Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (50140 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Shawntops(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
It happens.People fall out of love and become disinterested. But how do you tell when your boyfriend isn't into you anymore or isn't taking the relationship seriously?

You could just ask, but he may pretend everything's okay and you won't get a real answer.So if you suspect your boyfriend has been experiencing a change of heart in your relationship, here are some signs that may just confirm it.

Seven Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship:
1.He Doesn't Involve You In His Life

You aren't invited to family events or to hang out with his friends.He keeps his life very personal and quiet, and you're always guessing whether that's his nature.That's not his nature, he tired of your relationship and he's trying to keep you off little by little.

2.He Talks About Other Girls

If he's looking at or talking about other girls, he doesn't have eyes for you and that's an obvious sign of disinterest.He's actually finding other ladies more attractive than you were.

3.Doesn't Ask For Details

He doesn't ask you about your day, and even if he does, he sounds disinterested and doesn't ask for more.He's just going through the motions but wants the conversation to be over before it's even started..*lol*lmao*.

4.He Makes You Feel Like You Can't Say Anything Right

Is your boyfriend constantly picking fights with you and misinterpreting everything you say? Do you feel like you're running around in circles and defending yourself even when you're being nice? Unless, you're spending in code, there's a bigger problem and it has nothing to do with you.
5. He Constantly Say "Sorry" For The Same Thing

Sorry is just a word unless there's a real effort made to not make the same mistake again.He says sorry when he cheats, sorry when he slaps you, sorry when you caught him with another lady..He will start singing you the song "Sorry" by Justin Bieber.

6.It's All About Sex

Having sex is not a means of keeping a relationship interesting.It's good to cuddle, but when the only compliments are about your body and all of your time together feels like a means to an end...Sister! Sorry! It's not Love, but Lust.

7.He Remember Nothing About You

You have full conversations that he cannot recollect.He heard you mention your April birthday five times but sill swears you were born in June.If the only thing he remembers is your address and his favourite bra-and-panty set, there's a problem with your relationship.

NOTE:
Knowing more about your relationship is important.If you're seeing these signs or part of it in him, you need to settle things out or you'd rather called it a Quit..

http://shawntops..com.ng/2016/06/7-signs-your-boyfriend-is-not-serious.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Shawntops(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
lalasticlala,obynoscopy, Put this post where its suppose to be nah

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
These relationship theorists have come again.

So so theory, you'll get into the relationship And see something entirely different.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Cherishing(f): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
A man that will marry you will still do more than these 7 and if arrested by the love god no demon can stop him from marrying you.

Just play your card well with him, if its not him it then means that someone else is there for you.

#UseUrHead

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by dunmorris(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by oloworulz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
OK
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gbamest
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
And yet some guys are just good actors.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship...

It's her relationship, that's why it gets boring after a while. She learnt from her senior folks that a woman that eventually starts calling the shots in her marriage started while they were dating. It's an anomaly that's not supposed to happen.

Ladies, he can show all those signs and more but if you are mature enough, you might still excuse him. Did you actually love him? If Yes, let it show. Who told you if every girl kept this your 7 Signs, marriages will be happening every weekend?

I forget birthdays like...To remember yours, I have to try so hard. (Thank God for Facebook). Imagine bae getting mad because I forgot her birthday.

BOTTOM LINE: There are no Dos and Donts when you truly want to spend your life with someone NOT BECAUSE THEY KEEP YOUR 1,000,000 commandments but because you dread being married to someone else other than them.

#maturity#

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
For where? A guy can do all these and still be bleeping other girls

Once you meet that special person, you don't need no sign my dear grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Yewandequeen(f): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na wa oooo

What is it Na? You people should let one rest Na oginni?

