Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics (859 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by emorse(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2009
I dont know if anyone agrees with me but I think Coca cola dererves the award for the the best T.V commercials of all times. Since as far back as I can remeber, they have never dissappointed. Think back to the days when it was "always coca cola" all through to when we were "living on the coke side of life". This isnt really a serious issue but I think its worth considering. Anyone who remembers any old one can share with us.
Re: Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by 3spade3(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2009
Classic.

Re: Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by Kezzy24(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2009
I quite agree wit u i can't rmember d old 1s,but i sure do luv d FIFA 06 Coca-Cola advert.
THUMBS UP COCA-COLA!!!
Re: Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by bgees(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
My favourite Coca Cola advert was the one with little children singing in a church-like hall. It ran during the mid '90s.
'Always CocaCola' comes 2nd.
'whenever there is school,there is always the homework'
Then the one with Tryese.
Then Brrrrr!
Re: Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by TOYOSI20(f): 2:27am On Aug 30, 2009
I love the commercials that come up during the holidays, . . .i mean coke cola goes all out on their commercials, . .
Re: Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics by emorse(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2009
I remember the one where a skateboarder saw a girl at a pool side and got her attention only by drinking an imaginary coke. He then asked, "care to join me for a coke?" I wish it was that easy!

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know Her Name? / How To Convert And Edit Videos / We Need New Actress And Agent For Our New Movie Here In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.