Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (17601 Views)

NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
handsam:

Lol...here cheesy

Just find other threads for me to derail ....mention ma nick and i will be there asaptonguetonguetongue
°I want this useless thread derailed!!
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by handsam(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
baba handsam
Hw ur day baba Mi?

I dy o boss mi *bows to greet*
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by handsam(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

What to do now

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
handsam:

Chisos ...i finally found her..!

Puffy ...wildf.lame...smellym.outh help me shout 7 halleluyahs..!

For i av found my Geni..!cheesy

Geni...where you arrested by the mods

Welcome back bae...puffy almost snatched me away from u tholipsrsealed
°You where the 1 who tried ta marry me! grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

try that and let me shoot you down
angry
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

try that and let me shoot you down
angry
°Did I tell you I almost got married?
. . It was all happening so quickly! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Did I tell you I almost got married?
. . It was all happening so quickly! lipsrsealed

to wu
that none of my business, just don't derail here val.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

to wu
that none of my business, just don't derail here val.
grin Do you want :
To know "Wu" or is it " none of yer business" ?
Or for me not to derail your thread?
....Make up yer mind.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2016
The women he's talking about are the same slutz that turned him down. Get over yourself.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
The women he's talking about are the same slutz that turned him down. Get over yourself.
°The women he's talking about are the very women he chases after and longs for.
I don't why he made this thread?
Or am I wrong wildflame ?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

what
why do you dress slutty?
let's take it from there
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided undecided undecided
Seriously!?
Who made you or them the deciders of what slutty looks like!?
°And who said most women dress to attract the male gaze?
We wear whatever we do because We Like It.
*You got no self control?! undecided
In response to this ill conceived post, I advice you to take a look at the second Ill conceived post below.
KingCheezyPuff:
...undecided you have the will power....use it!!!

From what I gather, women don't wear slutty attire because they have a primal urge to do so, their preference for it is very autonomous.

Men, on the other hand, have a primal urge to respond to these attires. it's really close to being hungry and seeing food.

So, you're asking men, who have the stronger and more primal urge to exercise control, while you justify women, who can easily decide otherwise, to continue. while casually stating said justification as "We like it."
Excuse me, but that's just hypocrisy.

A compromise can always be reached. women can agree to stop dressing like total sluts, and guys can agree to stop behaving like total dickheads. There is a ton of decent dressing in the world that emphasizes sexiness in a way that does not portray the female gender as sexual objects.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Teempakguy:

[s]In response to this ill conceived post, I advice you to take a look at the second Ill conceived post below.

From what I gather, women don't wear slutty attire because they have a primal urge to do so, their preference for it is very autonomous.

Men, on the other hand, have a primal urge to respond to these attires. it's really close to being hungry and seeing food.

So, you're asking men, who have the stronger and more primal urge to exercise control, while you justify women, who can easily decide otherwise, to continue. while casually stating said justification as "We like it."
Excuse me, but that's just hypocrisy.

A compromise can always be reached. women can agree to stop dressing like total sluts, and guys can agree to stop behaving like total dickheads. There is a ton of decent dressing in the world that emphasizes sexiness in a way that does not portray the female gender as sexual objects.[/s]

°it is not primal,you are not a male animal.
You can control it and yourselves.
Women will dress how they please as,they should,YOU males have to handle yourselves .

*And another thing no matter what a woman wears some man will find a way to sexualize her.
Take the 1800s In America for example.
Those women where covered from head to toe,in long dresses that went from their necks and dusted the earth.
But it didnt stop them from being sex objects.

Its not about a womans state of dress.
But a man's state of mind and self control.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

aunty ebony yeye ,
1.what do you know about me to conclude I was turned down by a slut?
2.why do you dress slutty?
before I conclude its hypocrisy on your side
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

what
why do you dress slutty?
let's take it from there
°Define what "slutty dressing" is to you.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Ouch . . .

KingCheezyPuff:
°it is not primal,you are not a male animal.
You can control it and yourselves.
Women will dress how they please as,they should,YOU males have to handle yourselves .

1.@ the bolded . . . actually, I am kind of a male animal, Scientifically speaking, from the Homo sapiens species. and the only thing keeping you and I from running around in the bush is a fraction of a pound of special cells called neurons, arranged to form the cerebral cortex. the fore brain. right behind that is the mid brain. which contains the limbic system, and the limbic system is what we share with every other mammal on earth.
Now, the function of the limbic system is to get us to do certain things that the fore brain couldn't care about. such as sexual urges, and sexual satisfaction.

