Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Governor's Son And I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Governor's Son And I (32315 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Governor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
[SEASON ONE]
Episode 1

It was a very moody monday morning, i dont
even know why school had to resume so
quickly i was just starting to enjoy my
holiday. I woke up very early did my morning
chores as usual then took my bath and had my
breakfast after that i got ready 4 school and
said goodbye to the only family i had left my
grandma nd my twin brother half way down
the road i met alice
the dullest and dirtiest girl in my class as
soon as i saw her i dont know what realy
came over me but i found myself laughing at
her then she looked at me and said:
alice: yeye gal i knw say u go laugh me
afterall na wetin u and your friends dey do
Me: (still laughn) Alice sori abeg i no know
how i take start to dey laugh sori (serious)
fine gal
Alice:ah no say u dey flat me shea?
Me: come lets go 2 school abeg we are already
late
we walked for a long time together before we
finally reached our school gate. On getting
there all these our yeye seniors that just
started handling post positioned demselves
outside the school gate and before we could
say a word they asked us to kneel down and
raise our hands up.
Me: (trying 2 claim tough ss2 student) am not
kneeling down oo am nt late
S.p: ketsiyah i said kneel down!
Alice: (almost crying) siyah abeg just kneel
down o obeydance ish bera dan sakifice oo
i stil refused to kneel down and de next thing
i heard was 6 different strokes on my back i
turned around nd saw three senior with
double canes i looked at them very well
inorder to recognise them because i wanted
to deal with dem personally, we knelt down
for hours before we were finally released as
soon as i got up a black suv car parked beside
me and a very hansome nd hot guy i mean
super hot! Came out from it he was wearing
our old fashioned school uniform but it
seemed his own uniform was the newest
trend! He even had de guts to fold the hands
of his shirt and raise his collar up
alice was draging me inside but i hit her hand
because i wanted to see how this guy would
kneel down and be flogged i was evn ready to
snap him and show it 2 my naughty clique of
friends
but to my uttermost dismay, he walked
directly 2 the gate, opened it and went inside
and those stupid seniors were greeting him
while he just waved at them and i was like…
WHO IS HE SEF?
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 2

I looked at my seniors and they were still
greeting the mystery guy i just sighed and
went inside
as soon as i entered my class room i found out
that my seat was already occupied by
*mystery guy* i walked up to him and asked
him to stand up from my seat because i have
boldly used correcting fluid to write my name
on it
but he didnt say a word, and didnt made any
attempt to leave my seat. How incredibly
rude! I looked around and saw my classmates
making signals i couldnt understand and then
i heard CLASS STAND GREAT that was when i
realised that mr arooke was already in the
class and he hates indiscipline and also hates
seeing a student standing when others are
sitting so i decided to purnish the new
student my plan was that as soon as everyone
is sitted i wil keep standing so that if he
should ask me why am standing i wil tell him
the rude student took my sit so my plan
worked everyone sat down and i was the only
one standing
mr rooke: (frowning) ketsiyah y are you
standing
me: this new student took my seat (pointing
at mystery guy)
mr rooke: hmmn siyah!….anyway u (referin
to new student) what is your name?
Mystery guy: am brian a…..
Mr rooke: wait are u the new student the
principal was talking about?
Mystery guy: i think i am sir.
Mr rooke: u are welcome to this college be
free…(looking at my dest) is that a
correcting fluid?
Mystery guy: yes sir
mr rooke: is it a write up? What does it
say??
Mystery guy: *ketsi sexy*
my rooke: what?! -ketsiyah come and kneel
down outside
i just looked at myself ,c how my plans come
backfire anyway i wil get my revenge on
mystery guy. I wil gang up with my twin
brother and deal with him that was the only
thing i could use to comfort myself inorder to
receive my purnishment and my friends
started hailing me i promised myself i wont
cry atleast not infront of that rude mystery
guy
but suprisingly as soon as mr rooke raise his
cane to flog a voice from the class clearly
said DONT FLOG HER SIR
mr rooke quickly dropped the cain and said
brian helped u 2day. I looked at brian and he
gave me a wink which i found very annoying
but i really had to thank him.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 3
I finally stood up and decided to go to alice desk and be her seatmate my friends were even laughing at me because i had to move from my vip seat to alice’s seat. As soon as mr rooke ended his class he looked at me and said ‘siyah be careful, u’ve played pranks on many people and got away with it, u better stop it and erase any devilish thought or plan u must be having right now….and behave yourself’ after he finished his preaching he left the class. That was when i went to my friends and talked to them for a very long time before it finally occured to me that i had to say a big thank you to brian a.k.a mystery guy. I walked up to him and he was very busy with his ipad…..eeh didnt someone tel him that phones are not allowed in class? That was rule number 4 in our student manual and am the only one that breaks that rule and i have also gotten purnished severally for that too, then it dawned on me that i came to say thank u Me: hi brian: (still busy with fone) what? Hehh! This is the first time someone in this class said what? To me when i said hi Me: the fact that u stoped mr rooke from floging me doesn’t give u the right to reply my innocent greetings rudely brian: (looking up) what do u want from me……..KETSI SEXY?? (mockingly) Me: just who do u realy think you….. Mr rooke: KETSIYAH! Me: sir! Am just saying thank u to brian (turning to brian) thank u. But i never even meant it i just stared at him and walked away i didnt even concentrate because no body go come my area come form jagaban for me after 5 more lessons school finally dismissed and the suv car came and picked up brian while me i trek go house as soon as i got home grandma didnt evn allow me eat she asked me to pack the shoes she sells and go sell in our local market that we have lost alot of money and the landlord is about to kick us out i hurried fast and prayed i make good sales i went to the local market but our table was taken and the new owner refused to even create a litle space for me so i had to sit on the floor with my shoes and luckily 4 me three women came and bought 3 shoes at the same time after i finished selling 15 shoes i decided to go back home i was so happy with my sale for the day and i didnt bother to look where i was going until i mistakenly bumbed into someone and then a voice said ‘gosh! My new wrist watch you are so clumsy ketsiyah!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Abduljohn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why the suspense
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 4
I looked up and saw brian wht?! Me: (laughn) y are u in such a hurry? Are u afraid that okrika man will leave before you get there? Brian: okri….what are u even talking about me (stil laughing) with all your swags u still came to a local tuesday market to buy clothes i thought u only buy clothes in expensive boutiques? Brian: huh?! Who says am here to buy clothes? And i have never bought anything in a local market…..ket! Me: then what are you doing here……. bri! Or mr proud peackock. Brian: i was just…..i came to……..infact i owe you no explanation, and do u know you’ve spoilt my wrist watch? Me: so do u want me to buy it? Brian: your entire savings for a year can’t buy this watch….ket! Before i could say a word he smiled and walked towards an suv car and he was followed by two hefty men ‘his just proud because he has huge senior brothers and i have that weakling as a twin brother but anyway i will get back at him and he wil regret ever meeting me’ i said to myself. I quickly went home, and on getting there i met a musculine girl chewing gum and sitted with legs crossed in my favrite chair that i have boldly used corecting fluid to write my name on i wanted to quickly react,like drag her out of the chair but for the first time in my life i decided to act cool me: hi please who are you and what are u doing here girl: (stil chewing gum) i am tessa your brother’s gf any problem? Me: u mean u are my twin broda’s bae? Girl: yes na i quickly went inside the room and saw my twin brother almost crying me: what is it? Twin bro: is tessa stil in the parlor? Me: yes what is it? Twin bro: am dead o that girl wants me to date her by force and if i dont she might break my two legs i know i asked her out but i didnt know she was this strong…..ah mean….anyway u wont undastnd just go and tel her something that will make her go before grandma comes back pls me: (staring at him) so you are sending me on a mission? Twin bro: please siyah please i went back to the parlour and stil met tessa sitting comfortably me: tessa u should go i dont think brian is ok tessa: (crying) what? my boo is not okay i should go and be with him she was on her way to the room when i dragged her back me: he does not want to see anyone tessa: he wil love to see me she headed for the room and as i wanted to drag her back she pushed me to the floor and broke my finger i had to think fast. Me: my twin bro is gay his with his gay friend tessa: what?! I knew it. His lazy in bed me: am sori u found out the truth this way am so sori tessa: its okay thank u, you are a good friend… Me: thank u 2 she left immediately and i went to the room and met my brother looking pissed off, maybe its because i said he was gay…..but whatever all i could manage to say was OPERATION MAKE CRAZY GF LEAVE THE HOUSE WAS SUCCESSFUL but instead of thanks he kept that face that made him look like an ape and left the house.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 5

