Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (51735 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by 989900: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
I posted the below on another thread earlier:

Over $10b loot traced to her and her cronies alone! Didn't you guys watch the video?

Diezani has lawyers who should be able to go ahead and sue Magu, EFCC, and Al Jazeera for defamation.

All her houses busted, from Lagos to London, to Abuja, are all full of cash and immoral jewelries.

Bank execs and INEC officials are all in hot soup and naming her.

The multi billion dollar Atlantic energy scam, and Malabu scam, Tridax, Mezcor, it's her.

Doctoring the PIB, it's her.

And you wonder why she could stoop so low to hitch a first class flight on BA in lieu of her regular chattered flights, just to beg/bribe Bubu before the swearing-in.

Shell my a$$.

Average salaries @ Shell (UK and US) for engineers and similar cat. with years of experience is between $60,000- $200,000

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Royal-Dutch-Shell-Salaries-E5833.htm

In the Directors’ remuneration report 2012 section of its annual report, the global oil and gas company reported that chief executive officer [quote]Peter Voser received total earnings, which included salary, bonus, cash benefits and non-cash benefits, of €4.13 million (£3.55 million) in 2012, down from €4.52 million (£3.89 million) in 2011.

Chief financial officer Simon Henry received total earnings of €2.03 million (£1.75 million) in 2012, down from €2.76 million (£2.38 million) in 2011.

Effective from 1 January 2013, Voser’s salary will be increased 2.5% to €1.64 million (£1.41 million), while Henry’s salary will be increased 4.8% to €985,000 (£847,817).

The executive directors were both granted new long-term incentive (L-tip) awards on 28 February 2013. On 12 March 2013, 175% of their L-tip shares awarded in 2010 vested.

https://www.employeebenefits.co.uk/issues/march-2013-online/shell-increases-executive-directors-pay/

So, how did Diezani (1 year as director at Shell Nigeria) acquire multi million dollar properties littered all over the world from London to Lagos, to Abuja, to Austria, to the UK, Dubai, US, and others?

Or how Diezani's one year stint as director at Shell Nigeria made her arguably over 30-50 times wealthier than Peter Voser, the CEO of Shell worldwide at the time?

Meanwhile, CEO, Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Tunji Oyebanji is on an annual remuneration of less than N100m.

Lest I forget, where are tax returns to validate those legal earnings? angry undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Akious2k2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Madam seriously needs 2 come and clear herself in Nigeria if she knows she's not guilty of all these charges... Bribery, Corruption, etc

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Tokt: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
Pavarottii:

Calling someone a thief. U think she is a politician thief like ur mentor who looted Rivers state dry. Ameachi d south south thief. She is a seasonal professional who works hard for her money and av reason to the ranks she has gotten to in life. E be like say u no read her CV. First female executive dir.... first female opec president... u think she is ameachi that was washing odili's car?

It's just like comparing gej and buhari. They are not mates in any cader.

Go and sleep, from d kinda people u support. I see d level of ur reasoning. Apparently am not in dat level with you.

Gerrarehere!
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. What money did she work for to have secured such enormous wealth? Nonentities will keep shouting executive director of shell yrs ago, a position she held for less than two yrs and to them that qualifies her to be a billionaire. Very ignorant set of peeps. First female opec Crap, and so what?
Biko, point to any acquired property u know Amaechi has that he can't defend or bank account where his money is stashed in and I will be convinced that u are really ok.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
The way the anti-corruption fight is being fought, it seems corruption in Nigeria starts n end with ex President Goodluck Jonathan n those associated with him during his tenure....
OR am I the only one noticing this trend??
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Pavarottii(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
989900:

Not true.

Only the CEO of Shell worldwide, takes homes about that at the peak of oil prices.

Mobil Nigeria's CEO makes more than Shell Nigeria's, and he makes less than a hundred million Naira annually.
For that statement. U truly don't know anything.

Av a goodnyte rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by tomakint: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

Ya head dey dia!!! cool

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Tokt: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

For that statement. U truly don't know anything.

Av a goodnyte rest.

On the contrary, u are the ignoramus. He is right on point. Besides, this thief of a woman was executive director many years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by 989900: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

[s]For that statement. U truly don't know anything.

