Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud (13457 Views)

Anambra Hits N1.5BN Monthly Revenue / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by anonimi: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Validated:
EFCC charge them to court and stop masturbation on the pages of newspapers! We are not interested in media trials on the pages of Saharareporters.com, premium times, punch and the Nation. Please get real and go to court and prove your cases!

After all this media SHOW they will say that they are still INVESTIGATING. angry
Only their masturbating zombies can be impressed by such EMPTINESS that yields NOTHING.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by PassingShot(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
menstrualpad:

Will you shut up and stop displaying your crass ignorance?
Pretend to be a properly trained boy. This place is not for touts. Take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by anonimi: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:

Pretend to be a properly trained boy. This place is not for touts. Take your frustration elsewhere.

I thought that the Jagbajantis national leader of All Promises Cancelled, APC progreTHIEVES is a big tout and area boy. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by omenka(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
I do not trust this source, but i already was expecting something like this

Me too.

Ps: I clicked on "reply", the column was taking time to load, then I suspected our one and only "Mai Foto" must have passed through the thread and overburdened it with useless heavy pics- how right I was! cheesycheesy
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by menstrualpad: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:

Am not your father figure boi
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by slightlyMad(f): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
what do you want to do with that much money?
this is greed
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by mkoabiola: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Appointing madam Ngozi as an adviser to PMB.lol

D way some ppu think is beyond human brain.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by horlafact(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2016
It is on nairaland that you will see someone who can't even succeed as a class governor in secondary criticizing and telling a president what to do..... Maybe one day you will realize that your wailings ends on the pages of nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Appareil(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Reading some comments here and seeing all the blood sheds going on in this country, I wonder if it is the same land I lived in. People are so one-sided. Looting began long ago and if people of former administrations and their associates are not also investigated, Na Papa God himself go answer.I hate the way certain people are targeted and treated. Yesterday I read a comment where a young man Analyzed the the ownership of oil wells I Niger Delta, all owned by people favoured by former leaders. Let everyone involved be tried, make money return for our country. Stop hating on FFK. I have no interest here. I am just been objective. We don waka since settled somewhere else..
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Araoluwa005(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
how to see
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by chikurch(f): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Jonathan was/is truly a CURSE to everything/everyone he involves himself with.........readers discretion please

¤got involved with His wife PEJ, and she suddenly became barren and couldn't bear children again not minding the fact that she was fruitful before their marriage

¤ he got involved with Alams and he was impeached and shamefully embarrassed to death

¤ got involved with Yar'adua and He died shamefully in office

¤got involved with Nigeria Economy and stealing became a culture where looters loot with pride leading to the near death of the ECONOMY

No wonder the whites are scaring him away with arrange award cos they are afraid of giving him a post to avoid stories that touch

God punish anybody that wickedly loot Nigeria fund!

Mumu check your life... are you any better than Gej. and all the recovered loot how has it helped you. smh
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Jam75rex(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote and wn stealing was nt corruption hw did it help ur life. Children of corruption author=tuniski post=46553028]

Get some clue u don't run govt with recovered loot or corruption proceed. U run govt with clue and ingenuity for today and the future.
Now that stealing is corruption how has that improved your life,how?[/quote]
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by seguntijan(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
"The damage done in one year can sometimes take ten or twenty years to repair." ~ Chinua Achebe
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by fxskye: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2016
tuniski:

Lame! Who stopped buhari from borrowing? If baba Buhari knows what is good for him he better go hire Ngozi as his defactor adviser on economy. So far those advising him and himself don't get it!

All I can conclude about your submission is that you are a product and beneficiary of corruptions.

1 Like

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by ellovee(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2016
It's high time this govt stop this cruelty in the name of fighting corruption.
How can a govt that claims to be a bridge to will take her citizens to a better nation be subjecting the same citizens to this kind of hostility all for the sake of fighting corruption?
These Niggas are accused of corruption, and the law adjudged them innocent until proven otherwise. So why treating them like convicted criminals?
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Do you advise Buhari to borrow the future generation away?

Have you heard of sustainable development or sustainability? Please read on same.

tuniski:

Lame! Who stopped buhari from borrowing? If baba Buhari knows what is good for him he better go hire Ngozi as his defactor adviser on economy. So far those advising him and himself don't get it!
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Sylvester70(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2016
naira not in dollars? oh efcc check am well oh cos our polliticians are known for stealing in dollars
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Kunlexic(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Later some people will be blaming buhari on the economy

See the monies looted under jonathan, is that not enough to start a New Economy?