7 this,3 that and relationships and marriages are still crumbling angry That is to say it's not by all these write ups, it's only God that can keep a union.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Akosxxx(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Like if you think your girlfriend is a blessing to you.
Exactly how I am feeling

27 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by nessaluv(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice..
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by mrlaw93(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
I do all of these yet she still refused to read writing on the wall..
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by STENON(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Scarpon(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
101% true
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
gudnex22:
ygh

Chimaritoponcho:
g

emusmithy:
Yvj

Space Bookers Association of Nairaland tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Poorboy: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you have a boyfriend of like 2 years ask him of your phone number, if he can't tell you your phone number off-hand dump him you're playing with fire! #FACT

10 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by NegeduGrace(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok..good one,,we re learning
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Chimaritoponcho: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
he doesn't catch grenades for ya lmao

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by gudnex22(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
As long as she is my girl friend and not my wife I won't take her serious.

And as long as she don't want my pocket to rest,her thing will not rest also.

Take your girlfriend serious at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by lordC(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
What about when it's ur gurl who is not serious with the relationship

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Story
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by blacktwist(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
it's obvious... but she hasn't notice this in me
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Mayor38(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
@op you no know say Nigerians are suffering? My friend shorten your post e too long to read... Lolx

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by kindy51(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Noted, next....
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm guilty of 2, 4, 6 and 7 cool

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Peacetemi: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guys dont wanna be serious anymore. Do you copy?? We do not want to be serious anymore. Who has seriousness epp?? I repeat who the hell has seriousness epp?? Tosyne2much I hail you 10 times o cool

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by Flashh: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Na wa oooo

What is it Na? You people should let one rest Na oginni?

7 this,3 that and relationships and marriages are still crumbling angry That is to say it's not by all these write ups, it's only God that can keep a union.
You are not one of those fish brain girls who believes in any negative things they read or hear about men.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by DebbieSean(f): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shawntops:
It happens.People fall out of love and become disinterested. But how do you tell when your boyfriend isn't into you anymore or isn't taking the relationship seriously?

You could just ask, but he may pretend everything's okay and you won't get a real answer.So if you suspect your boyfriend has been experiencing a change of heart in your relationship, here are some signs that may just confirm it.

Seven Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship:
1.He Doesn't Involve You In His Life

You aren't invited to family events or to hang out with his friends.He keeps his life very personal and quiet, and you're always guessing whether that's his nature.That's not his nature, he tired of your relationship and he's trying to keep you off little by little.

2.He Talks About Other Girls

If he's looking at or talking about other girls, he doesn't have eyes for you and that's an obvious sign of disinterest.He's actually finding other ladies more attractive than you were.

3.Doesn't Ask For Details

He doesn't ask you about your day, and even if he does, he sounds disinterested and doesn't ask for more.He's just going through the motions but wants the conversation to be over before it's even started..*lol*lmao*.

4.He Makes You Feel Like You Can't Say Anything Right

Is your boyfriend constantly picking fights with you and misinterpreting everything you say? Do you feel like you're running around in circles and defending yourself even when you're being nice? Unless, you're spending in code, there's a bigger problem and it has nothing to do with you.
5. He Constantly Say "Sorry" For The Same Thing

Sorry is just a word unless there's a real effort made to not make the same mistake again.He says sorry when he cheats, sorry when he slaps you, sorry when you caught him with another lady..He will start singing you the song "Sorry" by Justin Bieber.

6.It's All About Sex

Having sex is not a means of keeping a relationship interesting.It's good to cuddle, but when the only compliments are about your body and all of your time together feels like a means to an end...Sister! Sorry! It's not Love, but Lust.

7.He Remember Nothing About You

You have full conversations that he cannot recollect.He heard you mention your April birthday five times but sill swears you were born in June.If the only thing he remembers is your address and his favourite bra-and-panty set, there's a problem with your relationship.

NOTE:
Knowing more about your relationship is important.If you're seeing these signs or part of it in him, you need to settle things out or you'd rather called it a Quit..

http://shawntops..com.ng/2016/06/7-signs-your-boyfriend-is-not-serious.html
No 4
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship by McAustin92(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Premature lovers had tarnished the image of the powerful and most affectionate 4 letter words tagged L.O.V.E...................
that's why u gonna be wondering what is love?if it ain't guaranteed
what is love?if it's just up and down.......
anyway d only true love i had experienced is mother's Love which is not measurable, any other love this days,some strings must be attached

especially d ladies forming no finance no romance........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.