Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings (1155 Views)

See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by NEHLIVE: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by NEHLIVE: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2016
some people just don't have a logical sense of reasoning
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by benedictnsi(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Lol...... Everyone and his opinion doh....

Even mad people..
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
*Issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by cruzita(f): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
who is he to judge them.is he any better?

be it a gay,lesbian ,robber ,ritualist,liar,all sins are equal .so if he wants to judge those gays ,he should be without sin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
If I have my chance I will kill more than 50

That's how people will just be implicating themselves in social ntwk.

Some countries can actually take that word serious nd get him arrested.

Evn in Sodom nd Gomora, God fought his battle by himself.

People should learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by khristals(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2016
being gay doesn't reduce their life worth to that of chickens...

only a psychopath would be joyous about this
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
The gay shooter deserves a handshake..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by justicejay(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Saw the name of the poster and I wasn't surprised.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by nikkypearl(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
cruzita:
who is he to judge them.is he any better?

be it a gay,lesbian ,robber ,ritualist,liar,all sins are equal .so if he wants to judge those gays ,he should be without sin
no one is without sin!
Even flirting on nairaland is a sin grin

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by vizkiz: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
I think I have come to realize the alarming number of gays we have in nairaland and Nigeria shocked

Just mention anything against those dead guys at Orlando and see what happens to you. undecided
Silly set of yansh furckers forming human rights. Y'all should just keep ranting online on dare not enter the streets with your cork sucking mouth cuz you will get beaten and burnt alive then I will come here and type RIP (roast in peace) abominations
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by Smellymouth: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Because of my religious beliefs and my right to express them, I would not promote homosexuality, nor would I change my views so as not to "offend" those who think that having sex with people of the same gender is perfectly normal and morally acceptable.

I have no problem working with homosexuals in a secular environment. I have no problem with homosexuals being my neighbors. I have no problem with working out at the gym with homosexuals.

In things like these, I don't discriminate.

Condemning homosexual practice as a sin is not discriminatory in a legal sense; but it is one in a spiritual sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very articulated comment up there! As for me, i don't promote homosexuality neither would i give consent to it. Morally,its hugely disgusting and unacceptable. I'm a huge fan of morality no doubt. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions and i wont shove down mine into anyone's throat!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Religion Is EVIL
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by MightyPee: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:
I think I have come to realize the alarming number of gays we have in nairaland and Nigeria shocked

Just mention anything against those dead guys at Orlando and see what happens to you. undecided
Silly set of yansh furckers forming human rights. Y'all should just keep ranting online on dare not enter the streets with your cork sucking mouth cuz you will get beaten and burnt alive then I will come here and type RIP (roast in peace) abominations

Salute the general, lol "ROAST IN PEACE"
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by iPrevail(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't like gays.. but I don't trouble what doesn't trouble me. Every soul must make his choice and walk his path.

Any Christian supporting the Orlando shooting is an hypocrite worthy of dead. I mean it! unless you're not a Christian. Let me tell you why..

That guy killed them in the name of religion. Because his religion does not condone it.. so he had to kill that much harmless people. And so called Christians are taking sides with him. "Enemy of enemy is my friend" uh? Is this not the same thing as taking sides with the devil? using evil to justify evil? That same guy would shoot you dead the way he shot those guys because he considers you an infidel.

You know what? Fvck y'all religious hypocrites!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mankind has been doomed ever since man decided to sit upon a high throne of hypocrisy and determine who gets to live or not because of their sexual preference and orientation undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by peter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
no one is without sin!
Even flirting on nairaland is a sin grin

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Posted On Facebook About Orlando Shootings by MarioGomes(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
So which country should be called "God's own state" now, which country or nation has not sinned in one way or the other....."give a man full right to his freedom of speech and he will be the first to violate it"...

(1) (Reply)

Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. / Hey Romanse Room / Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.