I'm sure you will have realized by now that because of the part of the brain that controls these sexual urges, they cannot be controlled. The same place that controls these things controls fear, excitement, memories, anger, and so on and so forth. the only thing these all have in common is that they cannot be controlled.

So, in a nutshell, you are wrong. sorry about that.

There is however, something that can be controlled. The action that is taken over these sexual urges, and right now, it seems the action that nairaland dudes are taking is to insult your gender for giving them unwarranted sexual urges via suggestive clothing, in the hope that they will shame you to stopping.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
Ouch . . .

1.@ the bolded . . . actually, I am kind of a male animal, Scientifically speaking, from the Homo sapiens species. and the only thing keeping you and I from running around in the bush is a fraction of a pound of special cells called neurons, arranged to form the cerebral cortex. the fore brain. right behind that is the mid brain. which contains the limbic system, and the limbic system is what we share with every other mammal on earth.
Now, the function of the limbic system is to get us to do certain things that the fore brain couldn't care about. such as sexual urges, and sexual satisfaction.

I'm sure you will have realized by now that because of the part of the brain that controls these sexual urges, they cannot be controlled. The same place that controls these things controls fear, excitement, memories, anger, and so on and so forth. the only thing these all have in common is that they cannot be controlled.

So, in a nutshell, you are wrong. sorry about that.

There is however, something that can be controlled. The action that is taken over these sexual urges, and right now, it seems the action that nairaland dudes are taking is to insult your gender for giving them unwarranted sexual urges via suggestive clothing, in the hope that they will shame you to stopping.
°wrong.
Man is made in the image and likeness of God and when he made his man he gave him control over himself,his body.Self control
You are in a much higher class than a male animal.
.....Control yourselves.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°wrong.
Man is made in the image and likeness of God and when he made his man he gave him control over himself,his body.Self control
.....Control yourselves.
In the likeness of Go- . . .?!

Oh come on! angry angry

fine, we obviously subscribe to different belief systems. I won't pursue the matter further, and I concede. if only to avoid trouble.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
In the likeness of Go- . . .?!

Oh come on! angry angry

fine, we obviously subscribe to different belief systems. I won't pursue the matter further, and I concede. if only to avoid trouble.
*Good.Bye
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

aunty ebony yeye ,
1.what do you know about me to conclude I was turned down by a slut?
2.why do you dress slutty?
before I conclude its hypocrisy on your side
First of all, I'm not Aunty. Secondly that's my opinion and conclusion why you're lame. Thirdly I don't dress slutty, you don't know me.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:36am On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He's a lame
and if that slut offers him sex he would take it any day. He just mad because he wants coochie. He's dumb enough to admit it on NL.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by amokeme(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Dress to attract the kind of personalities you want in your life. The way you are dressed is the way you will be addressed. Simple
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by geni340(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2016
handsam:

Chisos ...i finally found her..!

Puffy ...wildflame...smellymouth help me shout 7 halleluyahs..!

For i av found my Geni..!cheesy

Geni...where you arrested by the mods

Welcome back bae...puffy almost snatched me away from u tholipsrsealed
wuiz puffy, nope, just decided to giv nL a brk.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by geni340(f): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

geni baebi...Na ur face be dis?
Hw you nau? its been awhile....
I hear say dat your mountain kimanjaro don come down
abi Na rumour?
lemme alone..
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by mukhcech(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°wrong.
[s]Man is made in the image and likeness of God[/s] and when he made his man he gave him control over himself,his body.Self control
.....Control yourselves.

That is a very Blasphemous statement against GOD. Simple logic will mean God share the same attributes and qualities with Man. How about that.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:

That is a very Blasphemous statement against GOD. Simple logic will mean God share the same attributes and qualities with Man. How about that.
Genesis 1:27 ►
(New International Version)
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them

.....°Read ya Bible wink
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by mukhcech(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Genesis 1:27 ►
(New International Version)
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them

.....°Read ya Bible wink

What does it implies?

Now read this for- I knw this is ur first time of reading this.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him. Qur'an 112:1-4
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:

What does it implies?

Now read this for- I knw this is ur first time of reading this.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him. Qur'an 112:1-4
°Oh! Yer of a different faith/religion.
We won't ever agree.We should end the discussion here.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Define what "slutty dressing" is to you.

am not sure u really read what's up there
its like you just dab in with this ur incoherent arguments.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

First of all, I'm not Aunty. Secondly that's my opinion and conclusion why you're lame. Thirdly I don't dress slutty, you don't know me.

lame
why cos ur shallow argument is like an old aunty manner of argument...
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°wrong.
.....Control yourselves.

prophetess puff puff

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
geni340:
lemme alone..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.