Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics (35999 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
ifenes:

The bible is fake
abeg no talk pass ur mouth
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
tillaman:
you speak like a tormented soul, bro is everytin fine with you? what's the notice me there? he's only performing rites and you are here speaking ill of his believe, your bitter expressions won't stop his Atm card from working!!
performing rites you say.... I thought he is a Christian. My dear this is just sheer hypocrisy!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by nynbrada: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by nynbrada: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
ifenes:

The bible is fake

Produce the original or forever remain F.O.O.L.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm.Arole Oduduwa a seun o! Oduduwa yo gbe o o !😃
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by miqos02(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Are u sure the Bible is not fake??
What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??
I want to know pls
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Perpetualhelp: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
The same oni goes to church to kneel and claimed the superiority of God and some are here disproving the truth about the Only Holy Book on earth.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by youngest85(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??
Pls, i sincerely need those books....
Tanx in anticipation
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by lizzynicole: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
please house what about is first wife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Rolandken(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Little wonder Africa is backward. A whole king travelled to the US to go and raise chickens over a bridge in the USA and says hes celebrating a god, after also spending the whole time kneeling down in churches and making sure it was caught on camera? A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. The bible is wise sha.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by tolfyn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

if it were to be the holy book of the muslims u are reffering to as this, u would have had ur head cut off for blasphemy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
jonhemma11:
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi who is currently visiting the US with his Olori, Wuraola pictured as they blessed Olokun on the Philadelphia Bridge on the occasion of the 41st edition of Odunde Festival which held Sunday May 12 in Philadelphia. More photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-makes-veneration-on.html
Tomorrow now na him go occupy the front row for CHURCH.
Can you serve two masters at the same time?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by hotspec(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Businessideas:

There's nothing diabolical about this,the Bible recognize Kings. I hope they remembered to pray for Nigeria and persuade the diaspora to join hands with the Ooni in the Yoruba Renaissance.
This is a demonstration of the beauty in religious tolerance, nobody is harassing them or condemning them and I am sure that their prayers are already answered.
Oun ti won mi, aran aran mo.Asheshe ni agbara eledumare.Igba ti Ooni Ogunwusi,atun wa si owo, atunwa si rere, atunwa si Omo, ti n se baale Oro ni agbara eledumare.Aamin aase

i like ur yoruba. which yoruba dialect is dt?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Poseidon000: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

[size=13pt]
Can I have the book?
[/size]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by macof(m): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Are these people mad or something.. Did they travel to the US to pollute their water.

are the Americans complaining?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by tonytony208(m): 3:05am On Jun 14, 2016
publicenemy:
Olokun in 2016?

This Poeple don't want to move forward,they're disgracing us o!

Igbos still perform rituals even till today. Hope you remember something called ikenga?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2016
macof:

are the Americans complaining?
even if they aren't complaining, it is so biased and bazaar!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by delishpot: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
I can imagine The reaction of Nigerians if Indians take to the streets to perform ritual to their gods grin grin grin oh well life kwontinues
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by bajelabajela01: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2016
It's extremely difficult to differentiate between culture & religion. If whiteman celebrates Halloween in Europe where they boastfully & publicly display their witch craft dexterity, nothing is attached to it but should we appease our gods in Africa, it means we are fettish & greatest offence had been committed.

Are we to defend or fight for God? Allow God to judge!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by obisdavinc(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
olokun today, holy Communion tomorrow. what a world

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by macof(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
jordinsparkles:
even if they aren't complaining, it is so biased and bazaar!!!!
I don't see anything bizarre or biased about Ooni giving offerings to olokun anywhere in the world.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
macof:

I don't see anything bizarre or biased about Ooni giving offerings to olokun anywhere in the world.
he is a Christian for God's sake!!!! Its just like serving two masters at a time.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by macof(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
jordinsparkles:
he is a Christian for God's sake!!!! Its just like serving two masters at a time.
grin grin

ooni has explained that he grew up exposed to both Christianity and Islam. so he isn't really a Christian

and now as the number 1 yoruba man, he is the custodian of everything Yoruba. ..this includes Olokun traditions.. in fact yoruba tradition comes first before any religion he might have been confused with as a child
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
macof:

grin grin

ooni has explained that he grew up exposed to both Christianity and Islam. so he isn't really a Christian

and now as the number 1 yoruba man, he is the custodian of everything Yoruba. ..this includes Olokun traditions.. in fact yoruba tradition comes first before any religion he might have been confused with as a child
noted
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by macof(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
jordinsparkles:
noted
ok. you have a lovely smile btw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.