Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) (51873 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
I was passing through Pampam lane at onitsha when I saw people gathered.I saw this hausa guy lying helpless on the ground, they said he stole a phone belonging to an igbo guy.They have flogged the guy that every stroke of the cain left a mark on his body.I had to plead with them to let him go that they hv punished him enough.They were others who joined to plead for the guy and they finally freed him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by tsamson(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmm, good. job op

lalasticlala come and see weytin do?

modified

ftc of the year

how many likes for tsamson

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
More pix

2 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
More

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by tsamson(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
and the guy no be goat oo

modified

don't be surprise!! tsamson dominates this post
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
They set his type on fire .... he should count himself lucky ..... ensure he is handed over to police for onward prosecution ... thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by tsamson(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
They set his type on fire .... he should count himself lucky ..... ensure he is handed over to police for onward prosecution ... thanks cool

that's cruel. already nah

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
An eye for an eye, makes the country go blind.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by dgalon(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
He doesn't look like hausa at all.
Op i doubt ur story

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
The guy that is holding the belt is the owner of the phone he stole and the thief is even older than him.
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
tsamson:

that's cruel. already nah
Agreed .... still, the police has to do their work .... no sentiment in matters like this. He should count himself lucky .... peeps in his position dont always live to tell the tales. He might have been set on fire or lost an arm to sharia law. Gratitude to Allah that he was spared. cool

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
The guy that is holding the belt is the owner of the phone he stole and the thief is even older than him.
Lucky thief ... Onitsha has changed ... if not you would have brought us pictures of his burnt charred remains .... but still, Orale` cool

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
dgalon:
He doesn't look like hausa at all.
Op i doubt ur story
I was there, the guy that he stole his phone said the hausa guy use to carry goods for people.

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by MDsambo: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol

this guy dont look like a hausa man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol. Omg I can't stop laffing. I saw his big testicles *first picx*
Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by geraldmartins(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
make I no talk Wetin de my mind make I no collect ban
btw

if na them na only flogging d igbo guy go collect?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by krysTein(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
If na an Igbo guy na only flog dem go flog am??

6 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by chrisskynet(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
If itz in d north dis kind of fin happened, an ibo man stole a Fulani man fone u knw wat dere capable of.. Either dey burn him alive or behead him nd all of dem both male nd femakes wud rejoice... Heartless set of people.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Oksman(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=geraldmartins post=46542783]make I no talk Wetin de my mind make I no collect ban

btw

if na them na only flogging d igbo guy go collect?

Taking human life is not something anyone should be proud of, moreover the guy is known to the victim; if it were to be here in lagos or warri the story might be different. It's all about tolerance and respect for human life which is worth much more than the phone.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op. Since you said he's Hausa, why not tell us his name, or dem write hausa for en forehead

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
If it was his people now, they will quickly behead the person sad

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by julioralph(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
I was passing through Pampam lane at onitsha when I saw people gathered.I saw this hausa guy lying helpless on the ground, they said he stole a phone belonging to an igbo guy.They have flogged the guy that every stroke of the cain left a mark on his body.I had to plead with them to let him go that they hv punished him enough.They were others who joined to plead for the guy and they finally freed him.
grin grin grin grin na which kain name be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
See his balls!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Peacetemi: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hausa guy robbed an Igbo guy at this period of tribalism. He is lucky to be alive.

16 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by ruggedchap: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stupid idiots , why are they beating this man when the main thieves are in Abuja ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by dgysoft(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muslims abi Islam should learn from this incident. not taking human life like that on every issue even some one eating his own food Kwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by amclimax(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Heart of men with evil ...how much be phone ? Yet all the 9ja politicians still dey alive....law na for poor man.... Even highway robber go still join beat dis guy.... Remember say no be only who thief for market or public be thief.... Not supporting criminals but you can't solve a crime with another crime... That means you a criminal too... On my second bottle waiting for the day I will see obj and ibb getting their own portion of jungle justice... Puff puff pass!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
See em balls dy show o grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) by MightyPee: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
vv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.