I didnt run after him although i kept asking
myself what i have done wrong
i saved his a-s, and he should be grateful to
me na. Anyway i went to the kitchen and
prepared dinner then went to the bathroom
to take a shower
when i came back i found out that one plate
of food was missing and the room i shared
with my aunt which i had locked before going
to the bathroom was open
i quickly went inside the room and to my
suprise i met my twin brother kelvin,
designing my school bag with a scissors i got
realy mad at him it was the third time he was
designing my school bag with a scissors.
Me: kel…..what are you doing?
Kelvin:ket…..what does it look like am doin??
Am taking my revenge
me: what?! U’ve totally spoilt it (collecting
the bag from him) ……u insane, tiny, ugly
pest!
Kelvin: whatever…..u insane, tiny, little devil
after saying that he laughed out loud and was
about to leave the room when i dragged him
back and gave him a very hot slap on his
cheek he got very angry and pushed me to the
floor then he left the room and my stomach
started hurting like crazy
my grandma came back few minutes after the
incident and went straight to her room and
then shouted untop of her voice that she
doesn’t want to be disturbed. I cried silently
and even when kelvin came back he didnt
border to ask why i was crying he just went
to bed
for hours the pains refused to go away and
even when i finally slept off i was having
stomach pains in my dream
the next morning i ignored the waist pains
and used rubber band to tie my books, then
placed them on my head and walked quietly to
school
i entered my class and even when my friends
and classmates were hailing me i just ignored
them and sat down quietly on my seat. If only
they knew the pains i was feeling inside they
wont be hailing me instead they will be saying
SORRY! SORRY, EUYAA SORRY!!
I kept to myself and refused to talk to
anyone
then a preacher came in and started
preaching after the preaching he started
prophesying
preacher: i command every stomach pain to go
away in jesus name!
Me: amen! Amen! Amen!
Preacher: are you ready to receive your
miracle today
me: yes am ready to receive it
then i heard students laughing and before i
realised myself i saw mr rooke standing
before me
mr rooke: i asked you to name the branches
of biology and you are saying they are amen,
amen and amen
me: sir!…am…
Mr rooke: so you say you are ready to
receive my purnishment right?
Me: sir….
Mr rooke: come outside and pick pin and dont
say a word.
I went outside and did what he asked me to do
and this time brian refuse to help me out i
picked pin for like an hour before i saw two
angels playing table tennis, before i knew it i
fell on the ground i heard so many voices but i
later found myself in the hospital
my grandma was right beside me with eyes
filled with tears while kelvin was walking up
and down and lookin completely restless
kelvin: who would pay the hospital bills now,
why didnt they just buy lucozade boost for
you eeeh……what am i even sayin…..am
sorry ket…oh! D--n it!
Me: its ok u dont have to die before we get
the bill
grandma: God will provide
kelvin: its not the story of abraham and
isaac that God provided a ram for sacrifice oo
mama bone that talk
the doctor suddenly entered the room and
everywhere was quiet once again
doctor: its a very serious issue but thank
your stars you were brought here on time if
not you would have lost your life oo just take
this drugs (giving my grandma drugs) and you
will be fine ok? But always come for checkup
kelvin: doc….doctor please how much are we
going to pay?
Doctor: 58 thousand but…….
Grandma:58 thousand?? I dont have that kind
of money o am dead!!
Doctor: mama someone…….
Kelvin: 58 thousand ket! U wil leave in this
hospital for a year na…or mama and i wil
become permanent hospital sweepers
me: doctor that money is too much we can’t
afford it
doctor: dont worry someone already paid it
me: who paid it?
Doctor: someone who says you dont know how
to say a sincere THANK YOU
before i could say jack! The doctor was gone
and my grandma and twin bro were busy
thanking God but i kept wondering who could
have paid it.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 6
i got discharged the next day but i decided to say at home for a week inorder to regain my health fully i stayed at home for a week before i went to school the next week as soon as i entered my class someone told me that mr rooke wanted to see me immediately i quickly went to his office and he was busy ready a big text book. Me: Good mor…., mr rooke: siyah do you know scholarships can be terminated? Me: sir i was….. Mr rooke: shut up ket been sick does’nt give you the right to stay back at home even after been discharged just then i saw something rising in his trousers i wanted to burst out laughing but i couldn’t take another purnishment from mr rooke me:sir mr rooke: dont ever try that again me: sir…. Mr rooke: what?! Me: there’s a rat in your trouser mr rooke: (looking at his d--k) get out of here siyah! Go me: ok sir. I went back to my class and tried my best to control my laugh as soon as i sat down i looked at brian and he was smiling at me but his smile irritates me he started walking towards me but i heard someone calling my name loudly i turned to see who was calling and i saw josh my childhood friend and the son of the greediest politician in my area he was inlove with me although he has had s-x with literally every girl in class he said i wil be his last bus stop he was handsome, cute and hot and that alone made even the richest girls throw themselfs at him, he was the one who helped me and alice, and three other students get a scholarship in this prestigious school and he was the only one who pays my bills without my knowledge me: josh! Longest time josh: yea sexy its me i’ve been a bit busy me: hmmn with girls? Josh: no am a saint now……i heard you were sick me: yea and thanks for paying my bills again josh: which bills? Me: my hospital bills na are you trying to deny it? 58 thousand. Josh: 58 thousand? I didnt pa…….. Me: you have realy saved my life and i owe you…..cos of what you did i wil accept you into my life after my birthday josh: wow! Yea i paid it its a little change me: thank you josh josh: you are welcome sexy brian walked up to us and gave josh an odd look before he went outside me: dont mind that guy his a spoilt,rude, over pampered brat am about to take care of josh: its ok sexy but be careful with him i dont trust him me: ok sir! We wil talk later ok? Let me update my note josh left and before i could remove my note from my bag i saw brian standing right infront of me me: what? Do u want to take this chair and table too brian: we need to talk me: talk about what? Brian: my wrist watch you spoilt it…… remember? Me: and you know i cant pay for it brian: do you know how much that watch cost me? Me: and am not asking? Mr grumpy! Brian: your entire savings for a year can’t buy it….i dont need your money i want something else me: hmmmn what do you want brian: you will help me solve some riddles after school everyday….my friends might even join me me: you’ve totally gone gaga crazy.. . . . . . . .dont you have better things to do? Me: i just helped you once again and YOU STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THANK YOU! what kind of a girl are you do you know how many girls are begging me for such an offer? Me: you are such a proud peackock… . . . . . . . . . . Fine i will do it just make sure you stay back after school brian: good for you. Josh quicky walked towards us frowning josh: what’s goin on here sexy? Me: nothing to worry about josh josh: i hope so brian: hmmn got better things to do. . . . . . . . . .ket its a date. Me: whatever! Brian went away and josh decided to leave too we received enough lectures that day before we heard the dismissal bell. Everyone was going back home while i sat in class with josh who insisted on staying with me because according to him he wanted to learn how to solve riddles too but instead of brian staying back he walked past us, entered his car, and drove off i tried calling him but he went too fast josh suddenly lost interest in the riddle solving lecture and entered his car which i refused to enter due to pride and zoomed off i started walking home before i heard my name , before i knew it i alice gave me a piece of paper which i quickly opened and read: I WANTED U TO TEACH ME ALONE OR WITH MY FRIENDS, NOT WITH A LOUSY LIAR, IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH OUR DEAL DON’T MAKE HIM STAY BACK AFTER SCHOOL PLEASE KET. . . . . . . HE REMINDS ME OF A BAD PAST PLEASE. Hmmn what a day! (i said to myself)
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
EPISODE 7
I went back home feeling very tired and hungry i looked around the house and they was no sign of anyone so i went to the kitchen and prepared noodles which i didnt realy enjoy eating after eating i updated my notes and did my assignment before i did the laundry and kept the house clean. My broda and grandma came back from the market very late and i prepared dinner which we ate before retiring to bed the next morning i got ready for school, fully prepared to know what the bad past was i got to school and entered my class brian’s eyes met with mine but he quickly looked away. Then i saw josh talking with two new students, so i decided to talk to brian instead me: good morning brian: did i hear you right? Who adviced you? Me:brian be serious for once na brian: ok fine good morning ket me: i want to ask u a question brian: dont. . . . . . . . . Me: (not allowing him to finish) have u known josh before now? Brian: normal people say ‘can i ask you a question?’ then they wait for a reply me: answer me! Brian: he was my best friend and my sister’s bf me: so what happened brian: i dont want to talk about it ket and i dont want u to get involved josh walked towards us and gave me a peck while brian slowly went back to his seat, still giving josh that odd look me: josh? Josh: yes sexy me: was brian your best friend? Josh: no. . . . . . . .ah mean yes. . . . . . .did he tell you? Sexy it was not my fault his sister was so clumsy she just slipped and fell and i didnt rape her to death ok? Believe me me: what are you even talking about? Josh: he didnt tell you? . . . . . . . . Oh s--t! Forget what i just said ok? I was dumbfounded and all i could say was okk before mr rooke sent someone to invite me to his office i entered his office and found him unzipping his trousers but he asked me to stare, then he walked up to me and started touching my cheeks me: sir please dont do it mr rooke: i can terminate your scholarship and make your life miserable you know. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sssh dont say a word they’s a graveyard behind this school i can kill you now and nobody will know i have done that to three girls now no wonder the boarders are always complaining about seeing three students laughin and chatting at midnight i got so scared me: sir i dont want to die before i knew it i was on the floor and mr rooke was untop of me i was crying before i heard ‘what are you doing’ i looked and saw brian brian: what’s wrong with you rooke when will you stop all these? Mr rooke: she seduced me! (trying to zip up) brian: dont ever lay your filty fingers on her, or you will have to deal with me. . . . . . . . . Lets go ket he dragged me out of mr rooke’s office but his firm grip was hurting me me: leave me alone you are hurting me. Brian: fine he let go of my hand and then i slipped and fell me: kill me na, because you saved my life brian: is that how to say THANK YOU? Me: is that how to say THANK YOU? (copying him) brian: you are impossible! Then he walked away and i went back to class. After school i looked for josh inorder to say goodbye but i couldnt find him i sat down in class waiting for brian who later came with some snacks and drinks which he insisted i must eat. Brian: if you dont eat this snacks you will buy my wrist watch me: you’ve gone totally crazy brian: crazy cos of u me: cos of me? U are sick brian: hmmn whatever you say me: can we start? Brian: your twin brother is kind of funny me: how did you know my twin broda brian: chill ket! I dont know him i was just pulling your legs me: i hope so. . . . . . . . . . Can we start? Brian: lets start tomorow am tired. . . . . . . Will you take some snacks for godsake? Me: i dont want to eat! Brian: as if you’ve ever eaten this kind of snack before me: thank you o goodbye brian: let me take you home me: i have legs brian: mr rooke go corner u 4 road me: eeeh for your mind! I just stood up and went straight home, on getting home i met josh comfortably sited on the dinning table with my grandma and kelvin with all the foods and drinks i’ve never tasted before they were all smiling at me grandma: come and thank this good boy that has paid your hospital bills and brought food on our table me: i already thanked him ma kelvin: (with a mouthful) thank him again ket me: thank u josh josh: its ok come and eat for the first time in my life i lost apetite so i refused to eat and just went to my room without taking off my uniform
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm updating now,u guys are not commenting,when I stop updating now,Una go start to complain
Re: The Governor's Son And I by CuteChiluv: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Following, enjoyed the starting with funny characters, but hope you will be consistant and not leave us hanging sha,
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
sorry guys(ghost readers) for not updating earlier,I had exams today
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 8

