Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) (1562 Views)

The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by snezBaba: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
--------THE DAY CCTV EMBARRASSED ME-----------
Good-day my country people o,How una dey?.
This is my first project,Short stories based on serial Embarrassment.. Pls Bear with me and Correct me time to time
Before i embarass myself again make i revert to Queens english.First of all i have to pay my tithes(Abi na).All the inspirations to do this comes from God Almighty,Classcaptain(This guy dope ehn),purityval(Am sure you know him from sexuality section),D9ty7 and metalgear(I just dey read ur story but Kudos).Even if una no know me Your works inspire me. cool
Okay o,sorry for the interruption in direct transmission.Here we go....This happened Last Year on Christmas Eve.ENJOY wink

Hmmm,i woke up jejely on a bright Thursday morning to the ringtone of my phone,on checking the screen it was betty that was calling me,Chai my 3 three weeks girlfriend currently in PH for holidays.On picking the phone,I said "Hey baby,Good morning and Merry Christmas in advance".
"Morning,And how was your night?",She asked
"Awesome"
No long thing she went straight to the point-"Baby,How are we going to merry today na,to be sincere with i gat nothing on me and i have to go out with the girls".
"Ehn ehn,so that's the main reason you called abi,i thought as much." I fired at her
"Haba,I called you yesterday around this time na.Baby dont think like that na." She said in an angels voice
"I should not think like an slowpoke Habi?"
"Han Han,Gosh.You take everything so serious,Okay am sorry"
"So back to the matter,what do you want" I asked calmly
"That's my baby"-As if i don promise her anything undecided*Yinmu*
"I want you to assist me with just a little money for the day"
As if she will return it,give me is give me,which one be assist."okay,so like how much do you want me to assist you with?"
"Ehm,i think 27k should do ?" she replied
"JESU KRIIISTI! shocked" i didnt even know when that statement came out of my mouth."How much jesus sef dey take do birthday,am sure if he is alive till now,he would be spending today donating to the orphans and needy."
*She went silent on the phone and cut me off after my rant,I know it was childish but wetin broke niqqa go do.*
I called her back like three times before she finally pick up,she didnt speak so i started the convo.
"Babe am sorry,i was just trying to put humor in it.maybe it was too harsh so am sorry once again."
"No problem,av heard"
"That's my girl"
"So aw far about the money"-Ladies and money sha
"I dont have up to that at all oo,I only have about 12k with me and i cant even release everything like that,except you want me to die of hunger before you comeback"
"So how much are you sending?"
"I can only afford to send 10k"
"No p. Thanks" Am sure i already killed her mood for that morning cus she was just replying in a dull tone.
"And BTW,don't ever hang up on me" i said in a little stern voice.
"Na you sabi,Bye".
I made sure i ended the call.Some of you reading this may be thinking "This OP is so childish mehn",Thank you.One thing you dont know is that every individual in this world is unique in a way.As you see me,I love to be in control of everything like chris of 50 shades,Even in the bedroom.
Abeg I dey Come. Encouragements needed thanks.

