Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. (744 Views)

How I Branded A Sex Stimulant Biscuit I Named Spice / Which Biscuit Did U Eat More In Your Primary And Secondary Days / The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. by donTbone(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
...And that's was how I woke up this morning, logged on to ma favourite site to continue with my story reading (something good and coorporate tears) then I bust on one of the headlines which read 'eating the biscuit before the rice' (suo!!!' Wetin be biscuit, wetin be rice' was the first thing that came to my mind)

After taking a little of my time to read, to my amazement (not really amazed though), it seems, from the writer's point of view that Boy A is so in love with Girl A and they are really planning on taking it serious. But when casala bust was when Girl A gat to know that Boy A had a chick she was bleeping...the stupid guy didn't deny it, I swear.

Now...the side chick is the biscuit while Girl A is the rice (hehehehehehehehe... Why can't we refer to Girl A as something solid)

Boy A gave an explanation that, while waiting for the right girl to take her place, there will ALWAYS be a side chick to keep d demon in man checked. But I disagreed.

Relationship is about mutual agreement. Who knows if Girl A might allowed to be bleeped and u still ended up marrying her (not so common today though).

All av dated, av never cheated on them. Though I've had a few bleeping without even dating. So, I can say confidently I've never cheated on any of ma GF's b4.

But my question is... Is it really necessary to have a side chick you bleep aside from your GF all in the name of keeping the relationship

#niceToBeBack... After 6months break from NL...
Re: Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. by Freakypinky(f): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Preach it bro. grin
Re: Distinguishing The Biscuit And The Rice Girls. by donTbone(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Freakypinky:
Preach it bro. grin
Yea! Lemme preach it... But ladies are guilty too. Just that u wouldn't confess it just lik Boy A did... You girls have to change too...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Decapitated/Mutilated Body Of Missing Abuja Woman Charity Found(Very Graphic) / Im A Nudist, Ladies Can U Date Me? / If You Are In Her Shoe What Will You Do? She Need Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.