I woke up after some hours and changed into
something comfortable, i later checked the
living room and saw kelvin and my grandma
kelvin: u are mannerless (looking at my
grandma) granny tell her she’s mannerless
grandma: u are mannerless, u left your
saviour here and. . . . . . . . .
Me: i was very tired!
Both: tired!
Me: yes tired
grandma: what were you doing after school?
Kelvin: she was with a guy. . . . . . . . . .maybe
that’s why she’s so tired
grandma: shut up what are you even saying?
I just sighed and went to where we kept
shoes for sale, took some shoes and went to
the local market while they kept blabbing
I got there and this time our table was empty
so i arranged the shoes and then sat down to
relax my mind started going back to the
happenings in school. I was so lost in
thoughts until i heard ‘kpam kpam kpam’
i looked up and saw alice selecting the shoes i
just sighed and went back to my memory lane
because i knew she was not going to buy even
the cheapest among them i was so lost in
thoughts until i heard ‘ kpam, kpam! Kpam’
again
me: wetin!
Alice: come sell me something wetin you dey
tink sef
me: commot for my market u de block my
customers
alice: sori o
she came and sat beside me
me: u look nice today, do u have a date?
Alice: yes ooo
me: hmmn who is the lucky guy?
Alice: jagoon the egberipapa one!. . . . . .of
the jungle
me: (laughing inside me) wow! That handsome
guy, where is the date taking place dont tell
me is here oo
alice: dont mind me sha i no get date with
that smelling fowl ah no say you don start to
laugh
me: no wonder people say u are filling a
madness form
alice: siyah leave me oo. . . . . . . . Hmmn gist
me brian na
me: brian ke?
Alice: i know u like am na
me: God forbid. . . . . .that spoilt brat!
Alice: but me i like am oo
me: good for you.
Then i saw josh holding a bunch of flowers
and walking towards us, he kept smiling at me
while i smiled back
he gave me the bunch of flowers which i gladly
collected although i didnt realy need it
josh: hi sexy
me: hi
josh: uhm your birthday is aday after
tomorow right?
Me:yeah!
Josh: okk then i will start organising. . . . . .
. . . . .
Me: i dont want a party josh
josh: ok ma (smiling)
me: am serious josh!
Josh: its okk
after that he stayed with me for a while
before he finally left and after that alice
helped me take the shoes home before she
said gud9te
the next day, i went to school early, very
ready to ask brian everything that transpired
between him and josh but when i got to class,
i met mr rooke, our biology teacher dictating
notes i greeted him both he just mumured a
reply which i didnt even care if he replied or
not
after he finished dictating he went out of
the class while i met with brian
me: brian we need to talk
brian: is that a new way to say good mornin?
Me: did josh realy rape your sister?
Brian: yes he did…..ket
me: josh isn’t capable of rape i’ve known him
all my life
brian: that b-----d is even capable of
murder. . . . Ket!
Me: that b-----d is going to me my bf a day
after today brian!
Brian: what? You are joking right?
Me: please just stop calling him a rapist
because i dont want to believe he is. . . . . . .
.for once in my life can’t i just date a guy
that isn’t either a rapist or a cheat?(crying)
brian: ket!. . . . . .
Me: the first raped his sister, the second. . .
. . . . . .
Brian: ket stop!
Me: ooh am so sorry (wiping my tears)
brian: its alright okk?
Me: okk tanks. . . . . . . .and brian?
Brian: yes?
Me: my birthday is a day after 2day
brian: realy? Are you serious?
Me: yea what?
Brian: that’s my late sister’s birthday !!
I stared at brian for quite a while before
josh came and stoped the discusion
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 9
after school i decided to wait for brian but he asked me to go home and relax, which i happily did i got home but everything Brian said kept doing automatic play in my head i tried to stop thinking about him but i couldn't as i kept thinking my phone rang and when i looked at it i saw an unknown number and when i received the call i found out it was brian me: brian? . . . . . . .how did you get my number? Brian: i just guessed me: you are not talking to a kid brian: so u think you are not a kid, just because of those two ap. . . . . . . . Me: brian! Brian: okk one of your friends gave it to me me: hmmn brian: and all i did was ask, just once. . . . . . You have friends indeed. Who knows what next i will ask them. Me: at least they are better than those spoilt brats you call friends brian: do u know one of the problems you have?. . . . . U trust too much me: enough with the lectures y did you call? Brian: cos i miss u me: do you know i can block your line brian: hahahaha we both know u can’t. . . . . . . . .meet me at the only pink house in your street i have to tell you something me: that house belongs to a very rich man and he has security i don't want to be hanging outside such a house brian: who said anything about hanging outside?.. . . . . . . . Ket please come quickly he hung up, while i got prepared to leave the house but as soon as i opened the door i saw my bro staring at me with those big charming eyes of his. Me: what? Kelvin: u are not going there without me, am your bro i want to be there to protect you me: with which muscles? Kelvin: what if he tries to rape you inside that big house, who would hear you sometimes try to think me: yea. . . .you are right you can come with me kelvin: yes! We both went to the pink house and we were given free entrance, we got inside the huge house and found brian sitting on one of the chairs he offered us seats and then asked us what we will like to take, i asked for water while kelvin asked for pineapple juice brian: u look better on mofty ket. Me: and nothing ever looks good on you brian: wow! Thanks. . . . . . . (to kelvin) no football practice today? Me: u can’t even guess right kelvin can’t even kick a ball brian: kel?….. . . . . .then who passed the text that earned him the chance to play on the vip’s football field me: u are dreaming… Kelvin: its true ket me: what? Didn't u hear the sound warning the doctor gave you last year? . . . . . . . Kelvin: football is my dream! I love it and i can’t let it go me: are you crazy? Kelvin: am not crazy!! Don't ever say that to me me: don't ever go to that field ever again kel kelvin: u can’t control my life ket! Me: you are just like dad. Kelvin: and you are like mum, she controlled dad’s life till she lead him to his death! Me: kelvin!! He ran out of the house, living me with sad memories from the past then suddenly brian started wiping away my tears with his white, clean handkerchief brian: its OK ket, everything will be fine me: i hope so. . . . . . . . .sori about your handkerchief brian: its ok. . . . . .you will pay for it (jokingly) we both laughed then sat down and talked for a while, that’s how i found out that he was really friendly he refused to tell me what i came to hear from him he just told me other stories and i started enjoying his company suddenly i didn't know how it happened but we started staring at each other and before i knew it, we kissed passionately i quickly realised my self when i heared wow! I turned to look and saw young gentleman smiling at both of us i quickly ran out of the house living brian and the gentleman suprised ‘oh poor josh we’ve not started dating yet and am already cheating on him’ i said to myself. Brian tried to run after me but he couldnt keep up and when i turned back i knew he was realy sad.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 10
I ran as fast as i could and went straight to my room and locked the door what was i doing! I asked myself the day went fast and the next morning i woke up with swollen eyes and a messed up brain i refused to go to school because i knew that i can’t face brian, not with what just happened yestaday i fetched 6 buckets of water, watched the plates, went to the market, and cooked after that i took my phone (nokia c1) and logged in on my 2go then i met 19 friends online but one friend got my attention when he sent me my own picture that i uploaded 3 months ago me: hw did u gt my pic? 2go friend: i saved it me: y?? 2go friend: because i like u me: y?? 2go friend: because u are the smartest and sexiest gal in class me: which class? 2go friend: our class na y are u nt in skul 2day? Me: brian! Hw did u gt my username? 2go friend: am nt brian, am eric me: hmmm. . . . . . Eric? I got so suprised because eric is the grumpiest guy in my class, he hardly smiles or talk to anyone. . .well except brian eric: ketsiyah are u there? Me: yea am here eric: so….uhm hwfa? Me: am fine u? Eric: am nt fine o me: y? Eric: oops the math teacher is here i have to go dear me: ok. . . . . . But is brian in class? (s--t! Y was i even asking about him) eric: yes although he looks moody y ar u askin abt him me: typing error i wanted 2 ask abt josh eric: am nt fine me: meaning?? He went offline, the other friends were boring so i went offline and decided to take a nap before i woke up it was already 2: 45 my school must have dismissed by now i heared knocks and noise outside the house and when i opened the door i found some of my classmates including brian and josh staring at me when i asked why they all came to my house they said alice told them i was sick so they decided to come and see me i looked at alice but she was busy operating a phone that doesn’t even look like her own and when she finally looked up all she could say was ‘SORRY!’ . Me: am sorry about all these but am not sick 1st classmate: its okay lets all go brian: your eyes are sore are you sure u are okay? Josh: should i take you to the hospital? Alice: ahem (stil operating the phone) me: dont worry am fine brian: can you atleast let us in? Josh: she needs to rest brian and besides tomorow is her birthday i can stay here and take good care of her me: since when did all of you start caring for the sick? 2nd student: brian asked us to come and we couldnt say no to him me: hmmn 1st student: is the birthday goin to be celebrated? Me: no….. Brian and josh: yes. Brian: i have to go ket see you tomorow josh: ok take care brian brian started walking away and i didnt know how it came out of my mouth but i shouted Brian! Brian: yes? Ket. I finally realised myself me: uhm take care. . . . . . And be nice brian: ok i will, and be caref. . . . . Josh: ok! Ok thank u all for coming am inviting you to her birthday 2moro me: josh! Josh: ok they all left, while josh and i entered the house i brought out the food i cooked, we both ate and he fed me several times then i started asking him questions me: is brian’s late sis your ex? Josh: yes me: did u rape her? Josh: i loved her so much. . . . . . Me: thats not what i asked josh: she threatened me me: why? Josh: because of you me: me? Josh: she knew i was having feelings for you, so she came into my room with a knife me: and you killed her? Josh: she killed herself me: you are not making any sense! . . . . . . .we are gonna be a dating couple a day after 2moro josh! Tell me the truth. Josh: you are ruining this special moment kelvin quickly ran in and locked the door, he was breathing heavily me: what is it this time eeeh! Kelvin: ket go to the room and dont make a sound josh: what is it? Kelvin: those cult boys are all outside me: what for? Kelvin: ket go.. . . . . .am sorry suddenly i heared ‘ COME OUTSIDE KET! OR WE WILL BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN. . . . . . . . . A DEAL IS A DEAL KELVIN! Me: that most be jagoon the egberipapa one of the jungle why is that dirty pig calling my name? Kelvin: am sorry ket.(crying) suddenly we heared people banging the door and then josh quickly dragged me to the room, my mind was not at rest and before i knew it i heared kelvin shouting untop of his voice, i quickly went outside and met my only brother being beaten by almost all the men outside jagoon: your brother make a deal with me ketsiyah. Me: what king of a deal? Jagoon: that i will s-x with you if he lose the game. Me: what?! Kel. . . . . . .y? Kelvin: i used the little money to save grandma’s business, it was falling and grandma refused to tell us we are still owing a lot of debts me: was that why you sold me off? Jagoon: a deal is a deal ketsiyah! Suddenly alice came out of nowhere alice: take me na jagoon and leave her alone abeg. Me: alice! Jagoon: i dont want you. Me: fine! I will do it but it will be after my birthday. I looked at josh and he was so sad. Me: am sorry josh. Josh: its ok na, after your birthday he then walked away.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by CuteChiluv: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmm, Plenty drama
