Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (9636 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
MarioGomes:
jus lyk DJ khaled, I don't fly bro, buh I'll consider a tour bus wink

Hehehehehhe, bro you get luck say you quick talk o, one sit be remain for that tour bus, the sit make keshi die leave. Bros Abeg takeover the sit. lwkmh
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
UyiIredia:

Yeah.

Thanks Brother!
I have replied!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:

Most definitely baby

Awesome Bae.
I have done that, please check your email!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Happy birthday dear wishing you more years ahead
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Thanks pretty miss!

You have always disappeared into the thin Air, why?
King iv been very much around,just that i've been much engaged. How ar u doing?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
King iv been very much around,just that i've been much engaged. How ar u doing?

ooppss, now I know, though I had a diff thought.

I'm OK, with few friends right now popping few bottles in celebration of my birthday, lol

I have kinda missed you and hope I can still count on you about supporting and voting me contestant? *wink*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

ooppss, now I know, though I had a diff thought.

I'm OK, with few friends right now popping few bottles in celebration of my birthday, lol

I have kinda missed you and hope I can still count on you about supporting and voting me contestant? *wink*
Drink responsibly. As for the voting till then. *winks back*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by omonighoblessing(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Thanks sweetie, I sure would have fun to the fullest, today.
happy birthday dear. ....and u didn't tell me its your birthday. ...
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
omonighoblessing:

happy birthday dear. ....and u didn't tell me its your birthday. ...

Lol, thanks sweetheart.

Would have told you but I was handicapped.
Mentioned and quoted your moniker countless times on diff threads but ended up seeing no response and the other avenue I asked for wasn't granted by you. So you see? it wasn't my fault.

Hope your tonight is going well?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Drink responsibly. As for the voting till then. *winks back*

Sure I would and I'm counting on you for the voting ish.
If you fail me ehn, I will just cancel our wedding. lol

*Kisses*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Sure I would and I'm counting on you for the voting ish. If you fail me ehn, I will just cancel our wedding. lol
*Kisses*
King u are just funny.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
King u are just funny.

Lol, Abeg I don't have strength to laugh.
Have I ever sent you a pm?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by omonighoblessing(f): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, thanks sweetheart.

Would have told you but I was handicapped.
Mentioned and quoted your moniker countless times on diff threads but ended up seeing no response and the other avenue I asked for wasn't granted by you. So you see? it wasn't my fault.

Hope your tonight is going well?
thanks love,my night is going on well.about sleeping sef.was able to see this post because I was mentioned. so thanks for mentioning me at least I didn't miss telling u happy birthday. God's grace and blessings on you always dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

*Kisses*
kiss wink
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by MarioGomes(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehhe, bro you get luck say you quick talk o, one sit be remain for that tour bus, the sit make keshi die leave. Bros Abeg takeover the sit. lwkmh
haha, too kind boss buh No thanks...enjoy ur parry, cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, Abeg I don't have strength to laugh.
Have I ever sent you a pm?
I cant really remember.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by ihimiray(m): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mehn boss u fall my hand ooo, u didn't even tell me today na ur day.... Well thank God I still have some minute to wish u.... Bro long life and prosperity.... Happy birthday to the man
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
omonighoblessing:

thanks love,my night is going on well.about sleeping sef.was able to see this post because I was mentioned. so thanks for mentioning me at least I didn't miss telling u happy birthday. God's grace and blessings on you always dear.

Good morning sweetheart!

BTW, I could still remember I gave you my number and asked you to send me a whatsapp message, I guessed right?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
ihimiray:
Mehn boss u fall my hand ooo, u didn't even tell me today na ur day.... Well thank God I still have some minute to wish u.... Bro long life and prosperity.... Happy birthday to the man

Bros Abeg nor vex. didn't mentioned it to anyone, wanted it to either be a surprise but somehow, some persons out of the blues found out and that's what birthed this thread.
Good morning bro!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I cant really remember.

Ooppss, kindly follow me back, wanna send you a pm.
Good morning honeypie!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

kiss wink

You ehn, *wink* check your email, a mail await your justice.
Good morning dearie!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You ehn, *wink*
check your email, a mail await your justice.

Good morning dearie!
Wetin I do this tym na grin

Gud morning dear n hw was ur nyt, hope d bash went well yesterday enuf grooving tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by senibo1: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2016
happy birthday vikingsinvalhala, wish u llnp above all more wisdom. may the evil u do guide u as u celebrate your daygringrin.. cheers
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ooppss, kindly follow me back, wanna send you a pm.

Good morning honeypie!
Good morning dear. Have done just that.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Good morning dear. Have done just that.

Hey sweetie, just sent you a mail, please go check your email.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

Wetin I do this tym na grin

Gud morning dear n hw was ur nyt, hope d bash went well yesterday enuf grooving tongue

Morning too sweetest,
my night was nothing short of being splendid and hope yours too?

Bash? it was just a get together jor, came back home early and slept early.

Hope your day is going perfectly well?

*have you replied my mail?*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Hi modath, good morning!

Thanks for your support and I appreciate the effort taking to have refiner on your signature.

Would love to discuss something that just came up with you, do you mind we chat on bbm or I should send you a mail? @modath
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by modath(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hi modath, good morning!

Thanks for your support and I appreciate the effort taking to have refiner on your signature.

Would love to discuss something that just came up with you, do you mind we chat on bbm or I should send you a mail? @modath

Good morning, Go ahead.....
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Morning too sweetest,
my night was nothing short of being splendid and hope yours too?

Bash? it was just a get together jor, came back home early and slept early.

Hope your day is going perfectly well?

*have you replied my mail?*
Is going well dear, Hmmmm not yet
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by omonighoblessing(f): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good morning sweetheart!

BTW, I could still remember I gave you my number and asked you to send me a whatsapp message, I guessed right?
so so sory dear....maybe I shld go back to the message and check it again.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so so sory dear....maybe I shld go back to the message and check it again.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

Is going well dear, Hmmmm not yet

Good to know its, sweet!

Why? hope you aren't planning to stress me before you would do what I asked? *wink*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs? / Arise Women Conference Celebrate Pastor Siju Iluyomade on her Birthday Today / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.