Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Baddoo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Baddoo Girls (1551 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baddoo Girls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I once registered on baddoo longtime ago and didn't find it interesting and bounced. last month or two I logged into it again and was just looking at them Beautiful ladies/girls and skipping the wugly ones until I saw one sweet, angelic looking chick's profile and decided check her out, we started chatting and stuff for a while until she hits me with the question "do you want to f#$k?" I was surprised and was asking myself how would this beautiful "queen" be asking me such question? what kind of person is she? is she a mermaid sent to kill men? too many questions were running in and out of my brain. I had to take few seconds to process what I just read, I then decided to play along and replied yeah and she replied typing that its 25k and my brain went ding ding ding she's an olosho!!!! for the next fking few minutes my mind was fked up because I was processing how the hell would this very beautiful, amazing, goddess looking lady with all the right curves in the right places and professionally placed and designed by the maker like she's a masterpiece of what a lady should be like be into prostitution?!?!?! I'm the type that barely use the word beautiful that's but when I use it nothing in this world with two eyes can deny it. she's a replica of what I assume female angels will look like without wings. meeeeeeeehn I couldn't believe it, she sent another message asking what do I have to say? and I was still fked up.
I was thinking, what if we met somewhere and I approached her and yadi yadi yadi I become fund of her or fall in love and marry her?!?! this girls looks soooooo goddamn beautiful and the represent every bit of it. some of them your most beautiful queen ain't got shitt on them I testify, WTF?! I WOULD HAVE MARRIED A 25K whoree!!! meeeeehn I was speechless, I started thinking what if few of my exes are/were whores?! then out of curiosity I browsed through the site and saw more and more whorres?!?! this blowfcked my mind away and I was wondering if all these sweet, amazingly beautiful girls are whorees then where are the responsible girls?! I was/still petrified by such discovery. who knows if that girl/lady you're thinking, daydreaming, caring,sacrificing,loving,fking, planning to marry is a whoree?!?! yes that one that composed herself that you deem fit to marry isn't a 25k-k naira olosho. smdh the shock lasted for almost a week. I planned to settle 1-2 years from now but i now have fear of commitment, talk about my good friend who discovered that his fiance is also an olosho last February and now this. I don't know what to say.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Olalan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sad but true most girls are codely into runs. Social media has really exposed them. Sometimes I wonder if there are any decent ones left. Talk about morality gone to the dogs.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
who wan read all that thing?
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Olalan:
Sad but true most girls are codely into runs. Social media has really exposed them. Sometimes I wonder if there are any decent ones left. Talk about morality gone to the dogs.
meeeeehn I swear bro, nowadays any girl I see exposing her boobs, pushing her asss out towards the camera, licking her lips, standing with one hand pointing her coochie on her d.p, profile pics, WhatsApp or whatever I just kind of tag that one a runs girl. wish there's an instrument that can detect the coded runs girls meeeeehn yet niggas be walking down the aisle every weekend.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Nightie(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
If all u posted is true, den I guess dat was a waste of beauty. God shud av given d beauty to sum1 worthwhile wit d fear of God, mayb... jst mayb d beautiful gal u saw onlyn wud av bin a God fearing christian or muslim by nw. Bt all dsame, God knws best.

1 Like

Re: The Baddoo Girls by DRISKLEF(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
A really smart way of advertising your so called baddo....abi na olamide website.
Bravo! grin
Re: The Baddoo Girls by dollyjoy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Adasun(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
op 9ice write up bt i didn't finish dat.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
For the fact a very beautiful lady like the pictorial representation of her you highlighted is on a dating site it's a pointer that she's into something sinister.

It's a known fact that guys are moved by what they see and for a lady so pretty, who obviously is being approached by countless men daily to seek for romance on an online dating site like baddoo is improbable and unapt. She's either into online runs or the person operating the account could be a male.

The question guys should ask themselves when making love entries on pretty ladies online and they give in easily to their request is, why me and not the many admirers that accost her daily around her locus? It's either they see you as someone they can manipulate or gain something financially from or the account is a hoax operated by a guy.

Which of the baddoo did this happen? Naija or U.S? Are you still in Nigeria, boss?
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
What are the similarities and differences between badoo girls and nairaland babes.

Discuss
Re: The Baddoo Girls by saintdennis(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
What are the similarities and differences between badoo girls and nairaland babes.

Discuss

Abeg dis one hard... any obj questions? Lol
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
For the fact a very beautiful lady like the pictorial representation of her you highlighted is on a dating site it's a pointer that she's into something sinister.

It's a known fact that guys are moved by what they see and for a lady so pretty, who obviously is being approached by countless men daily to seek for romance on an online dating site like baddoo is improbable and unapt. She's either into online runs or the person operating the account could be a male.

The question guys should ask themselves when making love entries on pretty ladies online and they give in easily to their request is, why me and not the many admirers that accost her daily around her locus? It's either they see you as someone they can manipulate or gain something financially from or the account is a hoax operated by a guy.

Which of the baddoo did this happen? Naija or U.S? Are you still in Nigeria, boss?

Greetings boss, how is work and everything? I'm in Naija bro and this happened right here and she's the one in the pics because I asked her to snap a selfie where she's throwing up the peace sign and send it to me in order to confirm she's really the awesomeness I'm seeing in the pics and she did with other ones boss. i know many guys would be gunning for her and I bet some would be spending a lot on her while she's playing her "unoloshoic" character but sadly she's a runs girl boss.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by bqlekan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Really true.. Left that social site years ago. Almost Everyone has a story to tell.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by ronald4lif(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
Greetings boss, how is work and everything? I'm in Naija bro and this happened right here and she's the one in the pics because I asked her to snap a selfie where she's throwing up the peace sign and send it to me in order to confirm she's really the awesomeness I'm seeing in the pics and she did with other ones boss. i know many guys would be gunning for her and I bet some would be spending a lot on her while she's playing her "unoloshoic" character but sadly she's a runs girl boss.

Chai, nawa o and someone will later marry that one and keep in his house. Such a lady will never stop being wayward or be faithful as long as hubby is still financially buoyant. Once hard-times sets in she returns back to her wayward self.

This one you've been staying this long, I'm sure you must have laid many babes. grin Some of those babes don't slack once they know you've got some dollars and in this economy meltdown they must have been sampling their 'wares' to see if you can take them to mama. grin

Guess you're working on a project, that's the probable reason for your long holiday.
Re: The Baddoo Girls by MrSplurge(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
@OP Dem wan knack you Maga... The street is gangster now. One of my friend self don join Gay so them go pay him money so I no fit blame your badoo 'babe'
Re: The Baddoo Girls by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
ronald4lif:

Chai, nawa o and someone will later marry that one and keep in his house. Such a lady will never stop being wayward or be faithful as long as hubby is still financially buoyant. Once hard-times sets in she returns back to her wayward self.

This one you've been staying this long, I'm sure you must have laid many babes. grin Some of those babes don't slack once they know you've got some dollars and in this economy meltdown they must have been sampling their 'wares' to see if you can take them to mama. grin

Guess you're working on a project, that's the probable reason for your long holiday.
Hahaha just few of them bro and yes our guess is right.

(1) (Reply)

Where Black Is Not Really Beautiful / Adaure4ever Is A Guy. Cheap Fake Moniker / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness And Become Super Confident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.