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 11
Finally they all left, while i took kelvin inside to treat his wounds kelvin: are u realy going 2 do it? Me: over my dead body, just wanted him to leave, i will report him to the police kelvin: hmm are your friends still outside? Me: i dont know, and pray grandma doesn’t get to know about this i left him there after treating his wounds and went to the police station nearest to my area officer 1: hey! What do u want? Me: i want to report a case officer 2: hahahaha u and your friend fight for school? Me: its serious. . . . . . . Its about jagoon officer 1: go back home we have better cases to attend to me: see my family’s life is in danger u need to arrest him. Officer 2: oya start going. . . . . . . . . Jagoon. I finally left the station and went back home then i met alice and she just ran and gave me a hug me: what? Alice: na hug i give u na me: why did u want jagoon to have s-x with you instead alice: because that is what they do in film na i just sighed and went to my room where i finally slept off till the following morning i woke up that morning and saw everywhere scattered i saw blood on the floor i looked beside me, and my bro was not there i searched everywhere but i couldnt find him that’s when i saw a note on the floor that read ‘I SAW YOU, FIND US’ Then i heared a knock on the door and when i opened, it was my grandma.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 12
i didnt know how it happened but due to what we were seeing i was very sure my twin bro has been kidnapped grandma: wht happened here? Me: i dont know ma but kelvin is missing grandma: just a week ketsiyah i left here 4 only a week! Me: its not my fault grandma grandma: its never your fault!. . . . . . . .lets go to the police station now. We both ran to the police station and when we got there we met two policemen the ones i met there yesterday and the d.p.o grandma: officer good morning d.p.o: morning ma, any problem? Me: yes my brother has just been kidnapped d.p.o: since when? Me: this morning d.p.o: he went to school early jare. . . . . .i have work to do. John! Bring me that report grandma: officer please this case is serious d.p.o: john! Me: so u can’t even help us? Then why are u even a d.p.o isn’t your work based on protection then i looked at a write up that read: POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. police is your friend indeed d.p.o: i have a daughter of your age me: then will u ignore her if she told u her only brother was missing? D.p.o: she takes care of her younger bro. . . .just looking at u i know u are careless me: thank you now can u please save my brother? D.p.o: are u suspecting anyone? Me: yes. . . . . Jagoon officer 1: you are the same girl that came yestaday right? Me: yes d.p.o: are you sure jagoon took him? Me: yes sir d.p.o: do u know who jagoon is? Me: a notorious, dirty thug? D.p.o: he works for politicians. . . . . .including the governor he do his dirty work and the governor adores him no one has ever reported him and succeeded in sending him to prison his politicians would support him to the very end me: so my brother would never be found? D.p.o: am sorry but i can’t help u. . . . . .like i said i have a family to protect me: what! Am i dreaming? Grandma: (crying) hmmn kelvin o o o o i took my grandma home and tried to make her eat before i went insearch of jagoon i didnt care what he was going to do to me all i wanted was my brother i went to his house but i was told a car came to the compound and he entered it i waited for a while before i started walking home then i saw 2 cars parked by the side of the road and jagoon was talking to a man inside the car, i ran to meet him but the car started moving and i couldnt run fast enough so i called a bike and sat on it then i asked the guy to follow the car we followed the car till we got to a house i was told belong to the governor i alighted and knocked at the gate but two hefty men came outside 1st man: hey! Wetin u de do here? 2nd man: eeeh u can’t talk? Me: i want to see jagoon ist man: what business do u have with him? Me: he knows y am loking for him tell him ketsiyah wants to see him one of the men went inside and later came out with jagoon jagoon: did u miss me? Me: where is my brother? Jagoon: mayb he went to school what do u think? Me: i saw the note jagoon: u went against our deal. . . . . . But dont worry his still taking pap me: please give him back to me jagoon: hahaha am sori but no way my dear and i dont want s-x this time, its either he works for me or u pay me 58 thousand naira suddenly the gate opened and an suv car came out then i heared my name and brian came out of the car brian: wow! What are u doing here ket? Me: i should be asking u brian: of course i live here me: hmmn brian: u dont believe me? Jagoon: excuse me me: wait! Please just tell me where my brother is jagoon: a deal is a deal brian: what is he talking about? Me: u wont understand brian: try me me: he kidnapped my brother and he wants him to work for him jagoon: a deal is a deal brian: will u say something else? (looking at jagoon) me: i dont know why his still living as a stone age man. . . . I can sue you to court you know? Jagoon: didnt someone tell u am above the law? Brian: goon where is kelvin? Jagoon: his somewhere safe sir me: (confused) sir? Brian: bring kelvin here please jagoon: your dad send me an errand brian: now. Jagoon: fine i will he left immediately while i stood waiting for him brian: lets go inside me: am fine here brian: how was your night? Me: i dont have time to answer that abeg brian: ketsiyah me: what?! Brian: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Me: wow! Thank you he started removing something from his bag brian: its for you me: wow! Its a beautiful necklace brian: my sister has the same. . . . . I heared josh is preparing a party for u and he invited me me: i look forward to seeing you brian: i will be there. Me: good. Brian: ket. . . . . . . About what happened last time me: please lets not talk about it. . . . . . I wonder what a thug like jagoon is doing in a governor’s residence what a corrupt politician brian: dat corrupt politician is my. . . . . . Me: associating with a dirty criminal in the name of private thug brian: ket! Me: what has this world turned into only God knows how many people he has asked him to kill brian: u are not even scared of being sent to prison for the rest of your life. . . .whats wrong with you? Me:whatever!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 13
brian: what if the governor is listening to you right now? Me: oops i totally forgot oo brian: i’ve always told u, you talk too much only God knows whats going on in your head when you start talking me: i imagine been in a court and defending a helpless citizen from a corrupt governor brian: stop sayin his corrupt for christ’s sake me: okk sir! Brian: good (turning to his driver) go back i dont think i will go to school today driver: okk sir me: brian do you realy live here? Brian: yea suddenly jagoon finally came and my brother ran towards me and gave me a hug, i felt so much joy to finally hug my brother once again jagoon: next time kelvin, dont play games that are meant for men kelvin: thank you jagoon: thank the governor’s son and make sure you vote him when he competes for governorship kelvin: thank you brian me: brian? Brian: uhm please can you all come in? Kelvin: i have to see my grandma brian: ok i will see you tommorow then me: why didnt you tell me all these while? Kelvin: help me tell the coach i wont make it to the friendly match brian: i will and. . . . . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY (giving him an iphone 6) kelvin: thank you but. . . . . . . . Jagoon: eyaa collect that thing! Me: hmmn kelvin: thank you bro (hugging brian) me: y is everyone ignoring me? Brian: see u tonight ket. Jagoon: talkative. . . .wey i for tear that thing for you me: dirty. . . . . . Kelvin: let goo we went home, although i wanted him to allow me show that pig the stuff am made of . We got home and met my grandma crying her eyes out but as soon as she saw kelvin and i she started smiling and her smile made me so happy and relieved i quickly ran to the kitchen and prepared enough food that we ate happily for the first time since my parents death after eating i went to the bathroom and took my bath before sleeping off but i was quickly awaken when i heared josh’s voice josh: HAPPY B.DAY! Me: thank you. Josh: here’s your birthday dress (giving me a short skimpy dress) me: isn’t it too short josh: jeez! Where are u from? Me: its beautiful josh: and expensive me: hmmn thanks josh: soo its by 8: 30 pm i will pick u up me: i’d be ready josh: many famous people will be there so. . . . . . . Me: i know, i will try my best josh: good! I love u me: hmmn he later left and i went back to my sleep the time went fast and before i knew it it was 7: 30 pm i quickly ran to the bathroom and took my bath then dressed up and sat down waiting for josh, he later came by 9:45 and took me to the party after apologising severally for coming late i got to the party and met so many people but brian was not there. How stupid of me to believe he will come to a party josh orgagnised. Josh went and announced that the party has realy began and soon i was taken to a tall seat and the lights went off when it came back it was so dim to an extent that you can hardly see anyone then flavour’s song ‘your waist 34, hips 22’ or whatever started playing and i stood up to dance then someone grabbed me from behind and when i turned around to see who it was i saw josh, i tried to losen his grip but he tightened it and i had no other choice than to allow him we dance for a while before the music finally stop and soon the birthday programme was almost exhausted i cutted the cake, danced with 20 guys who gave me flowers and etc by 12: 00 pm i told josh it was time to leave but he refused and said i should wait for a while i started feeling uncomfortable, i begged him to take me home but he refused he was busy dancing and everyone was enjoying his or herself so i decided to leave by myself but on getting outside i met two girls who were already on their way home i made friends with them and they told me their names were mary and tori so we started talking mary: this birthday is just like britney’s birthday tori: yea and it took place here. Me: who’s britney? Mary: dont tell me you dont know britney me: i dont tori: hahaha u dont know josh’s ex? Our governor’s late duaghter? Me: ooh i remember now i’ve heared so much about her tori: yea she was our best friend and sadly she died a week after her birthday me: how did she die? Mary: i heared she was murdered but on her burial day the casket was empty me: what? Tori(whispering) am suspecting her father me: (whispering) why? Mary: he’s been awfully quiet about it, other fathers would say ‘I WANT REVENGE’ but he didnt do any of that. Me: hmmn this issue is getting so complicated both: we know. Then a car suddenly came mary: u wanna hitch a ride with us? Me: yea thanks i went in and they took me to my house then we said goodnight and i went inside the house then i saw a text message from and unknown number which read: ‘ I can’t keep it to myself anymore i have to tell you what i realy feel, i love u ketsiyah please reply me. . . . . From eric i just sighed and went to bed i thought it was something better like a bank alert eric is totally insane! (i thought) hope his not playing games with me.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Iphekitan(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please more spacing plz
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Soteriahascome: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ride on....
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Feyikemi12(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
so captivating! more updates please
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iphekitan:
Please more spacing plz
noted boss
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
EPISODE 14

