Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread (1462 Views)

Lol.. Men Won't Kill / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by macino1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is a follow up on an earlier post "Why men should stop patronizing prostitute". The aim of this thread is not to personally promote the act of prostitution, but to logically point out some reasons why many men won't stop patronizing prostitute and why the trade can't stop striving.

No doubt the origin of prostitution is as old as the existence of man, been one of the oldest profession. It has equally contributed its own functional roles to the society even though it is not free from its con's like every other profession or trade. Now these functional roles are what i will be enumerating as a against the previous thread that only focused on the con's of prostitution.

Firstly, prostitution can be simply seem as the act of engaging in sexual activities for exchange of some form of payment, such as cash, items, etc. With this definition one can even hardly separate prostitute from a regular individual who are genuinely in a committed relationship. " that will be a topic for another day."

Some of the functional roles of a prostitute includes:

1. HELP TO MODERATE RAPE CASES IN THE SOCIETY
We all know the issue of rape is a big issue to individuals, family and even the government. The act of rape would've been worse if not for prostitutes who are ensuring moderation among those under sexual pressure. Thereby making accessibility to sexx easier.

2. CHECKMATE EXCESSES FROM SEXUAL STARVATION
A spouse is entitled to the sexual pleasure from his/her partner. Sometimes, the spouse could be tempted to intensionally make use of such privilege as a form of punishment to his/her partner. But the knowledge of having prostitutes who can easily and readily stand in sexually would make the partner think twice.

3. ITS ECONOMICAL
If you think paying for one night stand is expensive, then try a date with a girl. You will even start spending right from the wooing process; recharge calls, gifts, taking out, making of hair, etc. Excluding those extra demanding type. With a prostitute, all you need is cash and carry. The cost varies depending on your taste and the cash at hand. There services is even tailored to feature short/long time.

4. SAVE EMOTIONAL DISASTER
Emotion is one powerful tools that can serve as amplifier to any behaviour or act. If wrongly controlled can lead to great harm. Emotion is not needed to engage a prostitute for sexual satisfaction. There won't be any need for jealousy, heartbreaks, suicide, etc

5. ITS IMPROVES SELF-CONTROL
Haven had sexual experiences with several partners at random, you would've had enough from difference colours, sizes and shapes to be moved by any other person who intends to just seduce you by any action or display. There will be that mind of haven seen it all.

6. STAND IN FOR WOMEN
Yes, you heard me right. There are moments where women can't make love to their man because of: newly given birth, not feeling fine, circles, etc. Prostitutes can help to ease the man's tension for the time been without any emotional attachment.

7. PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Prostitutes have a custom of not allowing sexual activities without the use of contraceptives. Most professional prostitute won't play game without the use of condom and they are also very cautions of your usage of it.

8. BUILD AMATEURS' CONFIDENCE
There are many guys out there who can't even look into the eyes of a lady, let alone wooing her for a relationship. Not to even mention going down with her. With a prostitute, all he needs is to have some money in the packet and just pass by their lodge or hotel. And they will help you with the moves up to going down to Macedonia. Lol

9. TEACHING YOU THE RIGHT MOVES
Your babe could just pretend to be okay with your sexual moves just to act decent. A prostitute will even speak to you, if you are on the wrong move and teach you how to make right move, etc

10. PREVENTION FROM UNNECESSARY RISK
Some guys can go extra length just to please their girl. This include: sacrificing your school fees, selling your valuables, stealing, etc. A prostitute can even offer you for credit if only you feed her, etc

Please feel free to drop your comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Mskrisx(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Tapout(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
op is indirectly sharing his personal encounters grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by macino1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have professionally and logically giving Ten reasons, let the discussion begin.

This thread is more of a debate and a follow up on an earlier post. You need to do the needful to balance the scale at the below:

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, rocktation, lalasticlala
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Ufranklin92(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin

Preach brother preach
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by jejemanito: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by baranzy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are you a sociologist?na them sabi reason like this.
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by ScofieldBello(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
...on POINT!
Ride on, instructor/facilitator grin grin
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by bentlywills(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one but u would have highlighted ur points in bold letters

Thank you
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by finalboss1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by khristals(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mskrisx:

cool I see what you did
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by almujeebe(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
macino1:
I have professionally giving Ten reasons, let the discussion begin

Bro pls, for how long have u been patronizing oloshos?

Don't tell me say na u be "Customer dada"
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Tobilexy: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol point 9 nd 10 can imagine
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Mskrisx(f): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2016
khristals:

cool I see what you did

Lwkmd Kri howdy?
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by khristals(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Mskrisx:

Lwkmd Kri howdy?

am fine.. u?
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by Mskrisx(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
khristals:

am fine.. u?

Vellly ok grin
Re: Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread by macino1(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
baranzy:
Are you a sociologist?na them sabi reason like this.
Lol. . .I am an expert in relationship matters "counsellor" and erectile health expert. Check my signature

ScofieldBello:
...on POINT!
Ride on, instructor/facilitator grin grin
Thanks Sir

bentlywills:
Nice one but u would have highlighted ur points in bold letters
Thank you
Point taken, though, Don't know how to bold with phone

almujeebe:

Bro pls, for how long have u been patronizing oloshos?
Don't tell me say na u be "Customer dada"
Laugh. . .

(1) (Reply)

What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo / If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? / Delta State Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.