Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners (3921 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum / Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dimien K. E.
Just a bit curious!!
All through the period the PDP were in Power at the center,the South west States successfully declared June 12 as a public
holiday in their states.
Today, their party is in Power at the center and that is no longer the case.
Is it a thing of ideological inconsistency or Who was fooling Who

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
If we start pounding your quadrangle heads, you'll cry to the mods and log in with your other monikers
replying with sermons

You know the odds are against you yet you keep creating silly threads

13 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
If we start pounding your quadrangle heads, you'll cry to the mods and log in with your other monikers
replying with sermons

You know the odds are against you yet you keep creating silly threads
Is that your respond to the question on who is fooling who?
If yes, then you are guys are really hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Is that your respond to the question on who is fooling who?
If yes, then you are guys are really hypocrite

Yeah that's my "respond"

You're too vulnerable. I can play table-tennis whilst dealing with you grin cheesy

To make it worse, you're Gigbo!

See ehn, just logout! grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Yeah that's my "respond"

You're too vulnerable. I can play table-tennis whilst dealing with you grin cheesy

lol, usual response from brownroof parvenu.
When u raised a critical issue that requires intellectual respond they resort to insult and name calling.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Yeah that's my "respond"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know their story dey like those short naughty boys for primary school wey go always dey irritate you and when u give am better slap, he go cry go report u to headmaster cheesy

They find trouble in the political space, you act, dem go begin shout Amnesty, ICC, Putin, even God cheesy

If person deal with am here now, he go begin report to mod or call on shuku okuko bambiala cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know their story dey like those short naughty boys for primary school wey go always dey irritate you and when u give am better slap, he go cry go report u to headmaster cheesy

They find trouble in the political space, you act, dem go begin shout Amnesty, ICC, Putin, even God cheesy

If person deal with am here now, he go begin report to mod or call on shuku okuko bambiala cheesy
If u think I am Igbo then you be "mugu".
I will never and for yo information I just don't dislike them but I hate them like my poooooo.
I just spoke the truth that is allergic to yo ears. brownroof fellow, stop terming anybody who tries to free u from mental slavery as Igbo person
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The minnow was expecting his fellow Pure wattah sprinters to join him on this thread like they won't
get served together grin cheesy

I no even get hin time sef grin. He's just being suicidal as a typical Gigbo

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

The minnow was expecting his fellow Pure wattah sprinters to join him on this thread like they won't

The suicidal thoughts and actions are in their DNA cheesy

How else can you classify folks who were told by a bearded cantankerous coward that they should keep fighting while he himself had put on his wife's miniskirt, blouse and lipstick to hasten his escape to ivory coast? cheesy

No be me go kill am and surely not tonight cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

How else can you classify folks who were told by a bearded cantankerous coward that they should keep fighting while he himself had put on his wife's miniskirt, blouse and lipstick to hasten his escape to ivory coast? cheesy

No be go kill am and surely not tonight cheesy

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/laughstupid45kad.gif[/img]

I been think say na denim shorts grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
tongue
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Slowpoke, "Is that your respond"? cheesy

If you like, you can be an OSU cheesy

The underline is that you're a sad, bitter, hateful wailing Zombie who will be tortured to his grave by his very valid feelings and thoughts of inadequacy whenever he hears about the Yoruba cheesy

Tinubu has tortured you mentally and psychologically so much you had to immortalize him in your moniker cheesy you're a slave and you will rot in the cage you claim we've put you cheesy

grin
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The underline is that you're a sad, bitter, hateful wailing Zombie who will be tortured to his grave by his very valid feelings and thoughts of inadequacy whenever he hears about the Yoruba cheesy

Tinubu has tortured you mentally and psychologically so much you had to immortalize him in your moniker cheesy you're a slave and you will rot in the cage you claim we've put you cheesy

Hello dear parvenu, try as much as u can to go back to kindergarten 3 for possible promotion to primary1. I said u v to free yo self from mental slavery u v found yo self. I am self made and nobody can master me, unlike u who is from the brownroof region where u sing eulogies to yellow teeth fellows like Tinunu a.k.a the bastard who was adopted by the Tinubu family.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by junketer(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

the op asked a simple question but instead of you yorubas to answer him you insult him. Do you hypocrites ni longer observe june 12 as a holiday? Yorubas are the worst of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
junketer:
the op asked a simple question but instead of you yorubas to answer him you insult him. Do you hypocrites ni longer observe june 12 as a holiday? Yorubas are the worst of hypocrites.
That's their surname, they were making noise about changing May 29 to June 12. They control the country now but unfortunately they no longer find it interesting to celebrate it. I wonder how a whole tribe is been brainwashed this way that, whatever Tinubu asked them to do they do it without questioning.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
junketer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don't answer queries from citizens of online countries who congregate on Osewa's Nairaland cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
yeebos will not fail to ridicule themselves on nairaland.
they claim ojuiku is their hero after sacrificing 3millions to chukwudialabama but they refused to vote their hero when he later contested for an election.
they are busy crying all over Nigeria all because of an ijaw man.