As soon as i entered the room i got a call and
the caller was brian.
Me: hello?
Brian: ket i know u are upset with me. . . .
Me: its ok, i understand.
Brian: so are u going to accept him into your
life tommorow
me: i dont have a choice,i made a promise
brian: my sister also accepted him a day
after her birthday.
Me: hmmmn
brian: and she was raped to death a week
after
me: and her corpse went missing on her burial
day.
Brian: what? That's a huge secret who told u
dat
me: what are you really hiding from me? And
y am i caught in the middle of all these?
Brian: i want you to help me bring josh to
justice
me: u mean my bf 2 be?
Brian: ket! Josh is not who you think he is
me: and who are you brian? Yea really, who
are you
brian: am someone who loves u so much and
dont want u to get hurt
Then i heared my grandmother’s voice from
her roon
grandma: ket its 1:30 am
me: just a minute!
Grandma: and tell that brian of a guy to stop
calling u by this time!
Me: ok ma. (to brian) goodnight brian
brian: good morning
– – – – – – – – –
He hung up, while i finally went to bed. The
next morning i woke up early enough and
went to school as soon as i entered the class
six pairs of eyes were staring deeply at me,
this guys were making me feel very
uncomfortable, now am getting too much
attention, i even started behaving weired,
like talking to alice in a polished english
instead of our normal pidgin, chewing with my
mouth closed, not gossiping the teachers as i
used to and etc.
My heart suddenly skipped a bit when mr rooke
came in with the vice principal i thought he
came to punish me without any reason again
because i have noticed that, that’s his
favourite hobbie.
V.p: good morning students
all: good morning sir.
V.p: i am here to announce to u that we will
all be going on an excursion
alice: excursion ke?
Mr rooke: alice come and kneel down outside
v.p: at the obudu cattle ranch
james (one of my classmates): lets go to
yankari game reserve
eric: yeah.
Mr rooke: both of you come and kneel down
outside
they both quietly went outside.
V.p: pay your transport fee to mr rooke

