Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) (3989 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
[b]Right now its 3:40 and I am livid and pissed the fvck off. So, one of my squad decided to pay for a strip club visit for the squad...For my 21st birthday coming up next Week but it's on a Monday so we decided to split some of the fun on Sunday.

At the club, after some drinks, we were obviously chilling and I saw some cute girls making flirtatious faces, naturally I approached one I fancied and we went to the dance floor and started grinding twerking etc.

Later, she suggested we went to the bathroom and then she/he/it gave me a BJ. Later like 2am we left the club to its house and things started going down she started playing with my Pipe and later I layed her down to reciprocate only to find a almost 7 incher poking me straight in the nose.

I was all nice and picked up my belongings claiming it's a work night and sprinted the fvck out of the apartment...

Now I ain hating on the LGBT community but y'all need to watch the way you trick people to have sex with you...This isn't my first time with a tranny, shit_ happened in my 18th birthday too. but I was mad drunk and and I am still haunted till date if I had sex with her/it.

PS: Avoid Downtown Baltimore Strip clubs, it's all filled up with Trannies...*SIGH*
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by iamdurent(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Disgusting! cry
Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
Disgusting! cry

Do you do that too?...dress up as a Female and pounce on unsuspecting young males?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by iamdurent(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Do you do that too?...dress up as a Female and pounce on unsuspecting young males?
No way. ewww
Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
No way. ewww

Blah blah, y'all all fags_, it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
jonzing..

.. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by iPrevail(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
I hate gays, I'm indifferent about lesbians. But trannies sad ...fvckin trannies I'll shoot without hesitation angry

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
I thought transsexuals had an aversion for straight males

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:
I hate gays, I'm indifferent about lesbians. But trannies sad ...fvckin trannies I'll shoot without hesitation angry

They are all human, you might as well be racist for that.

I agree their activities should have serious restrictions but they don't deserve death.
Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by khristals(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2016
the lord is my Shepherd

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by iPrevail(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

They are all human, you might as well be racist for that.

I agree their activities should have serious restrictions but they don't deserve death.

Um.. They do. Anything or person that poses lethal danger or danger of any form to another is worthy of death.

Lemme explain that shii.

Say for instance I pick up a supposed hot chica at a bar, I take her home and do the the deed with her. But I later find out that cute chica was actually previously a man...
I become psychological traumatized upon receiving this info. Hence, I could become suicidal or mentally deranged.

Tranny just endangered my life and therefore trannie deserves to be shot... in the head.

Fini!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) by iamdurent(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Blah blah, y'all all fags_, it doesn't matter.
Mtcheew.
you're _retarded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. / A Married Man Exposed / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.