Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 34 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 34 (2161 Views)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) / Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 32 (2) (3) (4)

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 34 by dankuruso: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote=head admin]The lady that slapped me earlier had message again on whatsapp, I read the message while eating but I did not reply her believe is that, am snubbing her, she had sent series of apology messages while am still eating… After eating I replied her that her apology has been accepted.. She told me about herself, and she request I introduce my self too.. She was in 300level then, she told me her name is ibukun.. Told her about my self too, she had to apologise again when she realized am not even a futarian yet.. I told her she should forget about it.. She sent the pics of the guy she was waiting for, mehn like seriously the only different was that the guy had a lotta more beards than me.. But I was more handsome than him(lol).. It was when she said she want to see me again when we had misunderstanding that night.. The way she chat me up that night show she was really a cool lady.. I told her for now she cant see me, she asked if it was beacuse of what happen earlier I told her yes, she begged me that what happen was just a mixed up.. I told her am not convinced yet. That we could still be chatting on phone I may decided to sanction her request if I discovered if what happen today was really a mixed up.. i want to ask bout her age, but I just leave it thinking it will be so rude asking bout her age… But she later told me her age willing that night, after all her interogating and pleading that night I bid her goodnight, she replied with have a nice dream dear… In my mind I was like who is this mumu dear.. I reply same ma.. It was the same ma I sent that prompt another series of messages. Ibukun.. Who are you using ma for? Me.. You na Ibukun.. Are pulling my legs or are you serious? Me.. Am serious oh.. Ibukun.. Pls dont use ma for me oh Me.. But why Ibukun.. Am just 21 oh Me… Oh, ok then(so for the mumu mind I be 42 abi?) Ibukun.. Yea Me.. So how should I address you then Ibukun.. You can call me dear or baby.. Me.. Baby ko pinkin ni Ibukun.. Ah why? Me.. You re even older than my aunt Ibukun… Hmmm its a lie jhor.. Me… Am serious.. She is just 20.. Ibukun.. So how old are you then? Me… Am just 16, I will be 17 come september Ibukun.. Its a lie jhor.. Me.. Thats the truth, if you like believe if you like dont Ibukun.. Ok, so what about seeing you again before the week runs out Me.. Aunty ibukun its not not possible.. . . We ended the chats after few more discussion, I chatted with ayomide, bisola , paul, tania and sheyi too message me, but I did not reply her she was telling she had nothing to do with paul, (whats now my own concern) Ayomide too complained im not caring like I use to do.. I begged her I have been so busy.. It was tania message that was so scaring.. . . She asked if I know any shola, I replied her with whatsapp confused smiley… Trying to ward her off… But she shocked me when she sent a screenshot of shola profile… Im the one she used has her dp… I quickly updated lincoln on the new development he told me to shun tania.. But down to myself I know that idea wont work because if this idiot send the screenshot to caro… Its another problem.. I gather courage and reply her… I replied her if she uses my photo as her dp, hows that her problem.. She replied her problem is I cant be bleeping her and bleeping her friend at the same time.. I replied her hope she remember we are not even dating, that am just helping her satisfy er lust, she said shes less concern about that… The deal is I stop bleeping her or I stop dating shola, I did not even reply her what she just send upset me.. I switched off my data immediately very angry, I checked my side caro was sleeping already, she was still holding her phone, I took the phone away from her and help her drop it on the table.. I went to bed that night thinking about my stay with caro… . . . . One question am asking my self that night is, am I living the right life? Im having an affair with Caro which happen to be somehow related to me Ayomide is also there drooling over me. Bisola is waiting for me to do chop and clean mouth Shola too is there thinking i love her too. Sheyi is doing everything she could just for me to be hers Tania is nagging just because she wants me to Bleep her again Pelumi just join the list, dont know if she charmed cant stop thinking about her since we chatted in the evening.. I dont know what ibukun want too?? She just told me to call her baby… After pondering over all this girls…. I feel bad that night… I almost cried but i acted like a man… I prayed to God to lead me through because if i stick to this kinda life i will forfeit everything im here for.. I keep praying that night that i don’t know when I slept off… . . Will OLaBeP drop all this babe or stick to his current lifestyle, find out in next episode [/quote] http://tricksng.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=244

Real Bizarre Facts You Need To Know! / Xianxia/wuxia/xuanhuan Novels / Who Won Dipo Tepede N33,000 For Short Story