me: so its not even free?
Mr rooke:siyah come. . . . . . .
Brian: so its not even free?
Josh: yeah its not even free
v.p: yes, we have to pay the driver
mr rooke: and fill his tank.
Brian: how much is the money?
V.p: 3500
me: count me out, i’ve got beta things to do
with 3500 naira
mr rooke: siyah!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
EPISODE 15

I quickly kept quiet because i knew he was
already angry with me. The v.p made further
announcements before he finally left the
class with mr rooke.
Josh came to my seat and gave me a peck on
my cheeks i smile at him, and he smiled back.

Josh: did u sleep well?
Me: yea i did
josh: so u are now my gf right?
Me: yea, of course
josh: thank u, i promise i will never hurt you
me: i hope so
josh: i love you
me: love you 2
he gave me another peck and then left for his
seat
i looked at brian and he looked really sad i
tried to look away but i couldn't, at least not
until he looked away.
The whole school day was very boring and i
thank God we were dismissed early
i happily went home and enjoyed the rest of
my day after few days my bf visited me at
home and insisted we talk in my room i
agreed, and i lead the way to the room, he
sat down on my bed while i sat down on his
lap. We started talking and before i knew it,
his hands were already on my b----t and we
were kissing.

Me: i think its too early for this.
Josh: tsup. Its not
me: please stop.
Josh: just calm down
me: my grandma will soon be here
josh: (unzipping my jeans ) i know
me: stop josh!
Then a voice suddenly came from the parlour ‘
hey! Find another place i want to dress up’
josh suddenly stopped and stood up while i
zipped up while kelvin was staring at me
i saw josh off after he took me to the
boutique and bought me more clothes even
when i declined the offer then he said he
already told his parents about and they would
like to see me
i happily agreed to wait for him by 4: 00clock
the next day so that he can take me to his
house
the next day he picked me up my 4 and took
me to a beautiful house painted green and
blue, he took me inside and offered me a seat
and a glass of water, i looked around but saw
no family pictures or anything that made the
house look like a family house he went to the
kitchen and prepared noodles, which begged
me to eat. After eating i asked him about his
parents but he said they will join us soon so i
relaxed a bit, josh kissed me and i wasn't
even in the mood for all that but he kept on
kissing me until he started moving his hands
towards my b----t.

Me: what are you doing? What about your
father?
Josh: he will understand.
Me: stop!
Josh: am gonna make it fast
me: please stop!
Josh: fine get out of my house
me: what?
Josh: please go before i change my mind.
I quickly ran out of the house but when i got
home i got a text message from josh
‘PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE, I DON'T REALLY
KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME THIS DAYS, I
REALLY NEED YOU NOW, PLEASE DONT LEAVE
ME’
Then i quickly replied back
BUT YOU ALMOST RAPED ME, AND WHAT’S
WRÖNG WITH YOU?
I waited for hours but he didn't reply, so i
went to my study room, and studied for
hours. . . . .funny how my life is gradually
turning into a movie
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
EPISODE 16

The first term was gradually coming to an end
and it was time for tests and exams, every
student with brains was actually serious with
his or her books
the library was often filled with serious-
faced student
i was also very serious wit my books, i tried
to visit the library at least twice a day
because i didn't want to loose my scholarship,
i tried very hard to forget about my previous
encounters but they kept doing automatic
play in my head
i thought about josh’s attempted rape on me
and brian’s last text message i tried so hard
to avoid the both of them that day although
brian was trying so hard to come close to me i
really wanted some time alone
after school that day, i was walking home
when i saw eric running towards me. When he
got close to me he started smiling

eric: did u see the text i sent u?
Me: yes i did
eric: so what do u say?
Me: i can’t double date
eric: meaning? . . . . . . .don't tell me you
accepted brian?
Me: its josh.
Eric: which josh?
Me: the one u know
then he started acting funny, he fell to the
ground and was shaking that was when i
realised that he was asthmatic i checked his
bag for his inhaler but it was nowhere to be
found
i got so scared because i was the only one
trekking that day, then his phone started
ringing and when i checked the caller and the
name was josh
i picked up the call

me: hello?
Josh: meet me at house beside the
uncompleted building we have to finish this
tonight, and after tonight its over between
us and you can go back to been a good and
trustworthy best friend
he hung up immediately while i wondered the
kind of josh he is.
I kept looking for his inhaler but he was
slowly loosing his breathe and i got so scared
then i checked his phone and last calls and i
saw ukukwu boy, branama, trisha, brian
since brian was his best friend i called him
brian: helo?
Me: brian i realy need your help
brian: ket? What are you doing with eric’s
phone?

Me: its not important now come to. . . . . .
Brian: ket stop! I can’t take this anymore, i
can’t believe this
me: what are u saying? Meet me at the road
close to the school and bring an inhaler with
you
brian: u are not in eric’s room?
Me: shut up and come quickly!
Brian: am almost there.
Within few minutes brian came with an
inhaler which we used on eric before he was
able to open his eyes
as soon as he did, i took my bag and started
walking home because i wanted to realy avoid
brian, anytime he comes close to me my heart
skips a bit and i knew quite well that i was
already inlove with him and through
communication things might get worse and i
may even start another war between josh
and brian and that’s one thing i want to fully
avoid
as i was walking i felt someone’s touch and
when i turned, i saw brian i tried to loosen
from his grip but he tightened it

brian: u need to talk to me
me: i’ve got better things to do
brian: u look beautiful today
me: if u dont have anything better to say let
me go
brian: do u know u talk too much?
Me: see eeh am very busy mbok if you dont
know what to say to me let me go ooo
brian: alryt if thats what u want
he finally let go of me while i quickly went
away
Re: The Governor's Son And I by vicdall(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yaf it finis? kwontinue nah. Waiting impatiently
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
EPISODE 17

i went home feeling confused and unhappy to
many things were going wrong i missed my
simple lifestyle
by 4: 30 my grandma called to inform me that
she travelled and will be coming back in a
months time as soon as she hung up josh
called