How can you loot such an amount of money and you expect the next govt to perfom magic over night?

Well-done Buhari atleast stealing is now corruption.
abi ooo help me tell dem ooo but for ur moniker u shd be summoned
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by slimghost(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Good. charge the man to court already and stop the media trial!
useless and clueless government always using 'fighting corruption' to cover their gross incompetence!!!

1 Like

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by CltrAltDel: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
[[s]quote author=anonimi post=46555679]

I thought that the Jagbajantis national leader of All Promises Cancelled, APC progreTHIEVES is a big tout and area boy. Not so
[/s]

[img[/img][/quote]

Nairaland photographer…...u never dissapoint….. No political sense at all…. Just photo… pics…. Photos….. Pics
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by amtaken(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
I have personally written more than 10 petitions against Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, Amechi, OBJ etc to EFCC but they have refused to act on any of them. A close staff of EFCC told me that there are some names listed out as names of people never to be probed by the EFCC under Buhari's regime and they all belong to APC.

What do you have to say about that please?
GudluckIBB:

See the monies looted under jonathan, is that not enough to start a New Economy?

How can you loot such an amount of money and you expect the next govt to perfom magic over night?

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
YoursGEJ:
PDP and their goons raped our resources so tey them give am belle. Now na Buhari go take care of the pikin

What about the ALFA that collected 1.5billion naira for prayers, why Buhari EFCC and DSS never invite am
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by folks4luv(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Jonathan was/is truly a CURSE to everything/everyone he involves himself with.........readers discretion please

¤got involved with His wife PEJ, and she suddenly became barren and couldn't bear children again not minding the fact that she was fruitful before their marriage

¤ he got involved with Alams and he was impeached and shamefully embarrassed to death

¤ got involved with Yar'adua and He died shamefully in office

¤got involved with Nigeria Economy and stealing became a culture where looters loot with pride leading to the near death of the ECONOMY

No wonder the whites are scaring him away with arrange award cos they are afraid of giving him a post to avoid stories that touch

God punish anybody that wickedly loot Nigeria fund!
u just won the award for the most stupid comment ever. congratulations.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by henryboff(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Nawa for naija ooo. I thought that they said that these people stole hundreds of millions of dollars or even billions. After all the wahala we now charge them for a mere fraction of a fraction of what we accuse them of ( approx. 7,5 million USD at todays rates). In my honest opinion this is simply a case of we must catch them for something no matter what it is.
I am not in any way justifying corruption and stealing oo but we should not play politics with this fight against corruption. In my opinion if we carry on like this then this "fight" is dead on arrival.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by nzemila(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
sinistermind:

I love you for this?? Will yu marry me? I keep on telling people there's a difference between fighting corruption and recovering of loot. They claim they've recovered hundreds of billions in cash, where are they?? They were stolen from Nigeria's purse, why open separate accounts for them? Who overseas the judicious use of the money? Or they just recovering and handing it over to another politician?

please can you settle down and read your speech again? dont always be in a hurry to press send. WHY OPEN SEPARATE ACCOUNTS FOR THEM? very funny question. but let me ask you, must you comment?
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by nzemila(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
PDP should work hard and win 2019. so that they will probe the current APC. so far so good. had it been that pass government tried half of what this present government is fighting now, Nigeria will be a better place. corruption has eaten us. i know and believe that all this information is coming from GEJ camp because they all disappointed him. God help Nigeria my fatherland.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by greatiyk4u(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
folks4luv:

u just won the award for the most stupid comment ever. congratulations.

Your ill juxtaposed grammar says it all........lolz
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by greatiyk4u(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2016
amtaken:
I have personally written more than 10 petitions against Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, Amechi, OBJ etc to EFCC but they have refused to act on any of them. A close staff of EFCC told me that there are some names listed out as names of people never to be probed by the EFCC under Buhari's regime and they all belong to APC.

Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by gbishman: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Very good tidings.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by Chiboboski: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:

The most annoying thing is that these monies were looted and starched in banks and buying of properties. It would have been better if they had invested same in production and boost the economy.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by teepain: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
amtaken:

Can you kindly copy the major newspapers when sending your petitions so that the masses of our country can be involved in the process.
Re: N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud by musakasim28(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2016
He was busy insulting as if he is a sent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can Nominate Ambassadors Anyway He Deems Fit: SGF / Nigerian Firefighter Extinguish Fire Caused By Pipeline Explosion In Lagos / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.