11 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by DIVINE78: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Do ibos even remember ojukwu after his death?
His wife who used to give FFK bj is now in PDP.
So also the sisi (Peter Obi) he shouldered to the Anambra governorship seat.

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don't answer queries from citizens of online countries who congregate on Osewa's Nairaland cheesy

Alaye, o confuse gan.
Simple question on why u guys refused to celebrate the democracy day u guys usually fixed on the 12th of June annually. U guys need to think outside the box (Cramps of your useless leaders) all in the name of being loyal and respective to elders.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by DIVINE78: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Shame on them.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:
tongue grin
Hello dear parvenu, try as much as u can to go back to kindergarten 3 for possible promotion to primary1. I said u v to free yo self from mental slavery u v found yo self. I am self made and nobody can master me, unlike u who is from the brownroof region where u sing eulogies to yellow teeth fellows like Tinunu a.k.a the bastard who was adopted by the Tinubu family.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dunce is hurt cheesy

Even in your misery, you still find the strength to beat that chest cheesy

Do you also own a mansion in banana island? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by DIVINE78: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Bros your mouth too sharp. shocked
Which one be "pure water sprinter" again?
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
yeebos will not fail to ridicule themselves on nairaland.
they claim ojuiku to be their hero after sacrificing 3millions to chukwudialabama but they refused to vote their hero when he later contested for an election.
they are busy crying all over Nigeria all because of an ijaw man.
stop this madness, I am not Igbo and will never be so stop this your cry about Igbos ds and dat. Answer the simple question and leave out the Igbos here. I don't want u to derail the question with yo Useless Igbo ds and dat. I give no Bleep about Igbo or Yoruba so face the issue at hand.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/laughstupid45kad.gif[/img]

I been think say na denim shorts grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy wanted to obliterate the memories of him being a man once upon a time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't usually engage these idiots, I prefer brute force attacks.
the states that didn't even celebrate June 12 in the southwest are the PDP states and they gave a reason:it was on a weekend.
heck Osun ,Oyo,Lagos governors commemorated the day and spoke about the importance, afenifere even raised a petition to buhari.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dunce is hurt cheesy

ahahahahahaahaha, I don't need to answer that question, do u want to come and rob me ni. Banana Island is my palace and Lekki is stool. ahahahahahahahahahahah, we ruled u guys for 16yrs and if u like arrest or not u can't gather what we made for ourselves for 16yrs. I am a proud son of the South South and we talk money and not by standing on the road side of Lekki/Epe express way, calling people "baba agba, alaye, egbon etc" just to get some egunje.lol
pauper like u tongue
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dunce is hurt cheesy

ahahahahahaahaha, I don't need to answer that question, do u want to come and rob me ni. Banana Island is my palace and Lekki is stool. ahahahahahahahahahahah, we ruled u guys for 16yrs and if u like arrest or not u can't gather what we made for ourselves for 16yrs. I am a proud son of the South South and we talk money and not by standing on the road side of Lekki/Epe express way, calling people "baba agba, alaye, egbon etc" just to get some egunje.lol
pauper like u
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
DIVINE78:

Bros your mouth too sharp. shocked
Which one be "pure water sprinter" again?
grin grin

Hahaha it's "pure wattah" tho grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by hundredhunndred: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

No be go kill am and surely not tonight cheesy

Buhahahahaaha. You are a wicked person, i will report you to our dilector and Shuku Obuko Bambiala.

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
the states that didn't even celebrate June 12 in the southwest are the PDP states and they gave a reason:it was on a weekend.
heck Osun ,Oyo,Lagos governors commemorated the day and spoke about the importance, afenifere even raised a petition to buhari.
ode, why didn't yo Lagos and ojuju kalaba a.k.a Aregberascal declare today pub. holiday
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
DIVINE78:

Hahaha. Shame on them.

Na pity person go dey pity them now cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
ode, why didn't yo Lagos and ojuju kalaba a.k.a Aregberascal declare today pub. holiday
Trust u v had yo bath because u guys smell so bad especially the people from O*O and O*un
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

stop this madness, I am not Igbo and will never be so stop this your cry about Igbos ds and dat. Answer the simple question and leave out the Igbos here. I don't want u to derail the question with yo Useless Igbo ds and dat. I give no Bleep about Igbo or Yoruba so face the issue at hand.
whatever you claim to be is none of my business,look in to the mirror and discover who's swimming in madness.
June 12 will always be important to Yorubas, it reminds us we had a leader who can stand for his people,his belief and die for it,unlike one useless coward major who led his people to hades.
so stop crying on Yorubas behalf,tell your people to raise a leader of such tenacity

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Trust u v had yo bath because u guys smell so bad especially the people from O*O and O*un
at least they were not raised in baby factories, remember nnamdi kanu said 99.9% yeebos girls are wh0res

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mystery In Kenya As Man’s Manhood Moves To Knee After Sex / Agbede Bows, Endorses MC Oluomo As Lagos NURTW Chairman / 26 Pro-fubara Rivers Assembly Members Suspend Speaker, Elect Edison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.