Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Linkedin Linked In By Microsoft For $26.2 Billion - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Linkedin Linked In By Microsoft For $26.2 Billion (427 Views)

Microsoft For The Blind / New Nokia Phone By Microsoft / China Reacts Against Microsoft For Forcing Users To Install Windows10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin Linked In By Microsoft For $26.2 Billion by cuulgeek(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2016
It has just been announced that Microsoft is ready to part ways with an hefty amount so that LinkedIn can be linked in by Microsoft for $26.2 billion.

It’s a bit of a shock to me as I have always expected Google to be the one to buy over LinkedIn should the need arise. Now that Microsoft is ready to pay $26.2 billion which represents a figure of $196 for each share of LinkedIn Corp, one might easily suggest that Microsoft is super excited to have probably gotten one over Google.

“The LinkedIn team has grown a fantastic business centred on connecting the world’s professionals,” is a statement that shows how happy Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, is and if you are to look further into another statement. “Together we can accelerate the growth of LinkedIn, as well as Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics as we seek to empower every person and organisation on the planet.” one would easily understand why.

Full Post Here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/linkedin-linked-in-by-microsoft-for-26-2-billion/

Re: Linkedin Linked In By Microsoft For $26.2 Billion by ReabridCharles(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2016
This doesn't concern me...

LinkedIn or Out

Runs outta thread

(1) (Reply)

Pleases I Have bin Preparing For A Screening Based On Building An Fm Transmitter / [unveiled] The Secrets To Building A Facebook Group With Millions Of Members / How Can I Retrieve Deleted Chats On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.