Josh: i know u are upset me
me: did u call eric today?
Josh: what’s that supposed to mean?
Me: u know exactly what am talking about
what unfinished business do you have with
eric?
Josh: eric?? Did he tell u anything?
Me: of course not
josh: it doesn’t concern u ket, please stay
out of it
me: but it concerns my bf
josh: i know am a very spoilt brat and all that
but i would never do anything that will hurt
you ket, i love you so much
me: then open up to me sweedy please
josh: u dont have to know everything ket,
the truth doesn’t concern you. . . . . . . Am
outside your house, can i come in?
Me: u mean you’ve been waisting your
airtime all this while?
Josh: hey! What use is my money if i can’t
spend it on you. My love
me: come in
josh: thanks
he finally came in, while i went to the kitchen
to prepare noodles which we ate together
before i got back to the discussion
me: am asking again, what kind of unfinished
business do u have with eric, brian’s best
friend
josh: he owes me money
me: you are lieing
josh: sexy please stay out of this okay?
Me: i can’t
my phone suddenly rang and the caller was
brian i asked josh to excuse me, while i went
outside to talk to brian

me: hello
brian: am close to your house, can i come
over to your house?
Me: no. Am sorry
brian:but why? I heared josh goes in and out
of your house like everyday
me: his my bf
brian: fine can you come out of your
compound?
Me: 20 minutes
brian: give me 45 minutes
me: 40
brian: fine
i went out to meet him and he was standing
close to his car i was wearing a jeans trouser
and a t shirt which hands i folded
brian: you look great
me: why are you here
brian: i just wanna see you
me: you’ve seen me, can i go now?
I tried to walk away but he drew me back
brian: you have such a sharp mouth you
know?
Me: so?? What are you going to do about it?
Brian: they are two things i know people do
inorder to make talkatives like you keep
quiet. Its either they cut off their tongue
or kiss them. And since am not a bad guy i’d
kiss u instead.
Me: hmmn quoting christians line in ‘ love is
timeless’
brian: but unlike me he didnt actually kiss
arabella, but i will.
He dragged me close to himself, i tried to
break free but i couldnt and before i knew it
he kissed me while i felt like i was in another
world before i realised myself
me: stop! What are you doing? In public?
Brian: i can’t hide my feelings anymore
me: josh is inside the house
brian: don’t tell me that b-----d already
got inside you
me: that’s none of your business
brian: ket!
Me: please leave before he comes out
i quickly ran inside while josh was still
comfortably sitting
me: sori i took so long
josh: its ok, come here
he started kissing me until the picture that
was on the table fell to the ground
i quickly picked it up.
It was the picture of my parents one of the
memories i have of them
josh: what’s that?
Me: its my parent’s picture
josh: alright am sorry (looking at the
picture) are they your parents?
Me: yes
josh: this can’t be
Josh: when did they die?
Me: what’s wrong with you?
Josh: oops nothing just that i’ve known you
for long but i dont know your parents
me: they died before we came here
josh: ok i have to go now, see you later
he quicky rushed out of the house while i
wondered what was wrong with him
Re: The Governor's Son And I by CuteChiluv: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmm alot of drama happening and secrets yet to unfold , well done
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Iphekitan(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2016
emyblinkx:
EPISODE 17

i went home feeling confused and unhappy to
many things were going wrong i missed my
simple lifestyle
by 4: 30 my grandma called to inform me that
she travelled and will be coming back in a
months time as soon as she hung up josh
called

Josh: i know u are upset me
me: did u call eric today?
Josh: what’s that supposed to mean?
Me: u know exactly what am talking about
what unfinished business do you have with
eric?
Josh: eric?? Did he tell u anything?
Me: of course not
josh: it doesn’t concern u ket, please stay
out of it
me: but it concerns my bf
josh: i know am a very spoilt brat and all that
but i would never do anything that will hurt
you ket, i love you so much
me: then open up to me sweedy please
josh: u dont have to know everything ket,
the truth doesn’t concern you. . . . . . . Am
outside your house, can i come in?
Me: u mean you’ve been waisting your
airtime all this while?
Josh: hey! What use is my money if i can’t
spend it on you. My love
me: come in
josh: thanks
he finally came in, while i went to the kitchen
to prepare noodles which we ate together
before i got back to the discussion
me: am asking again, what kind of unfinished
business do u have with eric, brian’s best
friend
josh: he owes me money
me: you are lieing
josh: sexy please stay out of this okay?
Me: i can’t
my phone suddenly rang and the caller was
brian i asked josh to excuse me, while i went
outside to talk to brian

me: hello
brian: am close to your house, can i come
over to your house?
Me: no. Am sorry
brian:but why? I heared josh goes in and out
of your house like everyday
me: his my bf
brian: fine can you come out of your
compound?
Me: 20 minutes
brian: give me 45 minutes
me: 40
brian: fine
i went out to meet him and he was standing
close to his car i was wearing a jeans trouser
and a t shirt which hands i folded
brian: you look great
me: why are you here
brian: i just wanna see you
me: you’ve seen me, can i go now?
I tried to walk away but he drew me back
brian: you have such a sharp mouth you
know?
Me: so?? What are you going to do about it?
Brian: they are two things i know people do
inorder to make talkatives like you keep
quiet. Its either they cut off their tongue
or kiss them. And since am not a bad guy i’d
kiss u instead.
Me: hmmn quoting christians line in ‘ love is
timeless’
brian: but unlike me he didnt actually kiss
arabella, but i will.
He dragged me close to himself, i tried to
break free but i couldnt and before i knew it
he kissed me while i felt like i was in another
world before i realised myself
me: stop! What are you doing? In public?
Brian: i can’t hide my feelings anymore
me: josh is inside the house
brian: don’t tell me that b-----d already
got inside you
me: that’s none of your business
brian: ket!
Me: please leave before he comes out
i quickly ran inside while josh was still
comfortably sitting
me: sori i took so long
josh: its ok, come here
he started kissing me until the picture that
was on the table fell to the ground
i quickly picked it up.
It was the picture of my parents one of the
memories i have of them
josh: what’s that?
Me: its my parent’s picture
josh: alright am sorry (looking at the
picture) are they your parents?
Me: yes
josh: this can’t be
Josh: when did they die?
Me: what’s wrong with you?
Josh: oops nothing just that i’ve known you
for long but i dont know your parents
me: they died before we came here
josh: ok i have to go now, see you later
he quicky rushed out of the house while i
wondered what was wrong with him

Continue now
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
EPISODE 18

The next day i prepared for school as usual and then went to school early enough our geography teacher gave us his first test and luckily for me i passed with flying colours
everywhere was noisy because all the teachers were busy preparing for the exams
i left my class and went to the agric lab, which is the most quiet place suitable for reading. I sat down and began to read my book i read for almost an hour before i felt a very familiar touch i looked up to see who touched me and saw brian smiling at me, his smile will even make you want to smile but as much as i wanted to smile back i didnt want him to feel that am inlove with him, which i am
the truth is, am realy inlove with brian but i owe josh so much right from the very first day we came back from lagos after my parents death he was the only one that helped us, and most importantly HE PAID MY HOSPITAL BILLS if he didnt, i would still be lyeing in a hospital bed and the smell of drugs would have filled my nostrils.

