Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother (33257 Views)

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by emmalezy(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Zahra Buhari, her brother Yusuf and sister Amina, attended the public Presentation of Selected Speeches of their mother, Aisha Buhari. The Presentation titled "Matching Words with Action" is a review on the journey of Future Assured, Mrs Buhari's initiative targeted at improving the lives of women and children. The event was held at the State House Conference Center, Abuja recently. More photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-of-president-buharis-daughters.html

3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by ORACLE1975(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Good one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Who dem epp? Mtchew!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by BlackSEER(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Children of dullard president. That one on blue is quite prettie

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by njiasi30(f): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2016
D son looks exactly like his father.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Mistura02: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Cute first family

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by jolade29(f): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2016
D girl sitting beside d girl on blue look really hungry
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Bring that cute Lil ass here girl lemme put my pathetic 2 inch côck inside

DUDE WTF

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Children of hate....

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by asumo12: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
BlackSEER:

That's Zahra na!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by hazyfm: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
grayht:
Children of hate....
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Limibanti(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
BlackSEER:

It is so easy to fish out mannerless individuals, convince me your dad is smart

47 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by justicejay(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
What about the deaf?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by truthspeaks: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Hw do they add to our GDP
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2016
grayht:
Children of hate....

Funny you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by irishMO123(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
Who dem epp? Mtchew!
you get problem....na hereditary curse?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by teepsee(f): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Cute. The one on blue though. Maybe i should make enquiries about her status. Maybe i have found the one at last.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by alizma: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2016
VERY SIMPLE LIFE STYLE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by MKO4ever(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
I swear that guy resemble him papa die. No need for any DNA

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Poorboy: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm hope they don't have infections like their father...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by sherif4owo(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Pretty people
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Chanchit: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2016
if dem no go their mama party na my mama own make dem come!?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by wellmax(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Beautiful people...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Marcelinho(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
and how does this help the dwiling economy of Nigeria?

meanwhile cute children, make i come marry one of the girls
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
grayht:
Children of hate....

ROTFL cheesy
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by holyokoto(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Bring that cute Lil ass here girl lemme put my pathetic 2 inch côck inside

DUDE WTF

When It came to relationship I dont joke with it, Leave My Girl alone
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by holyokoto(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
teepsee:
Cute. The one on blue though. Maybe i should make enquiries about her status. Maybe i have found the one at last.

Not too fast, am already there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.