledge receipt is the same.....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
pls dis I don't understand

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
tdemo:
I got the congratulatory message not long ago...
Thank God.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Stevosty: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
giles14:
got mine on 13th June @01:32am
and what did you apply for?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Stevosty:
and what did you apply for?
agro under teachers corps
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
For those having issues with receiving of confirmation message just relax, I spoke with Abigail a representative of npower and she assured me that we will receive messages ASAP because the engrs are doing their best to put things in order. What is happening to the site now is network congestion. So try registration from 11pm. Deadline for registration is probable ending of June. Because I told 12 to 13 day from today 17/06/16.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
pls anyone applied for the teachers corps(agro)
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
My local govt is nt there. What do I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Avedon: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
please can someone assist me resize my passport?

I've been trying for the about 3 days without succeeding. it keep on indicating that my passport must be 35mm weight and 45mm height.

Please help me.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
giles14:
please which one is congratulate message. me got acknowledgment recipient.

The containing your registration number
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
ATTENTION: A certain person now charge #1,500 to register for applicants: npower fraud!

Please, be aware that every applicant on npower portal is trying his or her luck.

Those who have applied successfully were only fortunate and lucky

Please disregard any claim by anybody on this thread or any where that he has the tricks of registering on npower portal.

For somebody to register for you he'll need your BVN, your email address, your email password , all your academic qualifications , your cv which contains your full details and background.

All the above data is too risky to leave in the hands of the unknown.

Watch out for npower fraud!

Watch out for npower scam.

Protect your details from fraudster

Npower registration will end one day, but your data in the hands of strange persons will continue to be used against you.

All the best
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ernesterioo(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can't believe I just did a stress free Reg on my bb using ucweb, it like d site is okay now

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.