Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport (2511 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
Embarassed myself? Far from it. Rather, I have exposed a cronic liar on nairalnad. From now on, all will know to check out what you say before they take you seriously. Even when you quote someone, we still need to carry out the research to confirm that you have quoted correctly. Liar liar. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2006
shocked shocked grin grin

See you when you post another lie.

So, do you have the number of the guy or unit that detonated a bomb that had no explosive material in it? Technology don craze be dat.

Infact, it seems I saw a bomb today near my house even though the bomb does not contain any explosive material. Let me contact the bomb disposal unit in Ikeja so that they can check out all these gas dealers since anytime we see them we should think about bombs and muslims according to your warped sense of judgement.

Enjoy your day and learn to discuss issues you have a firm understanding on. One more thing, avoid telling lies unless you started doing so when you were really small, in which case there is practically nothing anyone can do for you but to feel for you.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2006
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Go peddle your lies where people will believe them. As for me, you will not be allowed a bit of space to deceive and misquote others through your lies and spinning tendencies.

One more advice for you beside going back to the school for the retard, when next you see a suspicious explosive device, go pick it up and return it to the sender via the mosques where they worship.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2006
Produce a single lie so we can sort it out, generalising issues won't help you as you have already demonstrated that you tell lies without thinking twice and without remorse.

Again, if I see a suspicous object, I will not start abusing muslims or Allah because that suspicous object may be another harmless object and even if it is an explosive device I will not stupidly assume it was developed and kept there by a muslim because anyone with the necessary skills and knowledge can make bombs.

You will do yourself a whole lot of good to get over this religous bigotry and hatred you have for a people even when you have been wrong over and over again in your analysis, maybe it is mere ignorance, I wouldn't know.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
Drusilla,AA were not killed by 'white Christians' due to a call from Christ to kill blacks,that is the difference.

Babyosisi,

Of course they did not get a call from Christ. Yet they did at times claim a call from Christ for killing or wanting to kill African Americans.

Frederick Douglass, a famous Black Orator, former slave, explicitedly set out in his slave autobiography the fact that many historical documents and words support that:

Christian slave owners were the worst slave owners in America.

According to him and many others, christian slave owners were the cruelest.

Beating slaves more than other slave owners, which sometimes resulted in death because they believed the bible told them to "beat their slaves really good".

Slaves actually feared being sold off to a "Christian" owner. Slaves knew those calling themselves Christians were going to be the worst demons from hell.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2006
Slavery is a horrible thing.
We can only imagine from reading books how awful it was but those who experienced it must have gone through hell on earth.

In Bible days,people owned slaves too,it's an age old tradition but the scriptures enjoins people to treat their slaves/servants right and pay them their due wages.
I'm sure that was far from the case here.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2006
babyosisi,

In Bible days,people owned slaves too,it's an age old tradition but the scriptures enjoins people to treat their slaves/servants right and pay them their due wages.
I'm sure that was far from the case here.

The bible actually says this:

Exo 21:16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

The bible did not at any time allow Jews to steal or kidnap men for slavery.

And look closely, it says that a kidnapped or stolen slave can not be found in your hand.

So the bible associates the guilt of slavery -- as long as the person is held and not just when first kidnapped or stolen.

Under biblical laws, Slave owners in America would be put to death.

Don't confuse our slavery with biblical slavery.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2006
One needs only show the numerous slave chains to prove that African Americans were a kidnapped and stolen people.

A man who voluntarily enslaves himself (like to marry your daughter, as the bible shows) doesn't need to be chained and held in strong irons to be enslaved. (the reason that slave chains for white indentured servants do not exist.)

So we can know for sure that our Continental African Anscestors were "kidnapped and stolen".
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2006
I don't think there was a bit of confusion in my post so the advice was unnecessary.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2006
babyosisi,

Let your readers decide if what you say is confusing them. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Jubilee, National Museum Brings Back Murtala Mohammed’s Car / Jonathan May Sack Mdas’ Chiefs For Distorting 2012 Budget / 10 Nigerians Who Stole Much More Than Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.