Brian: hi
me: hi
brian: ket uhmn. . . . . .i. . . . .ket
me: brian stop! You are giving me headache what are you even saying?
Brian: that am inlove with. . . . . . .
Me: please dont start
brian: but why? Why can’t i express my feelings. . . . .
Me: stop!
Brian: i won’t stop! You can’t shut me up, atleast not today!
Me: see brian. . . .
Brian: shut up ket am still talking
me: are you drunk?
Brian: i think so. . . Am so d--n drunk!
Me: (a bit scared) brian please get out of here
brian: am not going anywhere.
Me: bri. . . . . .
Brian: dont bri me, ket i love you so much but i dont understand why you keep pushing me away
me: am not!
Brian: you are! You keep pushing me away is it a crime to love you?
Me: brian stop shouting!
Brian: i dont care if the propietor hears me ketsiyah i love you
me: you are going crazy
i stood up to leave but he drew me back.
Brian: ket please dont do this to me, i might die
me: you are realy sick in the head
i ran out of the lab and went outside. I thank God the bell rang for the next test and i quickly went in and started writing my test
after 3 other tests school dismissed by 12: 30 but me and my friends refused to go home, instead we sat outside the school compound and started gisting
few minutes later eric and brian walked past us and entered their car, brian gave me that look but i just ignored and even gisted more and laughed out loud
they drove away and after an hour we all decided to go home

i got home and found eric standing by the door with a very disturbed look on his face
me: eric, are you okay?
Eric: i dont know if i am okay ketsiyah
me: where is brian?
Eric: am the only one here ket, i have to tell you something, i know you picked the call when i fell down that day. I know you now know everything and you are planning to tell brian
me: eric?
Eric: they threatened me, they said if i dont give them the necklace they will hurt my little brother
me: (confused) hmmn
eric: yea they run the school and josh is the leader, they deal on drugs ket and they force me to make the litle transactions, i have never seen the main bosses all i see is josh, mark, prince, jude etc and sometimes i hear the propietor’s voice on phone and am very sure its him
me: (for my mind: see how person dey expose himself give me)
eric: ket please dont tell brian about me
i stood speechless and wondered what i should do, or what someone would expect me to do
me: so who owns the necklace?
Eric: i thought you knew?
Me: yea i just forgot the name again!
Eric: brian’s sister, the necklace was has josh’s finger prints its the only evidence that josh didnt just rape bridget 2 death but also used the necklace to slit her throat!
Me: oh my God!
Eric: what?
Me: then why did you betray your friend?
Eric: wait! – ket you dont know all these right? You were freaken messing with my head! Oh my God
he quicky ran away and i was left with deep thoughts i didnt even hear josh walk inside
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
EPISODE 19

When i finally realised that josh was already inside the house, i turned to look at him with fright i was realy scared of him but i tried so hard to conceal it.
Josh: whats wrong with you my love?
Me: am alright how was your day
josh: fine just a bit stressful
me: where Were you?? U missed some tests
josh: i know, i was kind of busy
me: too busy for your tests?
Josh: hey! Sexy chill i was helping my dad with something important
me: something important like what?
Josh: its none of your business
me: realy?
Josh: yeah
he quickly drew me close to him, and was about to kiss me when i smelt alcohol
me: josh you stink!
Josh: so what?
Me: have you been drinking?
Josh: shut up and kiss me!
Me: stop! Josh stop!
Josh: sexy come here!
He quickly dragged me and threw me to the chair he started ripping off my clothes he took off my bra and before i knew it, he was kissing every part of me
i struggled so hard to push him away but i couldnt then i tried hard enough to hit him with my parents enlarged picture which was designed with glass, the glasses fell all over the ground and his head was seriously bleeding i quickly stood up and was about to run away before he drew me back and threw me to the floor. Then he removed my panties and forced himself on me the tiny pieces of glass were piercing deeply into my skin my hands were filled with cuts i screamed all i could but my voice didnt reach the door
me: please stop josh!
Josh: i love you sexy but i can’t stop
me: (crying) please stop josh dont do these to me
josh: i want you to carry my baby sexy
me: stop!
Josh: i can’t stop! Dont you get it?
Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and josh quickly ran away, through the window. The door was kicked open and 3 of my neighbours came in

now that the b-----d already had his way i didnt know what happened next but i saw myself in a hospital bed again and kelvin was sitting beside me
kelvin: this is all my fault! I should have been there to protect you.
Me: with which muscles?
Kelvin: the doctor says you will be discharged in three days time
me: how much?
Kelvin: what?
Me: the bills na
kelvin: am afraid to even ask the doctor, i just wish that good samaritan appears again
just then my phone rang and the caller was brian
me: kel take am not in his mood
kelvin: (collecting the phone) not in the mood for the governor’s son?
Brian: hi
kelvin: xup brian, its kelvin
brian: wow kel! Longest time how have you been?
Kelvin: am fine oo you?
Brian: same here bro. So where is ket?
Kelvin: uhmn she does’nt want to talk to you
brian: alright then. Give her a peck for me. . Uhm hope she’s okay?
Kelvin: ya. . . I mean no
me: (whispering) kelvin!
Brian: what’s wrong with her?
Kelvin: she was raped. . .we are in angel’s cli. . . .
I quickly snatched the phone from him
me: what are you doing! Since when did we turn to beggers?
Kelvin: his our only hope sis and you know it!
After few minutes brian entered the ward
brian: what realy happened to you ket?
Me: he raped me (crying) he almost killed me
brian: ket calm down. . . . . Who raped you?
Kelvin: josh
brian: what?! That b-----d
he was about to leave before kelvin drew him back
kelvin: chill bro, dont rush into things
brian: i warned you ket! I did! (looking so sad)
me: am sori! (still crying)
brian: i wont let him hurt you anymore, i promise
he sat close to me and patted my head till i slept off
i finally woke up by 9: 30 pm and found brian already sleeping while kelvin was not on sight as usual
i suddenly felt someone’s presence and when i turned around i saw josh with his eyes filled with tears
josh: sexy i didnt mean to hurt you okay?
Me: get away from me please
josh: sexy?
Me: you will never get away with this, i will report you to the police
josh: i am the police ket, my dad rules everyone. . . . . Including his dad (pointing at brian) but am willing to change because of you ket. I’d take you to a better hospital
me: go to hell (sobbing, and trying to wake brian) brian wake up!
Brian quickly woke up but josh was nowhere to be found.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
EPISODE 20

we searched everywhere for josh but he was nowhere to be found and i wondered how he managed to escape
brian was filled with rage, and continiously blamed himself for sleeping off
30 minutes later kelvin came back and brian narrated what happened
kelvin was also furious and cursed josh for hours, while i tried to sleep again
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

few days later i got discharged from the hospital and brian paid the bills
i made kelvin promise not to tell grams because i knew she would freak out and maybe deny herself of sleep when she finally comes back
brian came to the house everyday to see me, and before i knew it we were already dating
one day he came to visit with another guy that is a bit older than both of us and i recognised him as the same gentleman i saw the first time i kissed brian.
Brian: good af. . . Is it morning
me: (smiling) its actually evening
brian: uhm. . Sori i came unannounced but, my cousin james here, wants to see you.
Me: hi james
james: ketsi- sexy
me: he even knows my name
both of them laughed while brian gave me a quick kiss and then excused us inorder to pick a call
me: so you were the guy i saw at the pink house right?
James: yea i live there, although its for me and brian he rarely stays there
me: alright
james: you are so shy. . . .unlike his ex gf
me: he has an ex?
James: yea nala
me: y did they breakup?
James: she left the country.
me: hmmn
james: hey his now deeply into you, no one’s snatching him okay?
Me: real guys can’t be snatched
BRIAN CAME IN. . . .
Brian: sorry i took so long my love, my friend called and she wants me to pick her up from the airport
me: which friend?
Brian: nala. . .
Me: you mean your ex?
Brian: ket its not. . . .
Me: its your life anyway.
I went inside the röom and before i came out they were gone.
Few minutes later brian sent me a text, saying he want me to come to delilia’s restaurant, a fancy new v.i.p restaurant
i honoured his request but kelvin insisted on coming with me
we got to the restaurant, and brian came and led us to a table with 3 girls, james, eric, and two other guys
the girls were all fashionably dressed but i kept staring at one of them i suspected to be nala
kelvin tried to be a gentleman by pulling out a chair for me, while i sat down and wondered why he did it
brian: now that everyone is here.ketsiyah this is nala (pointing to her so my hunch was right) my ex gf
nala: hmmmn
brian: and nala this is ketsiyah, the love of my life
nala: i see, but what happened to her clothes? She’s making fashion a disaster
she and her other three grasshoppers burst into laughter while kelvin stepped on me, probably asking me to keep mute which i didnt do.
Me: fashion is not all about what you wear, but how you look in what you wear. Nala do you even feel confident?
Nala: i dont have time to talk to low-lifes
me: wow! And you are the high life grasshopper, i wonder what brian saw in you in the first place.
Nala: he saw a sophisticated, classy and beautiful girl. . . . I wonder what he saw in a classless orphan
kelvin: oh my God! You shouldnt have said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgiven By Glowingscenes / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.