Av a goodnyte rest.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Pavarottii(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=989900 post=46549097][/quote]

But u remembered wen Kachickwu said he is loosing a million dollars annually working for Nigeria abi?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by 989900: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tokt:

On the contrary, u are the ignoramus. He is right on point. Besides, this thief of a woman was executive director many years ago.

Are you paying any attention to the corruption sympathizer?

The links are here:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24305/33/meet-some-of-nigerias-highest-paid-ceos.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ten-banks-pay-143-directors-n7-6bn-2015/

http://afkinsider.com/30901/surprise-nigerias-highest-paid-ceos-work-oil-banking/

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by newbornmacho(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:

And she didn't sweat for what she has ? And when does having someone's name on corruption charges makes him/her guilty ? Your are both the prosecutor and the judge and who told you she doesn't have honor ? If she doesn't have honor would she have being recognize even at international level ?

You better stick to the mod work seun gave you.
Nonsense
this girl I'm liking you more and more. 1000 likes sweety kiss
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Validated: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mynd44:
The market women in Bodija market(Ibadan) sweat for those things they wear. They dont have corruption charges on their backs, they were not oil ministers when oil sold for the highest and money started growing wings.

Do not insult Ibadan women, they might sound/look razz but they have honor and pride in not having their names smeared in thievery.

Madam, they wear gold yes, but they also have honor.

Guess you did not reason your thoughts before posting this, please read Dezianni's statement with open mind again:

"With all sense of modesty, I say this only for posterity and for the records. I have strived within my means and the blessings of God to live a decent and accomplished life. I studied architecture in England and obtained a bachelor’s degree from Howard University, United States of America in 1992. When I returned to Nigeria that same year, I joined Shell Petroleum Development Corporation. In 2002, I obtained an MBA at Cambridge University, United Kingdom. In April 2006, I was appointed by Shell as the company’s first female Executive Director in Nigeria. In July 2007, I was appointed by the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua as Minister of Transport. The next year in December 2008 I became Minister of Mines and Steel Development. In April 2010, I was appointed as Minister for Petroleum Resources and served in that capacity till May 2015. During this period as Petroleum Minister, I had the honour of serving Nigeria and representing her in the Organization of Oil Exporting Countries (OPEC) where I was elected first female President. All through my career, I have strived to maintain a record of hard work, integrity and excellence, giving my best to society, because my parents raised me in the consciousness that a man or woman’s greatness is defined not by the amount of wealth they have acquired but the impact of their service to God and humanity."

Let me break it down for you:

> Graduated 1992 (24 years ago) and joined Shell Petroleum Dev Co
> In 2002, obtained MBA at Cambridge University, United Kingdom, that is after 10 years in SPDC
> In April 2006, she was appointed by Shell as the company’s first female Executive Director in Nigeria.
> In July 2007, I was appointed by the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua as Minister of Transport.
> The next year in December 2008 I became Minister of Mines and Steel Development.
> In April 2010, I was appointed as Minister for Petroleum Resources and served in that capacity till May 2015.

In summary, Deziani worked in Shell from 1992 and rose to Executive Director in 2006, that is over 14 years. Thereafter, she served as a Federal Minister for 9 years. Headed OPEC and led the Ministry of Petroleum resources. Do you really think that such a woman cannot afford jewelries? Let us make sensible assertions my friend!!!

If EFCC/Buhari have any case against her, let them go to court and stop disturbing the media space with circus dance!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Pavarottii(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
989900:

Over $10b loot traced to her and her cronies alone! Didn't you guys watch the video?

Diezani has lawyers who should be able to go ahead and sue Magu, EFCC, and Al Jazeera for defamation.

All her houses busted, from Lagos to London, to Abuja, are all full of cash and immoral jewelries.

The multi billion dollar Atlantic energy scam, and Malabu scam, Tridax, Mezcor, it's her.

And you wonder why she could stoop so low to hitch a first class flight on BA in lieu of her regular chattered flights, just to beg/bribe Bubu before the swearing-in.

Shell my a$$.

