Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American (1859 Views)

The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) / City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos. / Abu Sin: The Saudi Teen Arrested for Chatting Online with an American Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Bintus2much(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
I saw this on Facebook and thought of sharing. Almost everything the dude predicted last year has come to pass. shocked See post below lipsrsealed
Pablo Reyes

Dec, 2015 at 01.10

Call me crazy but in 2016 Hillary Clinton will be the first female president, the world will go crazy over the death of a gorilla, Prince will die, Muhammad Ali will die, Kimbo Slice will die, Donald Trump will die. The USA will experience the worst mass shooting .. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but you'll remember my name.

Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by DaBullIT(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Let's wait and see who wins the presidential elections

My bet is on donald trump
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by nepapole(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
For naija, na after e don happen Dem dey tell us Dem "prophecy"
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by crestedaguiyi: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Till Hillary becomes POTUS,I will call this dude crazy.

He edited the original post so don't be fooled
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Not really. You can edit the date of any post

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Appleyard(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

I have always believed in the cosmic orderliness of events. Pls, what was the first post like?
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by RandomVic(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Edited his original post.
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Lucasbalo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
Let's wait and see who wins the presidential elections

My bet is on donald trump
And surely you will lose your bet supporting a pathological liar who lies about his lies.

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Bintus2much(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
RandomVic:
Edited his original post.

Normally when a post is edited on Facebook, it will show at the side that it was edited but there's nothing of such.

Or do you have any proof?
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by RandomVic(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bintus2much:

Normally when a post is edited on Facebook, it will show at the side that it was edited but there's nothing of such.

Or do you have any proof?

Give me the link to the original post. I won't take a screenshot as a proof of anything, simple clone stamp tool on photoshop could have been used to alter the screenshot.
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Bintus2much(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
RandomVic:

Give me the link to the original post. I won't take a screenshot as a proof of anything, simple clone stamp tool on photoshop could have been used to alter the screenshot.

Well the best link is to search the dude on Facebook and scroll down his timeline.
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by M0ron: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Actually what he did was to edit the post. Go to Edit History and you'll see the predicament is a few hours old

Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Toks2008(m): 1:10am On Jun 14, 2016
When my wife showed me this I told her straight up that there is something not right about the post.

Thanks mynd44 for the tutorial.
Re: See The Shocking And Accurate Predictions Made By An American by Joel3(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
and he doesn't make noise about it to attract public attention like Nigeria Prophets... I need this guy seriously for betting.

lalasticlala, seun. front page material

(1) (Reply)

Youth Girl Goes Totally Unclad To Protest Against Donald Trump. Photos / Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations / Do You Guys Think The Holocaust Was Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.