1 Like

Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by snezBaba: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
After the call i stood up and moved about the room to warm the legs,did some workout and relaxed on the chair with my sweaty body. I mapped out the weeks activity in my head,As i be Muslim its my turn to collect gifts(That's how we roll) wink.Mikel,Emeka and Tosin are owing me Hampers,Rolling out with the boys on Christmas day,Breaking into a club that night and party over-night. probably get a one-night stand too. Going to beach on boxing day to CASH some fun.We make alot of money on the beach on boxing day. (I no go tell you how,I leave it to your imagination.)
After about what seems like eternity,i stood up and went out of my room and greeted Uncle and Aunty,My guardians. I picked a pale and went to the Backyard to get water from the Tap for bathing. As i reach there i met all the babes wey dey our house gisting and talking about how their boyfriends will be taking them out. As the thing never reach my turn,i indulged myself in a game played in my mind,Ask me say which game?,i started reminiscing on the number of girls i have touch lighted among the ones in the compound.
Name:Amina Bakare
Relevance:Landlords Daughter(LastBorn)
Project:i finished her project within 5 days of packing in.My fastest time ever.Very proud of that until i discovered she was an Animashaun(Cheerful giver).You can even get her within 24 hours if you are that smart.I almost cried when i caught my cousin who just arrived punishing her within 2 days in that same backyard in the mid-night.It wasn't tears of painment but tears of "I'm too dull"
Name:Esther
Relevance:Neighbour
Project:Strong headed,spent time,money,effort on this project for like 3 months before getting the green light once and coincidentally it was on an Easter. Just once did I reach the promise land.
Name:Abosede aka Barbie
Relevance:Neighbour
Project:Good girl,she cooks for me any time I'm hungry,even if i no ask she go provide. Boy,her husband would be overfed. Project was adventurous and fun. Strafed like 5 times. Achieved within two weeks. Dope,Right ?. cheesy
I was still playing this game proceeding from one name to another till i reached the girl from the other compound i was caught strafing by her brother,i didn't know when i started giggling. That must have called the girls attention,the one that smiled at me smiled,the one hissed also hissed. I didn't even bother i just pick my pale and chanced Tunde the ten year old boy in front of me,it was his turn but the boy na Mama's boy.
I carry pale into the bathroom,use 10 mins their and proceeded to the room to Dress up. In case you know,its true that a Yoruba boy can package like WTF and his account balance would be an eye sore.Am an example of this,i dey dress to kill,Everything na Original and unique.But for bank,Hmmm Story for Another Day.
I counted the money in my wallet and it was exactly 15k,reason? Maga just pay.I prayed to Jah for journey mercies and began my journey.First thing is first,Send cash to Bae.One bank no far from Our house but no be that bank Bae dey use so i carry bike go bank she dey use.
What A Day.... angry
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by snezBaba: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Comments, Likes ,Appropriate scrutiny of the stories allowed grin.
The diaries is just different stories of the same character as he moves from one stage of embarrassment to another.THANK YOU.
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by snezBaba: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
As bike drop me for the bank,i saw everything bright,i tilted my one arm handbag sideways and entered the bank. When i entered the hall,the settings was fresh and beautiful,Then i felt a soft hand tap me,then i noticed something.There were two baskets at the entrance of the bank,one at each side of the revolving door with young girls acting as supervisors so that our naija people wont overpack the goodies.In the basket were many bags,As i picked one of the bag,i check the contents *four lollipops*.That was the Christmas gift for the customers. I was like "four lollipops?, mtchew whats so special about this one".The queue in the bank was too long as everyone there was trying to cash out because of the Holidays,so I decided to engage in something,surfing Nairaland and eating the lollipops. It tasted like pure honey,Even the thought of it can break my fast right now.Without delay,i used my teeth to break it and within five minutes,i was done with it.It was as if i've never eaten lollipop before.Sharp sharp,i devoured the remaining three in no time,the need for more was like no other,Greediness? I DON'T CARE! Feed Me More.
The devil was busy tempting me to get another goody bag from the basket,the queue was very long and was moving slowly so i was still very close to the door,in fact sef the basket was beside me.But this was not an option because the two people coming into the bank each time were strictly allowed to take only one.After a long time of permutating and combinating,i saw an old woman come in and I saw her with my naked eyes when she packed 6 bags from the basket.I was like "WTF,madam you greedy gan o".The young lady told the woman that she was only allowed to take one,that's the rule.All these fell on the back of the ears of the woman as she only returned two bags(Meaning she still had four).This motivated me to take a step.As the queue moved a little bit forward i tried to joke with the girl,i complimented their gift and said i would like to give my Bae a bag too.she just dey look me and told "Sorry sir,you cant take more than one".
*Why evils na,all my jokes just dry today cus on a normal day ladies go don dey blush.Mtchew* I was not satisfied with this reply at all but i couldn't do anything.
As we would have it,The lady got called from upstairs.Opportunity don show as i no be dull boy,i look up and down,left and right,nobody seems to be watching me.i just use style pack small goodybags into my bag and clear eye,happiness was written all over,i was so overwhelmed.
----------THEN THE CRAZY THING HAPPEND-------
ayorinbolableszy,
support with comments
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by kelvincoke(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Try hint us where u dey carry we ur passenger to bf comment go dey troop in now.we dey watch jor.
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by SPDAZZY(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Your embarrassment is warming up

1 Like

Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by YINKS89(m): 3:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Dat moment wen u fink d cctv camera is nt workin.
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by YINKS89(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland- contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky

Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by Osjaay(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
as sweet as the tori dey wire me for body.u don break the connection by not updating.
as usual another uncompleted story
Re: Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) by emitheo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Osjaay:
as sweet as the tori dey wire me for body.u don break the connection by not updating.
as usual another uncompleted story
all this fake OPs and there stories that never gets completed

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Call-eze Goes To School / Maid Of Honour / Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.