Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319428 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by grevotech(m): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Please someone help me. Have been trying to apply for N-Power Knowledge since yesterday but any time I click apply for the form to show, its Address not found... Even N-Power build. Seems like it's only N-Power Corp that can apply for this....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kbworld: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2016
I av been trying to register since two days ago, my reg stopped at step four, for me to access d site to finish my reg today site has stopped opening. Any solution pls
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by omoogundipe3: 4:39am On Jun 14, 2016
It keep on telling service time out. Is something wrong with the site?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Enasdan(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2016
excel111:
send it I wil help you to resize it
pls can u help me to resize mine
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 14, 2016
What of students who are in their final year or still serving? Will their be opportunity for them to register or is it not better to register as builder.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Awedman: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2016
pls be of help @excel,I couldn't login
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 5:53am On Jun 14, 2016
omoogundipe3:

Yes, jamming traffic. Try again later
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
rocasmilatos:
What of students who are in their final year or still serving? Will their be opportunity for them to register or is it not better to register as builder.

Builder if you're skilled in any of outlined skills
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Kbworld:
I av been trying to register since two days ago, my reg stopped at step four, for me to access d site to finish my reg today site has stopped opening. Any solution pls

According to report, the portal has received more 400,000 applications.

That's not to discourage you, keep trying But try in some minutes later if you can't access the site at the moment.

Better still, if you're using a laptop or desktop, try to close the page

Go to options to clear cache, cookies, history on your laptop.

Open a fresh page using a good browser operamini could be weak sometimes: Firefox, chrome, etc are better.

If you're using pad too, you can clear your cache and try again

Let's see what you going to have
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2016
omoogundipe3:

Kbworld:

That's not to discourage you, keep trying But try in some minutes later if you can't access the site at the moment.

Open a fresh page using a good browser operamini could be weak sometimes: Firefox, chrome, etc are better.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2016
grevotech:
Please someone help me. Have been trying to apply for N-Power Knowledge since yesterday but any time I click apply for the form to show, its Address not found... Even N-Power build. Seems like it's only N-Power Corp that can apply for this....

Read the instructions, register first, proceed to area that better suits you.

Also.....

Kbworld:

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2016
susyqui:
pls how can 1 apply, cos I've bin on d site all day but its not just opening. another tin is I tried registering, but it told me e-mail already esist. so I logged in n got d 1step but got stocked on d 2nd page cos of passport size. but till now d site wont open.

Kbworld:

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Splasshhh(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Plz pals, how long before you get the successful confirmatory mail?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Syjibrin(f): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2016
lugiano1:
Can my phone do it
no na ur firewood go do am naija with 4ny questions
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2016
asangano:
NPOWER
MY PROBLEM IS THE BVN REQUIREMENT BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF BEEN SCAMMED. WHO HAS DONE IT SUCCESSFULLY? KINDLY LET THE HOUSE KNOW.

Nothing to worry about

The essence of BVN, in my view, is to detect multiple registrations...some people could apply for all the programs

Once you're registered with your BVN first time, you can't use the same BVN in another area on the portal again. It'd tell you BVN already used.

Aside that I don't think Dangote's daughter, Adenuga's son or any other millionaire could apply for this program neither a yahoo boy/ 419 .So why the palpable fear?

Already, it's a federal government programs and whether we like it or not FG has access or can access any BVN for "national security "

If one is applying for a program where #23,000 will be paid, why the fear about being scammed or hack.

In fact, your full name is even enough to get all your details.

On a lighter note, BVN is to detect multiple registrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Sprintx24(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. I encountered a problem during submission of my application. There was an error probably due to network fluctuations. I haven't been sent an acknowledge message confirming the receipt of my application. I also tried reapplying and was told my details already exist. Please what do you advice I do? Thanks!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Syjibrin:
no na ur firewood go do am naija with 4ny questions

Even u sef u know it's advisable to apply for some jobs with a laptop........ So why didn't u say u can use your fone or system to apply......

I am sure that would have been easy to type too

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ezegozie(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
gingger:
Y do u need a cafe wen u can comfortably do it with ur phone...
Get a CamScanner and scan u document in form of snapping same goes with ur passport and attach it.. Boom...

Bros I wanna do it with my phone using that CamScanner but my passport sized photograph is bigger than the needed height and width.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebrahyym(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Sprintx24:
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. I encountered a problem during submission of my application. There was an error probably due to network fluctuations. I haven't been sent an acknowledge message confirming the receipt of my application. I also tried reapplying and was told my details already exist. Please what do you advice I do? Thanks!
I've the same case oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Sprintx24(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Sprintx24:

Any help please??!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2016
lugiano1:
Can my phone do it

Well it depends on the type of fone you are using...... Some people here used their fone...... While others used system..... So the choice is yours
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by KehindeOmololu: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Have been unable to register due to server problem;and most cafe in my area don't do night browsing....Please can anyone help me out....Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mimagold: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2016
giles14:
same thing happened to me, just check ur email

did dey send u mail, cos dats where I stopped also but av nt received any mail yet. n how long did d mail take to get to u.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by bodeemen(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
http://www.oslover.com/npower-gov-ng-n23000-federal-govt-of-nigeria-jobs-portal-gone-offline/71998

It was only when I went to https://web.archive.org/web/20160609064034/http://npower.gov.ng/

A web server that keep copies of webpages from time to time, actually this particular snapshot as it usually referred to was taken on 9th June 2016

The following is text content as it appeared on the Npower snapshot: http://www.oslover.com/npower-gov-ng-n23000-federal-govt-of-nigeria-jobs-portal-gone-offline/71998
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by olaniyikay(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2016
I mistakenly registered N power wt a wrong email soo I cldnt get acknowledgements msg.. pls how can I rectify that sm1 shd help me out pls
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kennycyphers(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
I have registered about an hr ago under Skills (Tech.Software). I was told that a message will be sent to me via inbox. Am yet to see any message like that. Did any1 experience such?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Enasdan(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2016
pls can someone help me resize my passport
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Enasdan:
pls can someone help me resize my passport

send it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Sprintx24(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Sprintx24:

Can anyone provide useful info as regarding my query? Thanks anyone..
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Kennycyphers:
I have registered about an hr ago under Skills (Tech.Software). I was told that a message will be sent to me via inbox. Am yet to see any message like that. Did any1 experience such?

be patient so far your submission was successful
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2016
mimagold:

did dey send u mail, cos dats where I stopped also but av nt received any mail yet. n how long did d mail take to get to u.
well wen I finished I tried submitting but dey referred me back to the first page,so I got angry,and just checked my email and it was dere.
less than 2 minutes
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2016
After clicking on SAVE N CONTINUE LATER, it display a link incase i wanna cont later. clicking on d link dis morning, d system took me back to d registration page requesting for my username, email n pwd to reg again which i dd but saying email have been registered. I clicked on log in, stil dsame o. d website na die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.