Average salaries @ Shell (UK and US) for engineers and similar cat. with years of experience is between $60,000- $200,000

From that post u posted, can't u see that he CEO earned almost 1.3billion naira in a year?

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Chikpat(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
I sympathize wt madam bkos she z sick and dat alone. If not she shud be in jail by now if Nigeria was a saner society. Her sickness doesnt earn anything outside empathy n sympathy... She shud stil return her stolen wealth to where there belong and go to jail if nid be. Get well madam.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by 989900B: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

From that post u posted, can't u see that he CEO earned almost 1.3billion naira in a year?

1. That is the CEO Shell worldwide. The numero uno; not some exec director in Nigeria.

2. You have to use the prevalent exchange rate in 2012 = roughly N750-N800m.

3. It is the the UK, roughly half of that goes to 'mama charlie' = less than N400m for the CEO, so how to but an $18m property in one year?

4. Even the Chief Financial officer Shell worldwide hardly grosses N200m in a year.

5. Some truth-hating-coward got me banned by some clueless mod, why?

The links below are more reliable than our opinions.

http://afkinsider.com/30901/surprise-nigerias-highest-paid-ceos-work-oil-banking/

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24305/33/meet-some-of-nigerias-highest-paid-ceos.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ten-banks-pay-143-directors-n7-6bn-2015/

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by jamesibor: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mynd44:
The market women in Bodija market(Ibadan) sweat for those things they wear. They dont have corruption charges on their backs, they were not oil ministers when oil sold for the highest and money started growing wings.

Do not insult Ibadan women, they might sound/look razz but they have honor and pride in not having their names smeared in thievery.

And Magu is the judge to pronounce someone guilty. I pity that Magu because him exile go long pass Ribadu own.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by amtaken(f): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
If only you know the amount of petitions written against them already but alas EFCC won't do anything about it because they are friends of the president.

diegwu01:
Since you have all the proof you need, Why dont you write a petition with concrete evidences to EFCC against those you've mentioned

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
ok
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by gare(f): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Do you have honour?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Agunechemba1(m): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Mynd44:

You can never in your life achieve quater of what she has achieved... Keep hating.

Zombie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by menacetosociety: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Igbos on rampage grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by MicroBox: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2016
How an architect became a director in shell remains a story for another day. Hard work or influence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by menstrualpad: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
989900:

Shell my a$$.

If you like post her video life chopping dollars. I still stand with diezani. I love diezani. Diezani is innocent. This is gender violence!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Amitex(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Agunechemba1:

You can never in your life achieve quater of what she has achieved... Keep hating.

Zombie

Ah! He will ban you ooo! Not sure if has not anyway. How dare you challenge the landlord of NL?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by menstrualpad: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

Do you have honour?
Mynd44? He doesn't understand that word..

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by menstrualpad: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Chikpat:
I sympathize wt madam bkos she z sick and dat alone. If not she shud be in jail by now if Nigeria was a saner society. Her sickness doesnt earn anything outside empathy n sympathy... She shud stil return her stolen wealth to where there belong and go to jail if nid be. Get well madam.
From your groundnut pyramid money abi?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by menstrualpad: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Akious2k2:
Madam seriously needs 2 come and clear herself in Nigeria if she knows she's not guilty of all these charges... Bribery, Corruption, etc
She doesn't owe you a shi.t

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report by Chikpat(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Calling someone a thief. U think she is a politician thief like ur mentor who looted Rivers state dry. Ameachi d south south thief. She is a seasonal professional who works hard for her money and av reason to the ranks she has gotten to in life. E be like say u no read her CV. First female executive dir.... first female opec president... u think she is ameachi that was washing odili's car?

It's just like comparing gej and buhari. They are not mates in any cader.

Go and sleep, from d kinda people u support. I see d level of ur reasoning. Apparently am not in dat level with you.

Gerrarehere!

You r gullible, not very mature and right - thinking to have an opinion on any serious matter either personal or otherwise . I recommend more of silence, morality and education for u. U will see that ur immaturity will becloud ur sense of reason (if u hav any) as u will not only bluntly refuse to do d nidful but wil foda luk for wu to attack.
Stop defending thieves if u r not one.
Seeeeeeeek:
More silence
More education
Increased morality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.